Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak: Day 5

Wait so your going to convict me without even saying why? How am I supposed to defend myself if your not even going to tell me why your lynching me?

If your going to vote for me fine, but at least make an attempt at explaining why your doing so:hmpf_bad:.

Guys someone just told me that the reason you guys are all voting for me. That It's because Dorthea told you all in private who was scum. Guys I was the person who suggested voting for her! She may have felt I was responsible and lumped my name in with the real scum just to get revenge.

And so I'm going to vote for the person I fell is truly responsible Vote: Mattilda (Darkdragon). It doesn't seem like you guys are going to listen to me but at least when tomorrow comes around You'll know who I suspect:sadnew:.

Players

bearded_woman.jpg_thumb.jpg Mattilda – Bearded lady – Played by Darkdragon (I dont know much about)

magician.jpg_thumb.jpg The amazing Barnabo - Magician – Played by K-nut (I think is town.)

snake_charmer.jpg_thumb.jpg Aliandro Fajji - Snake Charmer – Played by Fred Fred Burger (does not talk much, Not sure what he is)

fire_breather.jpg_thumb.jpg Joshua Igneo – Fire breather – Played by Bricks and parts – In a relationship with Gingeroo (me, I don't know what you guys think)

tall_man.jpg_thumb.jpg Norbert – Tallest man – Played by Nightschroud99 (supposedly the vigilante killer)

Don't talk much? I've been one of the most active players throughout the game. When other People have been content to sit back and let other people make decisions for them (Jumping on every Bandwagon.) I've been trying to

actually think about what happens and make decisions for myself. My judgment may not have been perfect, but at least I didn't jump on every bandwagon and I try to think for myself.

Right now we don't have much evidence. For now I believe the Mafia is either: The amazing Barnabo or Aliandro Fajji.

I think Mattilda is town

I'm not sure about Norbert

Sorry I was unable to post much of a reason Aliandro. I don't agree that you don't talk much but I've spoken to more than a few people (most of which are dead townies but were not dead at the time) who suspect you as scum. I know for a fact a few people here who are town and thus have to vote for who I feel is most likely the last scum.

I wish nobody was scum. Truely.

I don't blame you at all for voting me Aliandro. That is a reaction I had expected for voting you and being first to do so. I am not scum but how could I prove that? If you are scum then you already know I am not.