Sign in to follow this  
Bjornu

Bjornu's Pirate Town

[pid][/pid]192D

Hello me hearties,

Im once back again! :jollyroger:

And the story continues, after Bjornu met Captain Beerbeard.

The story:

Bjornu left cannonblast island with a good feeling, new muskets and the map he found was not important anymore.

Now he had his sloop, a girlfriend and a crew he still missed something: A Home.

Bjornu and his crew had been sailing for weeks, they plundered some fishermens villages and sunk a fishersboat.

Suddenly Bjornu saw smoke at the horizon!

They sailed towards the smoke, Bjornu knew it could be a bad idea but they moved on.

Then Bjornu just realised he knew that island, it was an old bluecoat supply village.

Bjornu sailed towards the island, what he saw was a heavy fight between pirates and bluecoats.

Once a bluecoat himself and now a Pirate, Bjornu decided to waited instead of fighting.

After the battle was over Bjornu sailed towards the island, then he saw almost everybody had been slain.

He went to the Yellow/black looking building and what he found there was a Pirate captain.

The had been talking for over two hours before the Pirate captain passed away.

Bjornu was told he could have the island, the captain "gave" the island to Bjornu.

Bjornu and his crew Burried the captain at the beach, he now became one with island and the sea.

As for the island, Bjornu rebuilt some of the buildings and installed his furniture in his own house.

Then he realised he could use the jails below the main floor for making profit, he invented the "Officer Exchange".

A place where pirates can sell their Captured blue/red-coat officers and captains.

Bjornu then makes an arrangement with the Blue/Red-coats to Buy them a Safe return.

Bjornu would become rich, and even more important: he had a home

I hope you like the story!

Well here he is:

Bjornu's Pirate Town!

snc00725.jpg

I highly recommend watching the video, because it shows all the buildings and the insides of the buildings!

I present you the video:

I hope you enjoyed the video, as always I would like to hear what you think!

Greetz Bjornu

Very nice video, I love the music, it was perfect for setting the mood.

I think your town is off to a wonderful start, I think some smaller details are needed in some areas where the area looks bare, but that's just me being nitpicky. I think overall it looks great.

Very nice, I like the interiors of the buildings, oly thing missing would be a small ship at the pier :pir-classic:

Very nice, I like the interiors of the buildings, oly thing missing would be a small ship at the pier :pir-classic:

I knew that reaction was going to come ! :pir_laugh2:

Sorry i didnt have the time to do a ship, and I promised my little nieces I would finish it today so they can play with it tomorrow!

thank you for yoru comment

Very nice town you have there 'Bjornu', very classic pirates inspired....I can't to see this boat you are building.....Brick On while drink that rum 'Bjornu' ! :pir-wink:

I like this the most of all your MOCs, the general atmosphere is just perfect for a small port town.

The many interiors are great as well, they give the MOC a lot of character and the story fits in well with them.

Will this be the final size, or are you planning to expand?

Keep it up! :pir-classic:

This is a very nice port! :thumbup: I like that you included the video with the piratical music. How much is Bjornu selling the blue/red coats for? :pir-wink:

Once again, nice job with the story as well!

Edited by Hiawatha

Love your MOC. I especially liked how you made all of the buildings modular and all of the detail you put into the town. The prisoner soldier with the handkerchief was great too. :pir-classic:

Very nice town you have there 'Bjornu', very classic pirates inspired....I can't to see this boat you are building.....Brick On while drink that rum 'Bjornu' ! :pir-wink:

Ah, I hoped someone had a Classic feel!

Thank you again for your comment!

Greetz Bjornu

I can't believe I totally forgot to comment on this :pir-blush:

I like how you incorporated both classic elements (white walls), and more modern elements (buildings, etc). I also really like your rock cliff face.

Well I admit I'm a little spoiled by all those insane landscaping MOCs :pir-tongue: , but on a closer look your little port may not have the techniques, but it has atmosphere and style! It really does remind one very much of the "classic" Pirates lineup and hence fits here better than almost any other creation. :thumbup:

Nice MOC. Hidden in the rocks it seems to offer very good shelter.

I also like the hideout place in the rock, the classical feeling and the gate building.

Perhaps the roofs would look more realistic in brown but outside of that I like it :pir-classic:

Its a very good MOC with a great story and the pics set to music really gave us an in depth look into it! I really liked the shutters on the windows of the house and the placement of the blue and red coat really did capture a mood of dispare (which can he hard to do with Lego).

Great Job!!!

Nice MOC. Hidden in the rocks it seems to offer very good shelter.

I also like the hideout place in the rock, the classical feeling and the gate building.

Perhaps the roofs would look more realistic in brown but outside of that I like it :pir-classic:

Yeah too bad I dont have many brown flat pieces otherwise I definately would have build a flat brown roof

Well thanks you for your comment!