whung

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 7 Discussion

Whoa dude! Readings went through the roof on my irony-meter upon that post! Go use some appropriate smilies next time!

Seriously, you can't mean that as you wrote, or do you?

I... did not use any smilies... and I cannot see how one can perceive it as ironic.

OMG !

Little Red Riding Hood - my son is going to flip out - the classic stories he loves and then rewrites them.....she'll meet Vader in the forest instead ! :laugh:

Another tennis player, time for a tennis court Lego ! :laugh:

A piper, A bride (my wife will want her), likewise another guitarist (come on Lego drummer with kit please) and a hippie.....oh, he'll fit my town perfectly ! :laugh:

There are some misses there but it doesn't fail in detail and let me guess the nerd is an AFOL right ? :laugh:

Lego keep them coming ! :wink:

*oh2*:wub_drool:

Damn! WH Spacemarine like figure, and Black Vladek like warrior, Neptune, and that Aztec Warrior are wanted by me for sure!

Have to start buying CMFs again!

Looking at the Bagpiper, I can just hear the bagpipes and drums now, tuning to 'Scotland The Brave'. Ah the pride of Britain. :thumbup:

Oh man that Space Marine appears to have no visor, which would make his whole face printed orange. :thumbdown:

Well hopefully standard visor helmets will be compatible with that awesome space armor piece. (Who am I kidding I will probably still try to get as many as I can, its a flipping Space Marine. Its everything the ADU guys should have been.)

Valkyries are what the Series 3 Viking should have been. :wub:

Poseidon/Neptune/Triton... Woo Hoo, The Temple of Atlantis has a reason for being.

Black Knight, Red Riding Hood, Bagpiper, and Swimming Champion (Finally a female swimsuit that isn't red*) are all worth multiples too.

All the other are worth at least one or two. Good Deal.

*OK so some white tank top shirts can be used as swim suits too, like the Paradisa Dolphin and the Rainbow Stars prints.

A few good figures in this one I like series 6 better but will still get them all. :hmpf_bad:

Wow! *oh2*

An Aztec, knight, bagpiper...

Time to start massing gladiators while I still can. I personally love the historic-themed minifigs, but there are other good offerings.

I also like the rabbit guy, the space marine and the hippie.

I would really love a weird historical theme incorporating these minifigures all at once. :classic:

Edit: wait, that space marine's helmet looks very familiar. Looks very much like an ODST helmet.

Hopefully we'll see the helmet in black or grey.

Edited by Delta 38

Wow. That's it. I love almost all of these. I like the space juggernaut, the IT guy's cup, Poseidon, the bag piper, and the swimmer's medal :thumbup:

Alright!

Father? Office Nerd? - Heh, glasses and vest and new cup.

Female Rocker - Looking at it more, niiice.

Bride - Where's the groom/ (Backstory: She was left at the altar and went criminally insane and never took her bride dress off)

Gladiator - Is that a tribal gladiator? It makes it more interesting than another gladiator...

Racecar/Sports Winner/What is this guy? - look at that new torso.

Scotish Guy - Heh, LEGO Bagpipes and kilt.

Fat Lady who sings - Whoah, I noticed this one less. Pretty Cool.

Space guy - What exactly this guy is suppossed to be I'm not sure, but he doesn't look too bad.

Jungle Man - Heh, that description goof was right. LEGO Dagger/sword.

Hippie - LOL, they actually made a hippee, dude.

Rabbit - Silly Rabbit, trix are for kids!

Knight - This guy is cool, but look at his evil expression.

Female Swimmer - Cool, Is that a Neck Item Medal?

Red Riding Hood. Nice, even the basket.

Tennis Player - Alright.

Triton - A mermaid piece for me. Nice

Can't wait to see the Donnie Darko MOCs that are going to pop up. :grin:

:laugh: I have been planning a Donnie Darko stop motion sequence already... I had planned on using this: Nesquick bunny

But I like the white bunny much more.

Another great series. The only downside is that we're only on series 5 which means we'll be waiting a while for these. The best part is that this series is skateboarder/surfer free. There are a few dull figures here like the knight, but most of the figures we're getting look incredible. Space marines look like they will be the hot ticket item here. Also, the female swimmer is pretty timely with the Summer Olympics in 2012. This isn't my favourite series, but it has a lot of truly nice figures.

The only downside is that we're only on series 5 which means we'll be waiting a while for these..

Well and truly agreed! :laugh:

I need to get those Bagpipers! O' Flower of Scotland...when will we see...

HR image of the series 7 Figures

Picture links to 2000+ pxl. Version

c_8831_detail_1_800.jpg

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Maybe, just maybe the black knight's crest is a red boar. I would be super excited for that!!!

This should be front page

This should be front paged!

Umm...it is......

Edited by UsernameMDM

- quote removed -

Bonaparte: Please don't quote pictures unless there's a good reason.

Thank you grogall! These minifigs are amazing!

I like the hippie, the aztec warrior, the nerd and the rockstar! And look, a bride! I'm also digging the tennis player. Doesn't the red riding hood face looks a little weird? Like, too big.