Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG - Quest #11: A Matter of Principle

449 posts in this topic

"I'll give Tarn the Smelling Salts and Sir Glorfindel the Nostrum. You're up next on the loot list, Elgar."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the Party walks down the street towards Shrooft's, they hear a scream coming from a nearby alleyway. Does the party wish to invesigate?

6046036799_13ec297413_t_d.jpg

Atramor Gibbin *Party Leader*

(Played by CallMePieORDie)

Level 7 Rogue

Power: 13

Health: 13/13

Gold: 100 -owes Gurnam the Loan Shark 95

Inventory: Whip Chain of Pickpocketing (WP:6), Bone x2, Potion, Magic Compass, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Essence of Obsidian (Quest Item)

egar.jpg

Elgar Gligin

(Played by Jedi master Brick)

Level 1 Ranger

Power: 4

Health: 6/6

Gold: 5

Inventory: Bow and Arrow *Poisoned* (WP:3), Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Potion

img_2800.jpg

Sir Glorfindel

(Played by soccerkid6)

Level 1 Knight

Power: 4

Health: 10/10

Gold: 0

Inventory: Broadsword (WP:3), Lion Shield (SP:2), Potion x2, Bedroll, Nostrum

6053295509_408d809eab_t.jpg

Tarn Valco

(Played by Rumble Strike)

Level 6 Barbarian

Power: 15

Health: 12/13

Gold: 42

Inventory: Kyrferath, a Battle Ax (WP:9, water elemental), Pole-axe (WP:3), Bottle of Mead, Lightning Bomb, Potion x2, Tonic, Venom, Smelling Salts

dsc01018.jpg

William Harkenshire

(Played by volcanicpanik)

Level 1 Ranger

Power: 4

Health: 6/6

Gold: 5

Inventory: Bow (WP:3), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Mead, Smelling Salts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atramor leads the party to the source of the scream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be on your guard, it could be a trap.

My signature warned me :tongue::laugh:

Yes be careful, but heroica is for the people , we should help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Party turns down the alley and comes face to face with a gang of three werewolves accosting a frightened couple.

img_2883.jpg

The apparent leader of the group, wielding a wicked dagger eyes the Party, "Sod off chaps! You're in Blood Paw neighborhood, now just move along to whatever costume party you're going to and we'll pretend this whole thing never happened. Kapeesh?" The other werewolves chuckled at their crony's snide remark.

In the background the lady of the couple whimpered a slight plead of terror. "Please help..."

How will the Party respond?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"No kapeesh, let the couple go an we will leave you along! We are members of heroica so don't mess with us" Elgar said boldly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Lets wait for Atramor's decision first. Blood Paw, what are they, some wannabe Wolfpack?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dagger wielding leader spits at William's feet, "Wolfpack! That excuse for a gang ain't good enough to lick the grime underneath our dewclaws. No siree, we're the real deal, and unless you're want to feel a world of hurt, I suggest you jet and take your fancy shmancy heroics somewheres else."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elgar whispers "now is the time for your smelling salts and mead" to Will and asks Atramor about the plan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Not yet, we have strength in numbers. These three seem to be very unco-ordinated about their tactics. One bowman, a spearman and a leader, they are only armed for ranged combat."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I whisper to the group, we should be able to take these three pretty easily. And I don't think it would be far to leave those people to them. They did ask for help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tarn wants to get in there and flash his axe around, but knows he has to defer to Atremor's decision as party leader. He is pleased to see that the party, though mostly inexperienced, share his values and immediately want to help.

"C'mon Atremor, we can take these fleabags and help those people!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I hereby unanimously decide to kick some furry megablocks," declares Atramor. "But, uh...use your Mead/Salts right now if you want so we dont' waste a turn."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Great call, we can do quite a bit of damage. For Heroica!". Elgar called ralliyng his friends hoping they may be able to defeat their enemy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I agree that for our less experienced adventurers, the mead and smelling salts would be advantageous, but I think I'll keep mine handy for now", said Tarn to Atramor.

"For Heroica!" he joined in the rallying call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

img_2883_-_copy.jpg

"So what's it goin' be? You goin' a split or what?" The dagger wielding werewolf glares at the party.

"Uh chief," the spear toting thug interrupts, "Remember we've got a meetin' with the town watch, before noon."

"Close your yap Ralph," the other replies. "Alright I've wasted enough time, prepare to be schooled by the boys from the Blood Paw gang!"

With that the werewolf trio advances on the Party, weapons drawn.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

Enemies:

Werewolf Thug (Dagger)

Type: Humanoid, Beast

Level: 3

Health: 14/14

Special:
Savage Onslaught
– The target is stunned and loses its next turn.

Drops: 15 Gold

Werewolf Thug (Spear)

Type: Humanoid, Beast

Level: 3

Health: 14/14

Special:
Savage Onslaught
– The target is stunned and loses its next turn.

Drops: 15 Gold

Werewolf Thug (Bow)

Type: Humanoid, Beast

Level: 3

Health: 14/14

Special:
Multi Shot
– Each member of the party takes two damage no matter what row they are standing in.

Drops: 10 Gold, Remedy

Party:

6046036799_13ec297413_t_d.jpg

Atramor Gibbin
*Party Leader*

(Played by CallMePieORDie)

Level 7 Rogue

Power
: 13

Health
: 13/13

Gold
: 100
-owes Gurnam the Loan Shark 95

Inventory
: Whip Chain of Pickpocketing (WP:6), Bone x2, Potion, Magic Compass, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Essence of Obsidian (Quest Item)

egar.jpg

Elgar Gligin

(Played by Jedi master Brick)

Level 1 Ranger

Power
: 4

Health
: 6/6

Gold
: 5

Inventory
: Bow and Arrow *
Poisoned
* (WP:3), Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Potion

img_2800.jpg

Sir Glorfindel

(Played by soccerkid6)

Level 1 Knight

Power
: 4

Health
: 10/10

Gold
: 0

Inventory
: Broadsword (WP:3), Lion Shield (SP:2), Potion x2, Bedroll, Nostrum

6053295509_408d809eab_t.jpg

Tarn Valco

(Played by Rumble Strike)

Level 6 Barbarian

Power
: 15

Health
: 12/13

Gold
: 42

Inventory
: Kyrferath, a Battle Ax (WP:9, water elemental), Pole-axe (WP:3), Bottle of Mead, Lightning Bomb, Potion x2, Tonic, Venom, Smelling Salts

dsc01018.jpg

William Harkenshire

(Played by volcanicpanik)

Level 1 Ranger

Power
: 4

Health
: 6/6

Gold
: 5

Inventory
: Bow (WP:3), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Mead, Smelling Salts

Party Leader, please post the order of action.

All of you, please post your targets and the row you want to fight from. Also state if you want to flee or use an item instead.

Any enemy not targetted will get a Free Hit against a party member.

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The blood thunders in Tarn's ears as he hefts Kryferath and runs in to attack Werewolf Thug (Spear) from the front row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will attack Werewolf Thug (bow) from the front row.

This way me and Eglar will be doubled, seeing as neither of us is very strong yet.

Edited by soccerkid6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will shoot Werewolf Thug Dagger from the back row.

OOC if I fought a Werewolf with help and defeated it, do I gain a level?

Edited by volcanicpanik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will attack Werewolf Thug Dagger from the back row.

OOC if I fought a Werewolf with help and defeated it, do I gain a level?

If we win the battle the whole team gains a level except any people KO'd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Okay.

Tarn

Elgar

William

Atramor

Glorfindel."

Atramor swings his Chain Whip at the Werewolf Thug (Dagger) from the front row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.