Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prison Riot! Day Five

Players only please!

001.jpg

It is late at night and Whindum Foxum has a splitting headache. Doctor Stormdream is not around to help him so he explains to the warden how bad the headache is and how it's affecting his daily activities.

"No worries," Warden Bek Sunfell says, "Before Lazer disappeared he had just adjusted this disintegration gun to act as a head-ache-curer-gun!"

002.jpg

"I think I know how to use it," the warden says as he aims the weapon, "Close your eyes!"

"Wait, no!" Whindum Foxum protests.

003.jpg

But, it's too late. Whindum Foxum is now a pile of space dust and some smoking body parts.

"What happened here?" Doctor Koukiu Stormdream cries when he stumbles upon the scene.

"Spontaneous Composting?" The warden guesses.

"That's combustion!" The doctor shouts.

"Well, you're the doctor." The warden answers, "Your diagnosis is probably correct."

004.jpg

After "lights out" Bate Cos wanders around muttering to himself about 23 cents and his wife being on his megablocks or some weird megablocks like that. He is so concentrated on his grumpy mutterings, he doesn't see the shadowy figure creeping up behind him like a cheap pair of underwear.

005.jpg

And now it's too late! The dark assailant has drove a shiv through Bate Cos's thick skin and left him for dead.

006.jpg

It's over quickly as Bate Cos bleeds out on the prison floor.

007.jpg

Foog Roorum is out for an evening stroll, which admittedly makes no sense since the cells are normally locked at lights out, but here he is. You can't argue with photographic evidence. He's out strolling and stumbles upon the body of Bate Cos. He's so shocked by the sight, he doesn't see Drakius Knight, armed with a shiv and sneaking up behind him.

008.jpg

Drakius pounces and barely makes a dent in Foog's thick hide. The space-troll doesn't notice.

009.jpg

So, Drakius climbs up Foog's spiked back and drives the shiv into the back of his skull.

010.jpg

The space-troll collapses with a loud "THUD!" onto the body of Bate Cos. Foog Roorum quickly bleeds to death.

011.jpg

As Drakius Knight slides down the dead space-trolls back he wonders out loud, "Why am I being shown when I was successful in killing my target?"

012.jpg

A quick shiv to the gut from a mysterious assailant provides the answer.

013.jpg

"Doesn't anybody here bleed a normal color?" Drakius asks, rhetorically, as he expires in the ever-growing pile of bodies on the prison floor.

014.jpg

"What a torrid love affair this must've been!" Officer Elles Fissionfire exclaims, "Perhaps we overdid it with the contraband yesterday!"

"I got tickets to see Jurassic Park 18!" Officer Cometfire Vun says, "Would you do me the honor of being my date?"

"Officer Vun, do you think the continued lame come-ons at awkward moments are ever going to get you anywhere?" Officer Fissionfire asks.

"Into your pants, right?" Officer Vun answers.

015.jpg

An incredibly small crowd of inmates gathers in the morning to hear the warden's morning announcement.

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

Day Five has begun. You may not vote in the first 12-14 or so hours. The Meal Cart will come to you via PM later today.

Non Playing Characters

00_npc_bek.jpg

Warden Bek Sunfell

00_npc_elles.jpg

Officer Elles Fissionfire

00_npc_koukiu.jpg

Doctor Koukiu Stormdream

00_npc_lazer_dead.jpg

Officer Lazer Strewn

00_npc_cometfire.jpg

Officer Cometfire Vun

The Players

illiap.jpg

Illiap Reertu (iamded)

Crime: Theft. Illiap was on a roll, robbing many pit stops in the Amy System. The Police were baffled at how she was able to avoid capture for so long. Until she tried to steal a bottle of vodka from one of the pit stops. The clerk doubted she was of legal drinking age, so she showed him her ID, which has her Intergalactic vehicle tracking code. She was apprehended 20 minutes later.

Sentence: 50 years. Eligible for parole in 30.

killoopio.jpg

Killoopio Daylight (KielDaMan)

Crime: Murder. Killoopio is an explosives expert…who hates people. Killoopio went on a murder spree in the Lucas System, disguising bombs as Cheeseburgers. 58 overweight fast food guests were killed before he was apprehended.

Sentence: Life. No eligibility for parole.

pronti.jpg

Pronti Flavior (Professor Flitwick)

Crime: Pronti is a college professor turned drug dealer. A long series of hardships led her to the accidental murder of a Police Officer in the Fuckwit System.

scar.jpg

Scar Mimitsus (Scouts)

Crime: Election fraud. Scar was a Campaign Manager for a very popular politician in the Pelly System. When his candidate was threatened by a rival and the election was dangerously close, Scar invented a third-party candidate that was, in-fact a Non-Playing Character.

tierro.jpg

Tierro Prius (TinyPiesRUs)

Crime: Mass Murder, classified as Hate Crimes. Tierro hates blue people and left a trail of dead blue bodies across the Universe. Not blue from suffocation. They were blue to begin with. She was finally being apprehended, ironically in the Tolerance System.

