Brick Miner

What's in a name ???

I seem to be the odd one out I have been online since the mid 90's and I have never used the same name twice I realy must think of one.

I seem to be the odd one out I have been online since the mid 90's and I have never used the same name twice I realy must think of one.

Yeah you sure do need to stick to a name X-D

My screen name is almost as old as me. My real name is Anžej, and everyone I know (even my parents and family) call me Žeki. As you can't use some slovenian letters on the boards i just changed Ž to Z. And here i am zeki :)

i see this thread has had something of a second life...

I'm an actor and my screen name comes from my two favorite roles from college
wow, that's a combination i wouldn't have expected... an actor and a LEGO enthusiast !!! very interesting, hinckley ;-)

- BrickMiner

My screen name is generic as well. When I was thinking of names I pretty much figured that people would know you are a Lego Maniac if you are a member, so I did not want "Lego" in my name. I came up with this screen name to basically say I am Matthew from the USA :-) .

I came up with this screen name to basically say I am Matthew from the USA :-) .

Really? I wouldn't have guessed. ;-)

My nickname's Boone, And boonetrooper fit me. :-P

On the other hand, I AM GOOSE MASTER, MASTER OF GEESE! DO NOT DARE TO DEFY ME, OR FACE THE WRATH OF MAH GEESE! I'm also a goose fanatic. :-$

Simple:

Zero is my favourite charakter in the Megaman X games.

And the numbers are my birthdate. ;-)

When I discovered the EB forum, I had just finished the first part of my Napoleonic army.

That same day I wanted to start a thread to show some pictures of my army.

I had to choose a name, so I just took "bonaparte", since he is the commander of my army.

If I had started with my English army, my name might have been Wellington :-D.

coincidence...

It's slang.

I believe it's from the muppet show.

Then why didn't you say so? ;-)

I haven't heard of this? |-/

Reviving an old thread...

I got my username from a game. Something starting with Zw. One of those online games, this one you shot snowballs and bricks at other people. Anyway, some people have those cocky self-praising names like noob_killer99 or i_am_1337 and weird stuff like that. Well, I figured I wouldnt be very good at it, so I thought of a game to explain my skills. Of most likely ending up dead. :-P So thats how I got iamded. And I thought it looked cooler that 'Iamded'. That doesn't go well. Also, it was a change from 'Spark', my usual username (and the orange guy from Rock Raiders :-D And my email - sparky_the_legofreak X-D)

I'm honestly not sure how I got mine. It came up when I joined BZP. I tried to use 'JasterMereel', which is my lego.com username, but that was taken. I wanted something starwars-ey, but I couldn't pick anything. So, I ended up with Mr. Mandalorian... bah. Then, when I joined here, I wanted to keep it the same, so people *might* recognize me from BZP. So, now I'm stuck with it, and I can't change it.

When I discovered the EB forum, I had just finished the first part of my Napoleonic army.

That same day I wanted to start a thread to show some pictures of my army.

I had to choose a name, so I just took "bonaparte", since he is the commander of my army.

If I had started with my English army, my name might have been Wellington :-D.

I've always wanted to call you Dynamite. Would that be cool with you?

Well, one day I was very frustrated, and eanted everything I needed done done. So, I acted like I usally do when like that: I clasped my hands behind my back, talked very straight-forward, and commanded everything. So one of my friends said: " Dude, you're acting like that Norrington guy from PotC." So 'till now I've assciated myself with Norrington's charcter.

"Mosana" is just a word I made up

Not that exciting

He he, don

I thought I posted here before. Weird. *wacko*

I always was a fan of the civil war. And zouaves were said to be good fighting regiments. Honestly, I actually got the idea from Brickadier General on mocpages.

I got mine because he owns. Who but a man with a powerful will could give up such honor and glory as is in being a Stormtrooper of the Galactic Empire? Besides, I always liked the name and since I play the Star Wars CCG by Decipher I loved the stats and the picture. Also because he spies for the Rebel Alliance. Btw, my second favorite SW character is Baron Fel. Can ya guess why? Because he joins the Alliance and Rogue Squadron, and Saber 1 in the CCG combined with Major Turr Phennir in Saber 2, DS-181-3 in Saber 3, and DS-181-4 in Saber 4.

Reviving an old thread...
i actually had a notion to PM you and ask you to post in this thread... i was wondering about your name. so why isn't it "iamdead" ???

--------------------------------------------------

I always was a fan of the civil war. And zouaves were said to be good fighting regiments. Honestly, I actually got the idea from Brickadier General on mocpages.
*y* *y* *y*

- BrickMiner

so why isn't it "iamdead" ???

So that people don't think he's one or both of these two things:

1. a Goth

2. a Zombie

Zombies ON!

Mine is not LEGO and not interesting either....

I was writing the menu for a Pirate Restaurant that I am starting (eventually :-$ ) and needed a good name for one of my desserts, a Chocolate Cake... as easy as it is to make up Pirate names for all other dishes (eg: Pork Ribs = Dead Man's Chest) cake is not that inspiring |-/ .

Seeing as though it was my recipe I thought I would give myself a Pirate name and call it that. So it ended up 'Cutlass Iz's Chocolate Cake', sounds a little Pirate right? yeh! :-|

and when I was joining in here I decieded to use it again, as I was joining for the Pirate section mostly *pirate* .

Tah-Dah!!! X-D That's me uncovered!