Cecilie

[MOC] Rise of the dead

9 posts in this topic

Just a little something I did to celebrate Halloween. Enjoy :sweet:.

6295489198_3c95b31a34_z.jpg

And an overhead shot:

6294961335_32910f5479_z.jpg

Credit for the tree design goes to Derfel and his great guide over in the Historic Forum.

This is a truly terrifying Moc cecille :thumbup: . I really like the look of the tree and the gravestones are perfect. The walls of the cemetery look great to with the colours.

Excellent vig '3001/3', but where's Michael Jackson and his girl scream running away eh ? :laugh:

Great front wall and gates arrangement, looks totally like a cemetery that Vincent Price would have visited ! :wink:

Brick On Spook On '3001/3' ! :grin:

Another Autumnal MOC! I do love a good Autumnal scene, and what's more, this one has corpses in it. I do rather like corpses.

The colours here are really nice, and I like how there's a selection of undead, as opposed to just a lot of skeletons repeated. I like to think this is how the monster 4 game would looks if made as a set. Nice work :classic:

Very nice, especially the use of dark green plates instead of regular green - it gives an apporpriate dark atmosphere to the scene. Strange to see a couple of mummies in a cemetery though! :tongue:

What's with the 3001/_ names, by the way?

Thanks for the nice comments everyone :sweet:.

Great MOC! Do you have a link to the guide for the tree, I can't seem to be able to find it.

Sure, it's somewhere inside the big Medieval building guide pinned on top of the Historic forum. Here's the link.

What's with the 3001/_ names, by the way?

What are you talking about? :look: Maybe you're experiencing this glitch?