Sentence: Five years. Causing a bit of controversy throughout the Universe, the judge who presided over Tierro’s trial was her bigot sister.

zosma.jpg

Zosma (Zepher)

Crime: Cannibalism. Zosma believes himself to be a werewolf, but that will never never be true.

Sentence: Life. Eligible for parole in 80 years. Fortunately for Zosma, his species has an average lifespan of 1000 years.

The Deceased Players

jissaleh_dead.jpg

Jissaleh Blazen (JimButcher) convicted on Day One - Scum (El Plutns Gang)

Crime: Stupidity. Jissaleh is from the ZubZub System where it is illegal to have a low IQ. Mayonnaise beat Jissaleh at the ZubZub IQ test.

rufulzud_dead.jpg

Rufulzud Novadora (Rufus/Pandora) killed (twice) by shiv on Night One - Scum (El Plutns Gang)

Crime: Insanity. Rufulzud has a split personality disorder. Unfortunately for him/her, he/she settled in the Cameron System where it’s illegal to have a mental disorder. Rufulzud’s personalities also alternate between robbing banks and dealing drugs.

Sentence: 20 years. Eligible for parole in 5.

derwar_dead.jpg

Derwar Gravis (def) poisoned on Night One - Scum (Mars Savatrucha Gang)

Crime: Cannibalism. Derwar is an unknown species and nobody knows where he comes from. His favorite meal is mammal and he committed over 100 murders before he was apprehended.

shadowghost_dead.jpg

Shadowghost Sturch (Shadows) killed by shiv on Night Two - Scum (Saturn's Rings)

Crime: Also, known as "Death Swirly." Convicted on 18 counts of drowning people in toilets.

Sentence: 18 consecutive life sentence. No eligibility for parole. Also, court-ordered to admit daily to being kind of a dick.

cuxun_dead.jpg

Cuxun Marsburst (CorneliusMurdock) poisoned on Night Two - Scum (Venus Lords Gang)

Crime: Kindness. Cuxun is from the Dickhead Galaxy where it’s illegal to be nice.

Sentence: Death. Unfortunately, the Dickheads have zero tolerance for nice people.

rirsol.jpg

Rirsol Maasym (Rick) convicted on Day Three - Scum (Saturn's Rings Gang)

Crime: Murder. Rirsol hates junkies. But, his only trade is drug dealing. He laced the space meth he was selling with poison to wipe out those junkies he hated so much. When he ran out of customers, he turned himself in.

Sentence: Life. Eligible for parole in 80 years. Luckily for Rirsol, his species lives for 300 years, on average.

saproton_dead.jpg

Saproton Veeck (Sandy) convicted on Day Four - Scum (Saturn's Rings Gang)

Crime: Murder. Saproton is a feared street shark from the Babonda System. A natural predator with an eye for travel, his hunting was mistaken for murder.

whindum_dead.jpg

Whindum Foxum (WhiteFang) killed by penalty on Night Four - Scum (Venus Lords Gang)

Crime: Mass Murder, Hubris and Fraud. Whindum convinced 40 individuals in the Fanglish System that he was a messenger of God. They gave their life savings to him and he convinced them that suicide was the way to commune with God. He’d have gotten away with it if his narcissistic tendencies hadn’t gotten the best of him. The GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation) setup a fake tabloid interview where he was intervened.

Sentence: Death. Unfortunately for Whindum, Hubris is punishable by death in the Fanglish System.

bate_dead.jpg

Bate Cos (Big Cam) murdered on Night Four - Scum (Mars Savatrucha Gang)

Crime: Tax evasion. One of the most diabolical gangsters in the Panty Galaxy. After decades of organized crime, Bate finally made an error on his tax return in the amount of 23 space cents.

Sentence: 80 years in prison. Eligible for parole in 60. In the meantime, however, Bate complains of being haunted by his first wife, who he murdered for talking to the GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation)

drakius_dead.jpg

Drakius Knight (Dragonator) murdered on Night Four - Scum (Venus Lords Gang)

Crime: Chain Mail. Drakius is one of those megablocks who sends those stupid Chain E-mails.

Sentence: Death. The sentence is rather lenient for such a douchebag.

foog_dead.jpg

Foog Roorum (Fugazi) murdered on Night Four - Scum (El Plutns Gang)

Crime: Murder. Foog has a mental condition where he has an unsatiable urge to break bones…and smash skulls…and smother people. He was convicted on 23 counts of murder in the Judtron and Mebo Systems.

Sentence: 23 consecutive life sentences. No eligibility for parole.

