Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

Lego Batman: THE GAME!!

This game could turn out either awesome or horrible.

It should be very interesting anyway, I'm waiting for some more info...

This game could turn out either awesome or horrible.

It should be very interesting anyway, I'm waiting for some more info...

Have you played the Starwars Games? This game will be awesome.

I have not (yet) played either LSW game, yet I'm actually looking forward to LBatman! I can only hope the makers draw their prime inspiration from the nolanesque Batman movie and ditch the Shoemaker-crapfests for good. And god forbid any 60s "Dynamic Duo" action...although some "POW!"s, "BANG!"s and such would really work to lighten the stuff up...

I'll wait and anticipate in the dark until more info hits our board.

I have not (yet) played either LSW game, yet I'm actually looking forward to LBatman! I can only hope the makers draw their prime inspiration from the nolanesque Batman movie and ditch the Shoemaker-crapfests for good. And god forbid any 60s "Dynamic Duo" action...although some "POW!"s, "BANG!"s and such would really work to lighten the stuff up...

I'll wait and anticipate in the dark until more info hits our board.

The tone will probably be like StarWars so it'll have comedy elements. I imagine it'll be mainly comic/film themed; but with some "POWs" and "BOFFs".

I don't think a wholly serious game will work. Honestly I'm so excited about this!

Tks Matt for the news !!

Hum, I don't know what to think about that.

I loved LSW because it was SW !! Like some kids, I grew up with the debut of the game systems and SW movies. So I was so pleased to use the Force and saber hehe !!

I like Batman but definitly NOT on the same level. It does not appeal to me the way SW does.

This news could be nice if they keep the game as fun as LSW with fun options like The pinguin throwing mini pinguins and silly stuff like that.

If not it will just be another Shinobi with Batman throwing Batarangs and what have you.

Also the downside is that there are not really many good characters you can play: apart from Batman, I don't want to play with sissy Robin, or the idiot Nightwing. At least if we can be the bad guys and totally destroy Gotham GTA style, THAT would be awsome !!

*yoda*

Destroy Gotham GTA style, THAT would be awsome !!

And you know what would make that idea even better?If you could LITERALLY destroy Gotham,just like in the game Black!

If they do this right, it could be very interesting. The one problem is that there is not a real straight storyline to follow, like in Star Wars. But after the improvements made in LSW 2, I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Every Lego game should just be a clone of LSWII. XD Might get tiring though...

I'd expect this to come out around May time...anyone else?

I just got back from playing LSW2 to find out this! I have never been able to watch the films, and my friend is a major fan of it so she's certainly happy. I love the idea of Batman and the sets and villains are awesome, so I'm hoping this turns out to be good. It won't have the magic of Star Wars for me, but I'll give it a go...

Awesome. Lego is really becoming strong in their bond with Travelers Tales, as this is their fourth partnership game in just 2 years! This also means that we will no doubt be seing more batman building kits in 2007... 8-

This should be pretty cool if approached in a similar way to LSW. Humourous.

I think a GTA styled game, in which Batman has to travel around Gotham in a free-roaming engine to stop criminals, would be fun. Once you encounter a main villain, you are taken off into a a level in which you have to chase them and capture them, or something along those lines.

But I really don't know how this will be.

This should be pretty cool if approached in a similar way to LSW. Humourous.

I think a GTA styled game, in which Batman has to travel around Gotham in a free-roaming engine to stop criminals, would be fun. Once you encounter a main villain, you are taken off into a a level in which you have to chase them and capture them, or something along those lines.

But I really don't know how this will be.

The Spiderman Movie games were alot like that - does give it an edge over more linear games.