Sign in to follow this  
Lobot

Bespin Corridor

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Bespin Corridor Duel

This is my entry for the ESB Community build.

I've always loved this scene and I was determined to have a go at re-creating it!

I know that my Luke isn't the correct version and the wall colours aren't 100% correct, but I'm fairly limited for parts and 'Pick a brick' didn't have any dark red upslopes. I used four sets of the standard Technic LEDS to illuminate it. Maximum dimensions are 26 x 25 studs, now slightly modified from previous photos. Anyway, C & C welcome (but please be nice as it's my first attempt!)

Luke looking apprehensive:

3.jpg

Darth looking apprehensive:

4.jpg

Without the roof:

1.jpg

From what I can see from the images it looks great Lobot, nice cramped conditions and Bespin lighting :thumbup:.

Edited title per request and deeplinked attachments.

I know it may look odd, but new members with less than 10 posts can't view attached pics as far as I know.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, I'll try & sort out a Flickr account before the next Community Build! :classic:

I really like the hallway Vader is standing in. :thumbup: And does Luke have gray hair? :wacko:

This must be the LEDs affecting the colours, I didn't notice it before you mentioned it :blush: Luke's hair is actually blonde; I borrowed it from the Luke in '7110 Landspeeder' - I know it's not perfect but it was the best I had!

Very nice! This means that mine can be the grand finale of yours! :laugh: I still need to get my pics up. :hmpf_bad:

Even with limited pieces, this is very nicely done! :thumbup: As other have stated, the lighting definately captures the look and mood of the film. I'd like to see more pics, though. It's actually easier to post pics on here from a Brickshelf account rather than Flickr FYI. :classic:

Thanks to everyone for the very positive comments, and a big thanks to M<0><0<DSWIM for the Brickshelf suggestion! :thumbup::classic:

I've slightly modified the original design & added some better pictures. I need to get some more 2x2 grey tiles for my episode VI build, which is going to be along similar lines :wink:

Hello!

I also like scenes from Cloud City as it's a very unique place. Your corridor provides the right lightning and industrial facility details. Nicely done. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

(but please be nice as it's my first attempt!)

No need because it's very nice little scene you've created there. The second image picturing Vader in the corridor is my personal favourite :thumbup: .

Great work 'Lobot' :thumbup: , pity Vader's lightsaber wasn't lit eh ?.....that was an excellent shot in that corridor (I must get a move on with me CB :blush: )

May the Eurobrick be with you 'Lobot' ! :grin: