Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak: Day 5

banner_middel.jpg

Day 4 had come to an end. Everyone was on edge, but not everyone was focused. Madam Mitsie was close to having a mental breakdown.

cimg0322.jpg

Elisabeth was practicing her routine. She had one of the hardest acts in the circus. She had to remain flexible and had to train a lot to do so. Tonight she was going to practice fitting into a chest. Barnabo was going to pierce the chest with hot scolding blades for the real show.

cimg0323.jpg

She was nearly all the way in the chest as she waved goodbye to an imaginary crowd.

cimg0324.jpg

After she closed the lid a dark figure neared the chest and he sat on top of it. After five minutes or so Elisabeth wanted to get out of the chest.She was running out of oxygen. She tried to open the lid but somehow she couldn't. She started to panic and in her desperate attempts to escape she wasn't in control of her breathing. She used up every last bit of oxygen in the chest until she finally suffocated.

cimg0325.jpg

Suddenly a dark figure neared the dark figure. 'I should have known there was something fishy about you. Always singing your sweet songs to the victims of last night. No wonder you managed to come up with the lyrics that fast, you knew who died!'The figure with the wrench said.

cimg0326.jpg

He raised his wrench and hit the dark figure right in the face.

cimg0328.jpg

As the wrench hit her face, Gabrielle fell of the chest landing on her head. She died on instand.

~~~

cimg0330.jpg

That morning Madam Mitsie informed the rest.

Yesterday we lynced Tora, she turned out to be town.

Last night Elisabeth was murdered, she to was a member of town.

Last but not least, Gabrielle was killed, he was a member of the scum.

~~~

Players

bearded_woman.jpg_thumb.jpg Mattilda – Bearded lady – Played by Darkdragon

magician.jpg_thumb.jpg The amazing Barnabo - Magician – Played by K-nut

snake_charmer.jpg_thumb.jpg Aliandro Fajji - Snake Charmer – Played by Fred Fred Burger

fire_breather.jpg_thumb.jpg Joshua Igneo – Fire breather – Played by Bricks and parts – In a relationship with Gingeroo

tall_man.jpg_thumb.jpg Norbert – Tallest man – Played by Nightschroud99

RIP:

acid4.jpg Houdini Jr - NPC - Killed on day 1 - Town

cimg0212.jpg Gingeroono - Gingerwookie - Convicted on day 1 - Town

cimg0224.jpgWilhelmina - Wuntin - Killed during night 1 - Town

cimg0231.jpg Zezili - Cecilie - Killed during night 1 - Town

cimg0242.jpg Mr Mime – Shadows – Got sat on by an elephant during day 2 - Town

cimg0256.jpg The Benzini Brothers – UsernameMDm - Convicted on day 2 - Town

cimg0267.jpg Patricia – Volcanicpanik – Killed during night 2 - Town

cimg0273.jpg Rinus – JediAnakin – Killed during night 2 - Scum[/left]

