Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prison Riot! Day Two

I'd say the results are pretty inclusive! I'll vote for him as soon as we're allowed. :wink:

The only way to test if there was an insane meal anyway would be to vote him out, the vote was going his way either way.

Inclusive = Conclusive. Sorry. I was thinking about flesh. :blush:

Mod note:

You may now vote. You have 24 hours to reach a conviction. The person with the most votes will be lynched.

An investigation result lead us to a successful conviction yesterday, and I am confident history shall repeat itself today. Vote:Drakius Knight.

Indeed.

Vote: Drakius Knight (Dragonator)

An investigation result lead us to a successful conviction yesterday, and I am confident history shall repeat itself today. Vote:Drakius Knight.

I must agree, it's all we have to go on, and so far it has not steered us wrong.

Vote:Drakius Knight

You know, I dislike going with the obvious. And I can't help but think that this is all a little too easy. Two scum dead already? Another found by investigation today? Why do I think our delightful prision guards are messing with our minds?

I think Shadowghost knows what I'm getting at here and is using that to try and get rid of any opposition he may have. I feel pretty damn confident that if we were to vote him out instead, he would turn up scum. Especially considering I also got an investigation action last night and used it on him, and found him to be scum. See how easy that is to say? And you all follow so blindly...

I'm going to Vote: Shadowghost the Sturch (Shadows). I'm hoping that some of you at least will realise the stupidity of blindly following supposed investigations day after day, and actually try thinking for yourselves. Seriously, if I was on the scum team I would have killed whoever it was that came out with the investigation action yesterday and get rid of it for good.

I concur. I investigated him myself. I didn't get a scum reading, but it came up "not town". The clear course of action is this:

Vote: Shadowghost the Sturch (Shadows)

While the word of a scum is hardly trustworthy, I see Drakius' point. I mentioned it previously but I don't think I worded it well. With multiple gangs out there, condemning a scum doesn't automatically clear the condemner as townie as well. Scum could easily use their condemning of a rival scum to gain trust with the townies, only to stab them in the back later. Trust is a hard thing to give, if you don't want it turned on you! Just like when I trusted that pit stop cashier with my ID card... :hmpf_bad:

On the bright side, we'll have nailed a scum today!

Urgh.

(Not sure if I should believe this belated counter-attack. While I wrap my mind around it, I'd rather cast a vote, perhaps to be changed later -- never know when the need for sleep catches up with me.)

Given the current multiple votes, I feel the need to wait this out a bit longer and hear the different sides. I thought this was going to be straight forward. :sceptic:

Unvote: Drakius Knight (Dragonator)

Whoa whoa, wait, hold on. Bam. I'm seeing scum galore.

See, here's what I'm seeing right now. Shadowface investigates Drakius, finds him scum. Because Drakius is scum. Drakius turns on Shadowface, says we shouldn't trust him just because he condemns him. Joker-bomb-face (Where's your name tag?), that is, Derwar Gravis comes along and says Shadowface is scum. Okay.

Let's say Drakius is scum. He'd have to be if Shadowface didn't want us all to frickin' crucify him tomorrow for steering us wrong. We've got a clear conviction, but Derwar comes along saying Shadowface is scum. This gets me thinking that perhaps Derwar and Drakius are scummy little compadres, and Derwar's coming along to defend his friend in the firing line. Why wait until now to reveal that Shadowface is scum, Derwar?

And of course, maybe Shadowface is scum as well. Maybe he brought forth this Drakius thing to gain our trust (which I was already suspicious of) while continuing to be a scummy scum. Meanwhile, the scum team he's up against now decides to rally back.

Whoever is condemned today, I'll still be highly suspicious of the remaining 2 of those 3, and if I had an investigative med I'd know who to go after.

Whoever is condemned today, I'll still be highly suspicious of the remaining 2 of those 3, and if I had an investigative med I'd know who to go after.

The funny thing is, I'm highly suspicious of you :dumb: I don't have an investigative role today, but if I did, you'd be at the top of my list, Illiap. In fact, I have a hunch to work on about you. I think today we need to focus on voting Shadowghost out, but Illiap is a good choice to investigate tonight if you have the option.

The scum are playing fast and furious today, and I for one won't fall for their tricks :smug:

I thought this was a shoe in again, but I think it's the general consensus that there is more than one scum faction, which has me taking a step back and taking everything in before I cast my vote.

The funny thing is, I'm highly suspicious of you :dumb: I don't have an investigative role today, but if I did, you'd be at the top of my list, Illiap. In fact, I have a hunch to work on about you. I think today we need to focus on voting Shadowghost out, but Illiap is a good choice to investigate tonight if you have the option.

The scum are playing fast and furious today, and I for one won't fall for their tricks :smug:

Highly suspicious of me? That... I don't... Man, I wish you did have an investigative role so you could find out I don't partake in any of this gang nonsense, and then share with us whatever crazy hunch it is you have. Instantly turning on me the moment I voice my suspicions of you isn't helping your cause.

Highly suspicious of me? That... I don't... Man, I wish you did have an investigative role so you could find out I don't partake in any of this gang nonsense, and then share with us whatever crazy hunch it is you have. Instantly turning on me the moment I voice my suspicions of you isn't helping your cause.

How about you tell us which scum team you're in and save us all the trouble? :moar:

:moar:

Are you hungry for the flesh of your own kind too?! Mmmmmmmmm. I'll Vote: Drakius Knight (Dragonator). It is the obvious choice.

You know, I dislike going with the obvious. And I can't help but think that this is all a little too easy. Two scum dead already? Another found by investigation today? Why do I think our delightful prision guards are messing with our minds?