Alternate

Inconspicuous

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town (Model Inmates) or the Scum (Gang Members). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. To win, you must kill off all other factions.
  2. Each day you will vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, no lynch will take place. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will result in the untimely death of your character. Please remember that the reason for the delay is that players all reside in different Time Zones. It is usually unfair to a player to log in and find themselves voted out. Accusations should occur during the first 12 hours as a courtesy to the accused to defend themselves before voting starts.
  3. A game day will last 48 hours. You may not vote in the first 12 hours. The day will end after 48 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). You are required to use your action. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.
  4. You may not choose the same meal two days in a row. Players may not target themselves.
  5. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Metagaming should similarly be done at your own risk.
  8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  9. You may not edit your posts.
  10. You must post in every day thread.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in the untimely death of your character.
  12. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

Waaaaahhhhh!!!! What a bloodbath last night! Whindum, Bate, Drakius, Foog all dead! Now that was totally unexpected, maybe I got what I wanted with the seemingly slow pace of the events. :cry_sad: Now I need to take a breather to gather my thoughts on this unfortunate and violent chain of events...

Holy crap, would you look at that?! No meal list! And I'm starving... If only I were Saproton, or Derwar, or Zosma. I'd have a veritable feast! :laugh:

Oh yes, very tragic though. :sadnew: A crying shame. :sceptic: What a blood-bath. Speaking of, what I'd give for a nice bath right about now. 5 days in these clothes, I'm starting to stink...

Four dead in one night? So, it appears the meals have changed.

According to my calculations, every gang has one remaining member, except for the 'Mars Savatrucha'. We should go after them today, if any of us is to have an equal footing in this prison.

Since the lines are distinctly drawn in the sand, you may vote whenever you like. The day will end 26 hours from now.

Vote: Scar Mimitsus. Simply put, we need to lynch a member of the Mars Savatrucha gang today, to stop them from annihilating us tonight. This way, all four gangs (and the neutral member) will have one member each. Tonight will bring what it will bring, but at least that way we can go into it equal.

Scar is Mrs Savatrucha eh? Yeah, alright then. Balance is good. Makes me wonder what sort of crazy business is gonna happen tomorrow though. Of course, it all lies in the night action tonight, doesn't it? Whew, this'll be an interesting night. Someone wanna give me a stab-proof vest? :grin:

Anyway, uh, yeah. Unless you want to offer up your team-mate to save yourself, Scar. :tongue:

Vote: Scar Mimitsus (Scouts)

Oh my god! No one told me it was my birthday and also Christmas and also Happy Holy Moon Day all at once! Wowzers. :wub:

Vote: Scar Mimitsus

Since the lines are distinctly drawn in the sand, you may vote whenever you like. The day will end 26 hours from now.

I wish you'd have said that earlier today..........

Also, Vote: Pronti Flavior (Professor Flitwick), mainly because it was the Saturn gang who did a lot of killing at night in this game, and that's just not agreeable with Sully and I (we're hooking up, btw <3).

And, you know, you're reasoning is retarded. Absolutely the worst idea EVER in the whole wide universe. From my point of view, that is :wink: . I think it more agreeable if we all voted for you, because, well your gang was most aware of the killing actions (we even caught you red handed).

Zeph, I'm not surprised you're voting for me, either, especially since you redirected a kill to one of our gang that one night.

See? None of these guys (except Illiap) have been very trustworthy. Illiap, if it'd be possible, I'd be happy to welcome you into the Mars Savatrucha. We're a great bunch of guys :sweet: .

And, you know, you're reasoning is retarded.

I'm sorry about this very harsh statement. I really meant "your" instead of "you're". Sorry.

It's not easy being in the middle. I hope the rest of you will understand where I'm coming from when I Vote: Pronti Flavior (Professor Flitwick).

vote tally

Scar Mimitsus (Scouty) 1 vote (iamded)

Pronti Flavior (Professor Flitwick) 3 votes (Scouty, KielDaMan, TinyPiesRUs)

Illiap, if it'd be possible, I'd be happy to welcome you into the Mars Savatrucha. We're a great bunch of guys :sweet:

Illiap? That's me! :laugh: As tempting as the offer is, Rocky, if I side with you now you'll just be turning on me tomorrow. It's best to side with nobody and sort of begrudgingly wait through this, trying to keep the teams as even as possible until we awaken one morning (or rather, don't awaken) with the last man standing. And the neutral who's essentially got a free pass from here on out. Congrats. :tongue:

Then again, it seems now will end with no-one being lynched, still with Mars in the lead. :sceptic:

Illiap? That's me! :laugh: As tempting as the offer is, Rocky, if I side with you now you'll just be turning on me tomorrow. It's best to side with nobody and sort of begrudgingly wait through this, trying to keep the teams as even as possible until we awaken one morning (or rather, don't awaken) with the last man standing. And the neutral who's essentially got a free pass from here on out. Congrats. :tongue:

Then again, it seems now will end with no-one being lynched, still with Mars in the lead. :sceptic:

:laugh: That's not what I meant. I meant something like a conversion. Alas :shrug_oh_well:

Vote: Scar Mimitsus (Scouts)

I'd also like to alert everyone that I have the bomb right now, so attacking me tonight would be stupid.