cimg0289.jpg Dorothea - Darthnihilius - Convicted on day 3 - Scum

cimg0298.jpg Stephanie - Swils - Killed during night 3 - Scum

cimg0293.jpg Jimbob - Jedi master brick - Killed during night 3 - Town

cimg0317.jpg Tora - Eiker86 - Convicted on day 4 - Town

cimg0323.jpg Elasti Elisabeth - Etzel - Killed during night 4 - Town

cimg0328.jpg Gabrielle - Griggs - Killed during night 4 - Scum

~~~

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Each player gets one unvote a day.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may NOT edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
  11. There are no clues hidden in the photo’s, characters names, appearances or profession. So don’t vote for Eval Kneval the ugly Hermit who lives on the top of mount Doom unless you have evidence to back it up.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

There isn't much of a circus left, poor Madam Mitsie :cry_sad:

And we're down two more townies too. :sad:

But, at least that scummy fish-woman is dead, now I can finally eat my favorite food, fish-sticks, without her breathing down my neck. :grin:

Norbert, you're scum! You lied and cheated! No body will even trust you anymore! You are not the "Vigilante killer"! I knew Tora was innocent!

Say what? You just messaged me; everything was hunky dory.

Besides, I have other friends who know for a fact, I am not scum. :wacko: I told them who I was going after last night, you I did not.

So yes I am the vigilante killer.

Then what was the point in telling me that you were the vigilante killer? You had no gain. You are just trying to trick us.

why did you tell people if you would not have even been convicted?

Norbert (2): K-nut, Griggs

You are lying to us. You killed another scum to make people believe you. You are the scum.

Does anyone else here even understand what I'm saying? He had no loss. He is not the "vigilante killer" he is making it look like he is. He is a mafia trying to make it look like he's the vigilante killer!

:tongue: Oops I got confused again, it wasn't you who just messaged me, sorry about that.

Then what was the point in telling me that you were the vigilante killer? You had no gain. You are just trying to trick us.

why did you tell people if you would not have even been convicted?

Norbert (2): K-nut, Griggs

You are lying to us. You killed another scum to make people believe you. You are the scum.

Does anyone else here even understand what I'm saying? He had no loss. He is not the "vigilante killer" he is making it look like he is. He is a mafia trying to make it look like he's the vigilante killer!

Um I was actually voted for by Mattilda, Elasti and you. The former two unvoted, if they hadn't I would have been convicted and the town would have lost for sure. :hmpf:

You haven't done much these past few days and even last night after I messaged you you wanted me to tell you what to do :laugh:

You might be scum, but I am the super vigilante with three night-kills in a row :sweet:

What's more, If I was scum, killing my fellow scum, they would rise up and get rid of me. They'd be pissed off. Not just stand around and wait to die. *huh*

What's more, If I was scum, killing my fellow scum, they would rise up and get rid of me. They'd be pissed off. Not just stand around and wait to die. *huh*

Not if you're the last one.

Not if you're the last one.

Um I answered this, they would see I was killing my own and thus they'd kill me. They wouldn't be that stupid.

Even still, I'm not sure this is possible, in order for the scum to win they need to outnumber us, with only one left how is this possible? :wacko: The scum would not want to start killing all of their own people, maybe 1 or 2, like what they did with Dorothea. :thumbup: But not 4!

I don't think you killed 4 of your own scum, I'm saying I think you killed the last one.

Killing off one of your own scum is a way to try to get people to think you are good, not bad. but you still have not answered, what gain would you have had whispering to us that you are the vigilante killer?

I don't think you killed 4 of your own scum, I'm saying I think you killed the last one.

Killing off one of your own scum is a way to try to get people to think you are good, not bad. but you still have not answered, what gain would you have had whispering to us that you are the vigilante killer?

Didn't I answer all of this my last few posts???

What I have to gain! I was going to be voted out!

Until your "friends"(more than 1, so they can't be scum, otherwise they would win) confirm that you told them who you were after, and you can prove your case, I am going to vote you down when the time comes.

Yeah Joshua, the same killer killed all off the scum, the wrench killer, and the other killer killed off all town, so either Norbert killed off 3 of the scum or only town, and as the person killing the town just got killed, really Norbert can only be the wrench killer or not a killer at all and as no one else is claiming to be the Vigilante, it seems he has to be the Vigilante.

It is horrible that two innocent friends died yesterday. I figure there must be one more scum in here conniving and tricking us and causing us to turn against people we had trusted.

Please dont blame Norbert for Tora's death. He was standing up for her for a while but was swayed. Norbert was not the person to initiate an attack on Tora. It was a mistake from more than one of us, but mistakes do happen. When it is hard to know who to trust, all of us townies do the best we can. Look at what happened the first day? Almost everyone voted off a townie, we were floundering. Yesterday was a mess and everyone was suspecting everyone.

I'm not saying I know that Norbert is Scum, I'm just trying to say, I don't have any better subjects.

That's fair enough, it isn't easy trying to figure out who to trust. :classic:

I'm not saying I know that Norbert is Scum, I'm just trying to say, I don't have any better subjects.

I understand. He is not scum though and we definately need to figure out who the real scum is. I hope the isn't more than one left.

Ok, We need to find, and kill the scum today. If we don't we will die. So far I can't figure out who it is, Now, I'm trying to figure out if Norbert really is the vigilante killer.

What evidence do we have? I'm still not sure who to vote. Here are the possibilities:

2 scum still, 5 total people. 3 people have to vote out one of the scum, and the night vigilante must kill the other.

1 scum, and we have 4 townies to 1. If there are two scum, then we don't have much chance. If there is one scum, We might be able to win. Also here are some of the outcomes:

1 scum, we convict scum (4 people)night comes-Scum dead(3 people)-Vigilante kills town(2 people)TOWN WIN

1 scum, we convict town (4 people)night comes-scum kills town(3 people) vigilante kills scum TOWN WIN

1 scum, we convict town (4 people)night comes-scum kills town(3 people) vigilante kills Town(2 people)1 scum, 1 vigilante TOWN LOSE (right?)

1 scum, we convict town (4 people)night comes-scum kills Vigilante(3 people) vigilante dead TOWN WIN

I'm busy, So I'll post this And add on to it at a later time.

I made a mistake on my last post, sorry... I just noticed and I'm not allowed to change it.

I'd like to ask Madame Mitsie something. :classic:

If we convict the last scum, there won't be any night actions for tonight right??

I want to know this before I vote.

Vote: Aliandro (Fred Fred Burger)

May I ask why? I'm really surprised that you would vote for me without even attempting to give a reason. Today more than ever I think we need to be extra careful who we lynch.