Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak: Day 3

banner_middel.jpg

Darkness fell in the circus and everyone went to bed. Well not everyone.

Patricia was just about to feed her animals as she noticed something odd. The fence of their cage had been left open.

cimg0260.jpg

'How odd', she thought out loud, 'I could have sworn I closed it'.

'Yes you did' a voice replied.

cimg0261.jpg

The dark figure behind her was holding two buckets of animal food. As soon as the animals heard the sound of the buckets hitting the floor they ran out of their cage.

cimg0263.jpg

The animals didn't even notice they were trembling their trainer to death. All they cared about was food.

cimg0265.jpg

As the dust setteled it became clear what remained of Patricia.

cimg0269.jpg

~~~

Somewhere else in the tent Rinus was trying to repair the old mater. Fixing stuff always seemed to calm him down in situations he couldn't controle.

cimg0271.jpg

He was working so hard he didn't even notice the dark figure closing in, carrying a wrench.

cimg0272.jpg

The dark figure let the wrench come down on Rinus abdomen a couple of times untill he didn't see Rinus chest move anymore. He checked Rinus pols just to be sure.

cimg0273.jpg

~~~

The next day Madam Mitsie informed everyone about what had been going on that night.

Yesterday you voted of the Benzini Brothers, it turns out they were a member of the Town

Last night someone murdered Patricia, she was a member of the Town

Rinus was also murdered last night. I can congratulate you, he was a member of the Scum

cimg0281.jpg

Also I would like you to meet Mr Hinckleton. He'll be your grammar and spelling teacher for today. He'll also be learning you how to READ! :tongue:

Players

bearded_woman.jpg_thumb.jpg Mattilda – Bearded lady – Played by Darkdragon

clown_1.jpg_thumb.jpg Jimbob – Clown – Played by Jedi Master Brick

elastigirl.jpg_thumb.jpg Elasti Elisabeth – Flexible woman & lovely assistant – Played by Etzel

fortuneteller.jpg_thumb.jpg Tora – Fortune teller – Played by Eiker86

lovely_assistant.jpg_thumb.jpg Stephanie - Lovely assistant – Played by Swils

magician.jpg_thumb.jpg The amazing Barnabo - Magician – Played by K-nut

mermaid.jpg_thumb.jpg Gabrielle - Mermaid - Played by Grigs

snake_charmer.jpg_thumb.jpg Aliandro Fajji - Snake Charmer – Played by Fred Fred Burger

fire_breather.jpg_thumb.jpg Joshua Igneo – Fire breather – Played by Bricks and parts – In a relationship with Gingeroo

tall_man.jpg_thumb.jpg Norbert – Tallest man – Played by Nightschroud99

tight_rope_dancer.jpg_thumb.jpg Dorothea – Tight rope dancer – Played by Darthnihilius

RIP:

acid4.jpg Houdini Jr - NPC - Killed on day 1 - Town

cimg0212.jpg Gingeroono - Gingerwookie - Convicted on day 1 - Town

cimg0224.jpgWilhelmina - Wuntin - Killed during night 1 - Town

cimg0231.jpg Zezili - Cecilie - Killed during night 1 - Town

cimg0242.jpg Mr Mime – Shadows – Got sat on by an elephant during day 2 - Town

cimg0256.jpg The Benzini Brothers – UsernameMDm - Convicted on day 2 - Town

cimg0267.jpg Patricia – Volcanicpanik – Killed during night 2 - Town

cimg0273.jpg Rinus – JediAnakin – Killed during night 2 - Scum

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Each player gets one unvote a day.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may NOT edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
  11. There are no clues hidden in the photo’s, characters names, appearances or profession. So don’t vote for Eval Kneval the ugly Hermit who lives on the top of mount Doom unless you have evidence to back it up.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

Edited by badboytje88

I am saddened by the loss of our friends. And surprised that our own Ringmaster was scum! I think I know where my vote's going today, but I'll wait for the day to progress. And our wrench killer seems to be on our side, which is nice.

Nooooooo! Patricia! :cry_sad:

And the Benzinis were Town! :cry_sad:

The only good news is that someone got a Scum. Now we just need to find the others, if there are any. I can only hope that Rinus was the only one.

Yesterday and the day before we made mistakes, and suffered for it. We should have been more careful and gathered more evidence. But today is a new day! Though I am seriously doubting my skills at sniffing out Scum, I think that 3 is the charm. Here's hoping we get a Scum today!

But I miss Patricia..... :cry_sad:

Glad we got one bad guy. To bad two of ours had to die.

I'm holding my hands on Jimbob, Aliandro Fajji and Stephanie.

Only need to find some better evidence rather than a little suspicious activity...

Nooooooo! Patricia! :cry_sad:

And the Benzinis were Town! :cry_sad:

The only good news is that someone got a Scum. Now we just need to find the others, if there are any. I can only hope that Rinus was the only one.