I think Shadowghost knows what I'm getting at here and is using that to try and get rid of any opposition he may have. I feel pretty damn confident that if we were to vote him out instead, he would turn up scum. Especially considering I also got an investigation action last night and used it on him, and found him to be scum. See how easy that is to say? And you all follow so blindly...

I'm going to Vote: Shadowghost the Sturch (Shadows). I'm hoping that some of you at least will realise the stupidity of blindly following supposed investigations day after day, and actually try thinking for yourselves. Seriously, if I was on the scum team I would have killed whoever it was that came out with the investigation action yesterday and get rid of it for good.

:wacko: So what was with your previous post? It seemed as if you were resigned to your fate. Why hadn't you mentioned this before?

The way I see it, Drakius is definitely scum. Shadowghost wouldn't be stupid enough to fake an investigation this early on in the game. He said he was specifically told what faction Drakius belonged to, so he won't be able to chalk it up to an insane investigation if he's wrong tomorrow either.

It's certainly possible that both Drakius and Shadowghost are scum, but for now I feel we've got a stronger case against Drakius.

I concur. I investigated him myself. I didn't get a scum reading, but it came up "not town". The clear course of action is this:

I find it very hard to believe that there'd be three sane investigator roles out of 17 actions. Since the other two investigator actions specify the faction the player belongs to, whilst yours seems to only give a town/not town reading, I think it's likely you got an insane investigative ability. Or you're just lying. That's a possibility too.

I find it very hard to believe that there'd be three sane investigator roles out of 17 actions. Since the other two investigator actions specify the faction the player belongs to, whilst yours seems to only give a town/not town reading, I think it's likely you got an insane investigative ability. Or you're just lying. That's a possibility too.

Actually, in shared ability games, there are often multiple investigators, since scum can target them much more easily. Why, it seems like just a week ago, I witnessed a game in the Bloodbrick System, upon which this prison was based, which had three investigators. Check it, no lie. This is how shared ability games tend to work, and we have no time for insane investigator nonsense.

I may be a cannibal, but I'm also a damn fine historian too :innocent2:

You're just full of accusations, aren't you? Three different people you've accused instead of the one revealed as scum. It's funny that you didn't bother mentioning your supposed investigation of me back when you accused Zosma of being a Venus Lord for even questioning the investigation of Drakius.

I'm just going to assume you're a member of the Venus Lords gang too :thumbup:

and again:

I want to hear you analyze things more and explain why Drakius isn't scum, of course :laugh:

Then you wait for Draxius the scum to make his incredibly obvious counterattack against me and support it by saying:

The problem there is that we already know that investigative results (real ones, not the kind you pull out of your megablocks) identify not just the alignment but the specific gang that scum belong to. You know you can't fake that information without it being obvious that you're lying when the results contradict you, so instead you fall back to simply "SCUM!" and wait to be shown wrong so you can claim to be insane and faultless.

You're a transparent liar and you've sealed your own fate. I have no doubt that the two real investigation foods will be used to check you and me tonight. I welcome such inquiry because it will shut your scum face tomorrow when the truth is revealed.

With multiple gangs out there, condemning a scum doesn't automatically clear the condemner as townie as well. Scum could easily use their condemning of a rival scum to gain trust with the townies, only to stab them in the back later.

It certainly doesn't prove that an accuser is a townie, but it do one thing, it casts an incredibly harsh light on anyone who would defend one of these known scum, especially when they then side with that scum to vote against the investigator who revealed them.

I guess people have decided that the time to be subtle is over. Congrats, town, with morons like this, it should be a very short time before we get things back in order here.

Now please, carry on with your fake third incomplete investigation. I'm sure you can convince a few people to support you, the scum would certainly want to take any chance to see me out of their way. :laugh:

You're a transparent liar and you've sealed your own fate. I have no doubt that the two real investigation foods will be used to check you and me tonight. I welcome such inquiry because it will shut your scum face tomorrow when the truth is revealed.

I'm so sorry to be throwing out suggestions again. Really, I am. But when I've been deprived of flesh this long I'm afraid have some self-destructive tendencies! GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr... flesh. What were we talking about? Oh yes. It is possible that he invites investigation because he is on a scum team and he will have his team check him out, and then claim he's town. I'm just saying, bear in mind he is NOT CLEARED. According to him, there are two teams of scum, so he could easily just be scum from another team trying to clear his name with this. Point is - his evidence makes today's vote obvious, but do not allow him to slither out of questioning tomorrow.

According to him, there are two teams of scum,

I never said there were two. I never said a number. For the record, the number of scum teams I think there are?

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

No, no, Shadowghast said there were two! I'm saying that we shouldn't let HIM slither off tomorrow. But you neither mister! Also, would anyone like to donate their bodies to dinner science after they've been killed? I have this form to fill out if so! :thumbup:

Especially considering I also got an investigation action last night and used it on him, and found him to be scum. See how easy that is to say? And you all follow so blindly...

And the result you got back said... what? Shadowghost came forward with a name of an unknown gang.

At least you do mention the reading you got back. I see it as a possibility that there are more than two investigative actions and one of them just identifies whether someone is town or not. I still think it may be scum fighting scum today, so this by no means 'clears' Shadowghost. He does sounds most credible in his accusations though, as he was the one to immediately come forward and mentioned the exact result he got back.

And the result you got back said... what? Shadowghost came forward with a name of an unknown gang.

Umm, I thought I made it pretty clear that I made that up, moron. :hmpf: It's an example of how much you can trust anyone's word in this game of life. "Oh, I got an investigation result on that guy, let's kill him so I look all innocent tomorrow". Nice try Shadowghost, but this meat-shield is going to come back to bite you sir, I can assure you.