Hass Kabal

Scorpion's Soul Pirate Ship

Hass,

I've been lurking this thread pretty much since the beginning, an I must say that you have done an outstanding job! One thing I love about this MOC is the clever use of the Pharaoh's Quest golden scorpions. I also like the overall Scorpion motif: it is not one that is usually associated with pirates, but it definitely works!

I may have to finally get around to registering with Cuusoo so I can vote for this project.

Hass,

I've been lurking this thread pretty much since the beginning, an I must say that you have done an outstanding job! One thing I love about this MOC is the clever use of the Pharaoh's Quest golden scorpions. I also like the overall Scorpion motif: it is not one that is usually associated with pirates, but it definitely works!

I may have to finally get around to registering with Cuusoo so I can vote for this project.

Thanks Hikaro :)

Edited by Hass Kabal

Huh? Who doesn't love a MOC?

Sorry to get off-topic there- lovely ship. It deserves the front page!

Me I prefer to only build official sets and have them on display ;)

Me I prefer to only build official sets and have them on display ;)

:kahuka:

You can have moc ships on display as well, they are usually more impressive and whenever someone asks where you got it you can say "oh, I designed it myself :pir-grin: "

Not being a massive fan of Mocs ? but surely you must see there are pretty much inaccuracies and gaps in official sets?

Anyway, back on topic,

I'll make sure supporting this creation :pir-classic:

Wow, She's gorgeous!

Any way you could share your completed LDD file, Id love to play around with it.

What did all the pieces cost?

I'd be very tempted to make her from your plans if you shared them, if it was not a $1500 dollar expense!

Brilliant!

What more can I say?

This ship really should go on public display somewhere.

Great work Hass Kabal!

This here brings about the small size of official vessels. The apparent "flagship" is outsized by a mere pirate speedster. But what an amazing ship it is! I'm detecting hints of QAR in the cabin area :pir-classic: Great sails too! And the deep colors throughout give it a great look! Congratulations!

This here brings about the small size of official vessels. The apparent "flagship" is outsized by a mere pirate speedster. But what an amazing ship it is! I'm detecting hints of QAR in the cabin area :pir-classic: Great sails too! And the deep colors throughout give it a great look! Congratulations!

Thnks Blackbeard :)

Please excuse my silly question (i'm still new here ) but how and where did you get all these bricks from the same theme and colours from??

Please excuse my silly question (i'm still new here ) but how and where did you get all these bricks from the same theme and colours from??

I did purchase from Bricklink...

If this every made it on Cuusoo, what would you recommend as the price for the Lego set?

- Commander Law

Have been watching this for some good time, well done on finishing it. (I am supporting it on Cuusoo!)

One question: I am doing a pirate ship in LDD and I am trying to get an inventory but am failing. (I have tried the HTML Instructions but computer keeps crashing! :wall: Is there any other way I can transfer an inventory to Bricklink?

Thanks

-DL824

Edited by Darthluke824

Beautiful ship!

Love the colors and design, really look like a classic pirate ship! pir_laugh2.gif

I Love Your Project of Scorpion's Soul Pirate Ship.

Can You Help me to build it ??

Where i can buy all the pieces? and the instruction?

Thanks

Beautiful, amazing, great job.

I'm trying to do my project pirate ship would take just a doubt.

I'm using primarily lego designer, my only doubt is:

What you parts used to make the front of the ship, the curved parts, making it seems bigger in the front ?

I'm trying to put two fronts ship one over the other

I like the bed, and also the railings that you designed. I hope that you are able to make this ship a reality :-)