Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Fabione's "Nave dei pirati"

Well, from now on I won't post any more brickshelf finds, only my own creations :-$

Can you remove this topic Mr Phes ?

Tnx,

B.

Remove? NEVER!!! Merge? Quite possibly...

Given that in the previous thread this MOC didn't get much discussion maybe we can get away with creating a new thread for it. Or maybe I should just edit it out of the old thread completely and that way each ship would have a thread to itself. That' seems fair doesn't it?

I'll keep the thread going for the time being and we'll see how it goes.

Mr Tiber, do you have a preference for smaller ships that are close to the scale of official LEGO ships like the Skulls Eye Schooner, or is it just this ship in particular?

Well, from now on I won't post any more brickshelf finds, only my own creations :-$

Don't be silly! Here in the 21st century we can easily make a few edit to get things running smoothly.

Can you remove this topic Mr Phes ?

No need now, I've seperated this MOC from the other thread and now that thread is dedicated to the Oldhamk's Ancient Chinese Treasure Junk

I'll keep the thread going for the time being and we'll see how it goes.

Mr Tiber, do you have a preference for smaller ships that are close to the scale of official LEGO ships like the Skulls Eye Schooner, or is it just this ship in particular?

It is just this ship in particular, is the VOC Ship Denise a small ship like SES to you? :-P

Nevermind what half winded comments made about the Denise here! I actually haven't had time to look through all the pictures and determine its actual scale.

Actually, which thread did I write comments the Denise in? I'm confused. Look what you've done!

I mean, I like the Denise, what sais, that I don't only prefer smaller ships like the SES, now I am confused *wacko* :-D

I'm confused too!

So what you're saying Mr Tiber is you'd prefer something bigger and bulkier like Fabione's "Nave dei pirati" rather than The LEGO Companies' "Skulls Eye Schooner"?

Here's a convenient picture to help you remember...

ship_3b.jpg

The designer of the "Nave dei pirati" clearly knew what he was doing, until it came time for the paint job! The ship's muddled in a bizarre array of yellow and black that resembles space more than pirates. Shiver me timbers fer goodness sake, he's got yellow pod-racer flaps tacked onto the side of the ship. What for? Space must have clouded his mind when he was building this ship.

I'm confused too!

So what you're saying Mr Tiber is you'd prefer something bigger and bulkier like Fabione's "Nave dei pirati" rather than The LEGO Companies' "Skulls Eye Schooner"?

Here's a convenient picture to help you remember...

ship_3b.jpg

Just take a look at my mocs, then you know...

Just take a look at my mocs, then you know...

So, would you support a UCS (Ultimate Collector's Series) type of pirate ship? We're talking a ship that'll be around 150 to 200 dollars, mind you. This question has been posed before, hmm, maybe we need another poll. :-P

So, would you support a UCS (Ultimate Collector's Series) type of pirate ship? We're talking a ship that'll be around 150 to 200 dollars, mind you.

Errrr yes!

This question has been posed before, hmm, maybe we need another poll. :-P

It has???

Has this beauty already been on display?

B.

Hey Bonaparte. If we find a ship on BL, Lug, or MOCpages, we can just post a thread on it?

My issue is the stern castle is too high as well as she need a mizzen mast.

I agree with the Admiral, also the stern castle is too big. It seems to be more of an older Galleon type of ship. It

If we find a ship on BL, Lug, or MOCpages, we can just post a thread on it?

Yes you can, in the Pirate MOC Forum. :capn:

Hey Bonaparte. If we find a ship on BL, Lug, or MOCpages, we can just post a thread on it?

Yes, of course! Any pirate (and its sub-themes Imperial Guard, Islander and Imperial Armada), 16-18th colonial, or Napoleonic war MOC may be posted in the Pirate LEGO MOCs sub-forum.

Just so long as it isn't here already, and if that's the case we'll have to merge the threads together.

Yes you can, in the Pirate MOC Forum. :capn:
Yes, of course! Any pirate (and its sub-themes Imperial Guard, Islander and Imperial Armada), 16-18th colonial, or Napoleonic war MOC may be posted in the Pirate LEGO MOCs sub-forum.

Just so long as it isn't here already, and if that's the case we'll have to merge the threads together.

Thanx guys.

Edit:

I even didn't remember initially that I posted this ship. My memory is deteriorating... :S

Now that I look at it again, I think that it is not long enough compared to its width and the height of the castle.

My advise to Mr. Phred: 90% of the older pirate ships/MOCs from BS and MOCpages have already been posted so better double check ;-) .

I have enjoyed reading in all those old pirate threads the last weeks. Lots of interesting stuff is in this forum!

I'll go take a look. Thanx.

I even didn't remember initially that I posted this ship. My memory is deteriorating... :S

Now that I look at it again, I think that it is not long enough compared to its width and the height of the castle.

My advise to Mr. Phred: 90% of the older pirate ships/MOCs from BS and MOCpages have already been posted so better double check ;-) .

I have enjoyed reading in all those old pirate threads the last weeks. Lots of interesting stuff is in this forum!

Go easy on the rum lad! :-P

He'll be kept quite busy then. But lets not for get there's more to Pirates than just ships, so Mr Phred may feel free to post non ship Pirate MOCs as well.

Should there be any repetition we shall take care of it soon enough.