Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Fabuland Housewives Episode VI

ROFL, thats hysterical !! Tks so much for sharing this fantastic Story :'-)

I never watched Desperate Houswives so I don't know how well your comic relates to it, but I love your story *wub* For now I only read the episode 1 which is great and really well shot, written, done and what have you !!

Its so great to see Fabuland MOCs !! You are the second to do something Fabuland style (after Gyl's keychain holder) !! Oh boy I love that old line and I had a lot as a kid !! I miss my Fabuland *sing*

What are you going to do next ? Lost or GTA Fabuland style :-D

I will read an episode a day just not to read everything now ;-)

Way to go Mark and show us more !!

*yoda*

I have been thinking about spoofing LOST. I have to see what happens on it for a while before I decide to spoof it. I don't watch Desperate Housewives either, I just thought it was a hilarious title for my story. Instead of doing LOST next, I am going to be writing an epic castle story, hopefully starting this fall.

Take your time readin the episodes, there are only six at this point and I've been putting them up about one month at a time...

Thanks for all of the compliments! :'-) You are the coolest!

--Mark

I have been thinking about spoofing LOST. I have to see what happens on it for a while before I decide to spoof it. I don't watch Desperate Housewives either, I just thought it was a hilarious title for my story. Instead of doing LOST next, I am going to be writing an epic castle story, hopefully starting this fall.

Hey Mark,

I totally agree about the name: its just brilliant: simple and funny ;-) Also I totally despise Lost, I think its one of the most over rated shows ever !!

A kind of Seinfeld with Fabuland could be hysterical as well: a story about nothing :-D featuring the morse dude as Soup Nazi X-D Oh well, I am just a fan of Seinfeld !!

A spoof of Cheers could be amazing as well ;-)

I have two questions regarding your future project:

* will your castle be a kind of spoof as well ? Or treated with humour ?

* will it feature your fantastic collection of Fabuland ?

Cheers,

*yoda*

I have two questions regarding your future project:

* will your castle be a kind of spoof as well ? Or treated with humour ?

* will it feature your fantastic collection of Fabuland ?

Cheers,

*yoda*

The castle story is not a spoof. You can see a little bit about it here: Kingdom of the Lakes

Fabuland will not appear in this one. I am trying to post character bios, hopefully within the next couples of days.

I love when I see your name on a topic, because I love reading your posts. Just wanted you to know that I have the utmost respect for you before I tell you this:

I don't like Seinfeld, but I love LOST...

--Mark

The castle story is not a spoof. You can see a little bit about it here: Kingdom of the Lakes

.... I am trying to post character bios, hopefully within the next couples of days.

--Mark

I put character names and pics up for Kingdom of the Lakes...

http://brickzone.net/kingdom_characters.html

I'll be putting up character bios and hopefully another MOC some time this week and I'll post it in the forum. Until then you get a sneak peek, xwingyoda!..And any one else who reads this thread! X-D

Aha! There already was a topic...My bad :-$ Should have checked....

Anyway the Housewives is a fantastic story.

KimT