Hass Kabal

Scorpion's Soul Pirate Ship

Oh, wow. This is a gorgeous ship; I'd love to see "her" on display at the local Lego Store. Or better yet, in my home! But really, this is absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see the final product.

Edited by GeluNumber1

Simply beautiful! The custom sails really make her stand out!

Sorry if I missed it, but what did you make the sails from? Is it plain paper or the printable fabric sheets?

Edited by SuperSirLink

Simply beautiful! The custom sails really make her stand out!

Sorry if I missed it, but what did you make the sails from? Is it plain paper or the printable fabric sheets?

Thank my friend.

not both.

made entirely of handmade painting.

Whoa, I almost missed this. She's beautiful, the design looked too gaudy from the LDD but in bricks she looks perfect, congrats. Eagerly awaiting close-ups, she looks to have a great interior.

SO nice to see a LDD project come to life!, I'm wanting to follow this same path, with my Queen Anne's Revenge, but now I'm still in reengineering process of a more elegant and detailed LDD design than the former..

I like the colours, the size and proportions are nicely designed, sails and details are original and numerous..overall, a fine ship that I'm sure every other sailing ship around would think twice to mess with :P

Awesome job! I raise my bottle of rum in her honour! :thumbup:

Man this looks absolutely amazing... wish i had the money to Built things like this ;) i only have the legos that i had when i was young...

That is a beautiful ship! Your sails look absolutely incredible.

Thank you so much for showing this to us. :pir-classic:

That is a beautiful ship! Your sails look absolutely incredible.

Thank you so much for showing this to us. :pir-classic:

No problem my pleasure my friend :)

Whether this is the last photo lol :D

6899447673_325fe7f085_z.jpg

Ultimate Prite ship? guess it is Ultimate Pirate ship?.. or did I understood something wrong? :O

Whilst taking a look around the pirate forum I stopped at this post and actually took the time to look at the LDD images, something I almost never do as i'm not a big fan. Yours however were very impressive so I stuck with and i'm soooooooooooo glad I did! To see somebody actually building their designs in real bricks doesnt happen often enough and what a ship you have built! I'd go so far as to say it is THE best pirate ship moc I have seen!

I'm struggling to find a favourite part as its all so good! I love the figure head, the interior, the exterior, the size, everything!!!

Well done sir :pir-sweet:

Wow, it looks so much better in real than it looked in LDD, an incredible ship, that's for sure, the costum sails are great.

Lol, that last pic, any Idea what price you would add to the boxart ?

Ultimate Prite ship? guess it is Ultimate Pirate ship?.. or did I understood something wrong? :O

I'm sorry spelling error has occurred. Corrected now :)

6899447673_012d9fa1ff_z.jpg

Wow, it looks so much better in real than it looked in LDD, an incredible ship, that's for sure, the costum sails are great.

Lol, that last pic, any Idea what price you would add to the boxart ?

Cost up to $ 1100.

But manual labor, painting the sails, 4 months of patience, except ...

Whilst taking a look around the pirate forum I stopped at this post and actually took the time to look at the LDD images, something I almost never do as i'm not a big fan. Yours however were very impressive so I stuck with and i'm soooooooooooo glad I did! To see somebody actually building their designs in real bricks doesnt happen often enough and what a ship you have built! I'd go so far as to say it is THE best pirate ship moc I have seen!

I'm struggling to find a favourite part as its all so good! I love the figure head, the interior, the exterior, the size, everything!!!

Well done sir :pir-sweet:

Glad you liked my friend. Many thanks for your nice comments. :)

I won't be surprised if this is blogged soon enough, it looks fantastic! Just like an official set (The box art is great work btw)

I must congratulate you on the sail work, that's the best sails I've ever seen on a LEGO ship! :pir-classic: It is also great to see something from LDD be made in real life :pir_laugh2:

:jollyroger:

I won't be surprised if this is blogged soon enough, it looks fantastic! Just like an official set (The box art is great work btw)

I must congratulate you on the sail work, that's the best sails I've ever seen on a LEGO ship! :pir-classic: It is also great to see something from LDD be made in real life :pir_laugh2:

:jollyroger:

Thanks halfpenguinhalflego :)