Yesterday and the day before we made mistakes, and suffered for it. We should have been more careful and gathered more evidence. But today is a new day! Though I am seriously doubting my skills at sniffing out Scum, I think that 3 is the charm. Here's hoping we get a Scum today!

But I miss Patricia..... :cry_sad:

Yes me too, we have been pretty unlucky in convicting any scum so far. I do hope 3rd times the charm like you said. :thumbup:

I'm SO excited a scum is gone! He deserves NO song from me. Let him rot in deafening silence. In the Kingdom of the Sea we feed traitors to the sharks and Orcas, Rinus should've had Patricia's cruel fate instead of her. He didn't deserve to be snuffed out so neatly. As for the Benzini Bros. I fear they suffered the same end as Gingeroo, and we are to blame for it. We MUST go on the offensive. As always, a farewell song for the fallen:

Ahhh lala la to the fallen four I sing farewell

Angels in heaven are they, while the scum bastard burns in hell!

The Brothers Benzini Three and Patricia blithe and smart

Ahhh lala la, you're forever in my heart

Yes, someone got a scum. Now we have got one we can look at voting patterns to assist us. I do have a list of a few suspects

It seems that you may be off the hook, I looked back and Rinus voted for you during day 2. Since he is a confirmed scum, why would he easily vote for you?

I believe Jimbob is acting suspicious, and one of his accusers is dead.

I read the Basics lesson post and I would like to vote: Jimbob(Jedi master Brick)

At this point we really need to be careful, and keep townies together. One more screw up and we could all die.

Darn, I really thought we had got the right one yesterday. :hmpf_bad:

Maybe I should have stayed with my first intuition instead but that's hard to say.

Maybe Mr Hinckleton would like to learn us how to read? I am ready to vote, but i have not seen any lessons in how to read. Would he like to give us a small lesson or should we just start voting?

It seems that you may be off the hook, I looked back and Rinus voted for you during day 2. Since he is a confirmed scum, why would he easily vote for you?

I agree looking at Rinus vote makes me think that I was wrong when I accused Jimbob, Jimbob I'm sorry if I came of as harsh, but your actions during day 1 really made me suspicions of you.

I'm still mad the Benzi Brothers got lynched though:hmpf_bad: Today we need to be really careful and not vote until were sure we have found a scum.

And props to our vigi for killing the first scum :thumbup:

You may start voting as of now. Use the format.

Vote: character name (player name)

Edited by badboytje88

Maybe Mr Hinckleton would like to learn us how to read? I am ready to vote, but i have not seen any lessons in how to read. Would he like to give us a small lesson or should we just start voting?

Who are you planning on voting for?

Alright who thinks we should lynch Dorthea? I personally think we should as she has acted rather suspicious over the course of the game , however sense my one vote can lynch her I'll wait until I hear some other people's ideas (it's not fair to lynch her if I'm the only one who wants to.) And If you don't think we should lynch her, who do you find suspicious?

Alright who thinks we should lynch Dorthea? I personally think we should as she has acted rather suspicious over the course of the game , however sense my one vote can lynch her I'll wait until I hear some other people's ideas (it's not fair to lynch her if I'm the only one who wants to.) And If you don't think we should lynch her, who do you find suspicious?

I have very High suspicions of Dorothea, and am pretty sure she's scum. I also know other people who are ready to vote for her. So you're not alone. :wink: I'll wait until more input until I vote.

Though it is good that a scum has finally been killed, we have lost way too many friends in these days. It was horrible that our friend Houdini Jr. was killed but we have done his memory no service by letting so many die after him. Not only have our friends been killed in the night by the scum, but we have actually voted to send them to the lion cage every day!

We can't just jump on the voting bandwagon this time, I have to admit to doing this myself even. I know we are all scared for our own lives, but we must actually think this through for ourselves for a change. I've been going over the past two days in my mind. Trying to recall everything everyone said and how they acted. I would like to submit to you my vote and some real reasons for you to vote with me.

Who is constantly talking in circles and swaying votes? Dorothea

Who is the only person to consistently start blaming other people as soon as her name is brought up at all or if she is even asked any question? Dorothea

Who is the person to yell and cry at the drop of a hat and seem to over-react to everything that happens? Dorothea

Think back, my friends, to how she has been acting. How many times has she cried and whined and even yelled when someone died? We are all upset but most of us manage to keep a cool head. It seems to me like she is trying a little too hard to convince us that she has nothing to do with these killings.

Vote: Dorothea (darthnihilius)

I don't agree with lynching Dorothea so easily, and it's not because of that peep show she gave me...

Honestly the mistakes she's made and her swaying, I think she's just dumb. :sadnew:

But I'm dumb too, I don't act like that. Maybe she is suspicious..

Well I'll wait for more people to chime in, I don't want to vote yet.

I'll do my duty and I stand on mine that Jimbob is scum.

Vote: Jimbob (Jedi master Brick)

So a scum (Rinus) will obviously vote for another scum :sarcasm:

I have no choice Vote: Tora (Eiker86)