Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

What's New in Western MOCs?

After moving over the last month (or two), and only reading Eurobrick messages periodically, I was expecting a lot of new MOCs and messages in the History and Adventure Forum, but I don't think I missed a whole lot. I see some old messages like white Fort Legorado but to my surprise, there hasn't been any new contests, a lot of MOCs (esp. Western and Adventure), or any fun or mysterious adventure material.

I'm back; however, with a few cards up my sleeve, so don't be surprised if you see something new and/or different in the History and Adventure Forum. The Ghost Rider is back! *skull*

I'm back; however, with a few cards up my sleeve, so don't be surprised if you see something new and/or different in the History and Adventure Forum. The Ghost Rider is back! *skull*

Run away, run away !! :-D

Great to see you back Ghost Rider ;-) I hope your moving went as smoothly as possible ;-)

We will await some great Brickster threads then 8-

After moving over the last month (or two),

Ah, right, you mentioned it once - and suddenly you were gone ;-)

but I don't think I missed a whole lot.

Can't really speak for "over here", but "over there in the city" you missed a poll and another one's currently under way. Head over, check it out ;-)

Welcome back :-)

hey brickster... ya, without you phes and norro, not much happens around these parts. well, with me busy designing the Town & Train and Theater forum skins that is ;-)

great to hear your back X-D *y*

and its funny you should bring up the ghost rider... as i have plans to release my second MOC (first in the ghost town series) next month. however, now if you beat me to it, it might seem like im just copying you |-/

- BrickMiner

When the leaves begin to fall from the trees and crunch beneath your boots... And when the dry dust begins to moisten and blow the tumbleweeds through the desolate streets, Ghost Rider will venture out from the Dark Chasm to wreak vengeance upon this town for it calls to him. And let no man stand in his way for their death will not come easy. There may only be one Ghost Rider standing in the streets of Ghost Town, and he will curse all others with the chill of his gun or the tightened noose of his rope. Perhaps you are the one he is looking for... *skull*

ghostriderminesmall.jpg

Excellent news ! How was your moving ? Did you manage to get a room for your bricks ? :-)

Good move Jipay, just a lot of work. Thanks for asking. I have the same old configuration as I did in my old house (a computer room/office - about the same size) - and a lot of Lego in boxes in the garage. I haven't even taken out one set yet with everything else that needs to be done. But now that I'm settling in, I can start thinking about the fun stuff again.

When the leaves begin to fall from the trees and crunch beneath your boots... And when the dry dust begins to moisten and blow the tumbleweeds through the desolate streets, Ghost Rider will venture out from the Dark Chasm to wreak vengeance upon this town for it calls to him. And let no man stand in his way for their death will not come easy. There may only be one Ghost Rider standing in the streets of Ghost Town, and he will curse all others with the chill of his gun or the tightened noose of his rope. Perhaps you are the one he is looking for... *skull*
brickster, i can't tell you how pleased i am that your finding time to post on EB again... and that i might be seeing some WW MOCs, topics, polls, and well whatever you bring !!!

i know we've seen the shady motel, church, hanging tree, and cemetary from you in your Ghost Town sub-theme. is this Dark Chasm you speak of an MOC too ??? >:-) 8-

Welcome back, Brickster! I'm glad your move went smoovely. :-)

You didn't really miss much, the History and Adventure forum has really slowed down :-( The pirate section has been busy though, but they also seem to have seperated themselves a bit from the rest of the forum.. :-/

i know we've seen the shady motel, church, hanging tree, and cemetary from you in your Ghost Town sub-theme. is this Dark Chasm you speak of an MOC too ??? >:-) 8-

Thanks SD. It's good to be back. I missed posting frequently and thinking up new material. In regard to Phes's Pirate Stockade, I new that this was a secret ploy to create a separatist movement- part of the Sinister Secrets of the Stockade - no, just kidding...

The Stockade was a very clever method of getting a forum just for the Pirates, wasn't it? :-D Honestly I don't really want the Pirate forum to seperate from Eurobricks entirely, rather its more like a small conjoined twin so therefore its contained within the same entity yet its still got its own personality. How's that for analogy?

Anyway, its great that you've returned Brickster for you are the very backbone of the Western and Adverturer themes!

Mr. Phes- how's my old scurvy dog pirate friend doing these days? Still running that Stockade like a pirate talk-show? I bet you are! X-D. Thanks for the compliment. There's other "old-timers" on Eurobricks that share the honor though. Hope you're doing well like-wise.

I won't say the Pirate Forum is doing better than ever, but its still doing better than all the other forums :-D

I just noticed the Title Banner for this forum... Its very "Tatooine" because when the browser window is maximized at my current resolution (1680 x 1050) there's two suns!

I won't say the Pirate Forum is doing better than ever, but its still doing better than all the other forums :-D

Thanks to you and the other Pirate fans. It is a good, strong theme.

Hence the "What prevents you from posting" thread >:-)

I think I can give you something to look forward to. I have a moc that I've started. It's a silver mine using prisoners for labor and mine carts.

I still need the work out a shaft and add some more equipment for atmosphere. Don't get too excited though. It might be a little while before it's finished.

I think I can give you something to look forward to. I have a moc that I've started. It's a silver mine using prisoners for labor and mine carts.

I still need the work out a shaft and add some more equipment for atmosphere. Don't get too excited though. It might be a little while before it's finished.

I love mines! Not sure about the prisoners though, but looking forward to seeing. I've only seen a few mine MOCs over the years.

After moving over the last month (or two), and only reading Eurobrick messages periodically, I was expecting a lot of new MOCs and messages in the History and Adventure Forum, but I don't think I missed a whole lot. I see some old messages like white Fort Legorado but to my surprise, there hasn't been any new contests, a lot of MOCs (esp. Western and Adventure), or any fun or mysterious adventure material.
BTW, this is the only thing i published while you were away Gunsligners Saloon instructions. don't know if that counts as a NEW MOC, but i feel like adverstising myself ;-) hehehe...

--------------------------------------------------

also, anybody else having tatooine syndrome ???

- BrickMiner

don't know if that counts as a NEW MOC, but i feel like adverstising myself ;-) hehehe...

- BrickMiner

Ya, I thought I had commented. Maybe just the MOC. I admire your graphic ability.

Hence the "What prevents you from posting" thread >:-)

Well what do you expect? The Pirate forum is only getting 50 posts per day instead of 150 so naturally I want to discover the reasons behind this. But still, 50 is a lot more than most of the forums here, like the LEGO Trains & Town forum for example. Maybe its moderator could take a few leaves out of the Pirate Forum book. :-D

On an unrelated note, I was just admiring some of the different avatars from posters on this thread, and have to say, I would not trust the gambler with a smile like that. Something says that he's the kinda guy that would have aces hidden in his suit coat. :-D

i'll talk ninja with ya,... but we have to go back to WW sometime. deal ??? ;-) :-D :-D :-D

You bet! I'm looking forward to seeing your ghost town.