Brickdoctor

[LDD MOC] TIE/sa Bomber

Wait, so does that mean that if I wanted to fix the proportions on my TIE x1, all I havr to do is make the cockpit bigger, instead of making everything else smaller? This could be easier than I thought. :laugh:

I had originally figured that those cockpits were so cramped that I just went with the smallest Lowell sphere I could fit a minifig into.

I had originally figured that those cockpits were so cramped that I just went with the smallest Lowell sphere I could fit a minifig into.

Hadn't we already established (in the PM conversation with our fellow Starwarsian BasOne) that TIE cockpits were quite spacious? I believe that was sometime near the beginning of August, well before you presented your x1...

Hadn't we already established (in the PM conversation with our fellow Starwarsian BasOne) that TIE cockpits were quite spacious? I believe that was sometime near the beginning of August, well before you presented your x1...

:wall:

I had built physical prototypes of the TIE/ln ball and wings around May, but that project was put aside in favor of the AT-ST. When I started working on the TIE x1, I, for one reason or another, worked off that physical prototype, which used the 5-wide core Lowell Sphere.

But, fear not! The forthcoming TIE/in should be better in scale. (after all, more space for connections and such is something pretty much anyone can handle - I don't really have any particularparts that I've scaled the craft to, other than the minifig itself, anyways)