Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak: Day 1

banner_middel.jpg

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls to Cirque du Freak. The circus has always been very famous, one of the best in the world. People came from all across the land to see the clowns perform their jokes, watch the incredible strong man in awe or shed a tear at the performance of the lovely horse breaker. One of the amazing acts was that of Houdini Jr. He learned everything there was to know about escapology from his uncle the great Houdini. He was one of the stars of the circus, a friendly and helpful person, until one unfortunate day when he was practicing his bucket of acid stunt.

acid1.jpg

He was chained to a contraption on which stood a bucket of acid, which would tilt over if he made a sudden move. For some reason, which remains unknown till this day, his stunt failed and the bucket of acid fell over Houdini.

acid2.jpg

He wasn’t killed at once, he still had enough strength to say his last words while the flesh fell of his bones.

acid4.jpg

He blamed the circus and it’s artists. Someone must have tampered with the mechanism of his trick otherwise this wouldn’t have happened. Someone who knows everything there is to know about the circus. Someone who wants to ruin it. Someone on the inside… Then he passed away due to the severity of his injuries.

After a day or so Madam Mitsie the owner of the circus called all the artists together to inform them.

cimg0184.jpg

Dear friends and family. I've checked Mr Houdini's equipment and it turned out he was right. There has been tampered with his act resulting in his death. I am afraid that the killer is still among us. Therefor the police informed me that it is my duty to tell you all you can't leave the circus until it has been discovered who can be held responsible for this awful deed. You must cast your vote against someone. The person with the most votes by the end of the day will be interrogated by me personally.It is your job to rid this circus, our home, from these evildoers.

Players

acrobats.jpg_thumb.jpg Benzini Brothers – Acrobats – Played by UsernameMDM

animal_trainer.jpg_thumb.jpg Patricia – Animal trainer – Played by Volcanicpanik

bearded_woman.jpg_thumb.jpg Mattilda – Bearded lady – Played by Darkdragon

clown_1.jpg_thumb.jpg Jimbob – Clown – Played by Jedi Master Brick

clown_2.jpg_thumb.jpg Zezili – Clown – Played by Cecilie

elastigirl.jpg_thumb.jpg Elasti Elisabeth – Flexible woman & lovely assistant – Played by Etzel

fire_breather.jpg_thumb.jpg Joshua Igneo – Fire breather – Played by Bricks and parts – In a relationship with Gingeroo

fortuneteller.jpg_thumb.jpg Tora – Fortune teller – Played by Eiker86

horse_breaker.jpg_thumb.jpg Wilhelmina – Horse breaker – Played by Wuntin

lovely_assistant.jpg_thumb.jpg Stephanie - Lovely assistant – Played by Swils

magician.jpg_thumb.jpg The amazing Barnabo - Magician – Played by K-nut

mermaid.jpg_thumb.jpg Gabrielle - Mermaid - Played by Grigs

mime.jpg_thumb.jpg Mr Mime - Mime – Played by Shadows

ring_master.jpg_thumb.jpg Rinus - Ringmaster - Played by JediAnakin

snake_charmer.jpg_thumb.jpg Aliandro Fajji - Snake Charmer – Played by Fred Fred Burger

strong_man.jpg_thumb.jpg Gingeroono - Strongman - Played by GingerWookie – In a relationship with Joshua Igneo

tall_man.jpg_thumb.jpg Norbert – Tallest man – Played by Nightshroud99

tight_rope_dancer.jpg_thumb.jpg Dorothea – Tight rope dancer – Played by Darthnihilius

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Each player gets one unvote a day.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may NOT edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
  11. There are no clues hidden in the photo’s, characters names, appearances or profession. So don’t vote for Eval Kneval the ugly Hermit who lives on the top of mount Doom unless you have evidence to back it up.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

Edited by badboytje88

Oh no! Who could have done this to my good friend Houdini? What awful person would do this? But, more importantly, THEY BETTER NOT HAVE TAMPERED WITH MY TIGHTROPE! :angry::angry::angry:

How horrible! Who can have done such thing?! Poor Houdini Jr., the world and especially our circus have lost a great artist. :cry_sad:

Poor Houdini. I mean, who would kill the worlds great escape artist? Lets hope these atrocities are not committed again.

Lesson 2: First day

- Don't tell anyone about your night action, if you are not sure you can trust them. Which at this stage is basically nobody.

- Do NOT, I repeat NOT edit your posts, never!

- Voting is not allowed during the first 24 hours. I will tell you when it's time to vote.

- Use the following format for voting (note it is in Bold).

Vote: Character name (player name)

No! Not Houdini Jr... (muttering)He was the only attractive man amongst you freaks...

The mafia is upon us. We must find and lynch them. This horrible turn of events could close the circus. But yet we have no evidence to go on

What about Mr. Mime? No one would suspect him, he seems innocent, but everyone is under suspicion right now. It's that or Barnabo the Great, because he looks half insane, but anyone can act like that. I use it to stoke up the crowd, but I'm not really insane. I can be perfectly rational when I want to. So what if Barnabo used his position as the half-insane magician to gain access to our inner group, and is now going to wipe us all out? It's just speculation, as we don't really have any leads, but these two stand out as the most suspicious to me.

Oh no, poor Houdini Jr! :cry_sad: His act was so amazing, what will happen to our circus now, are we all in danger? :oh3:

Poor Houdini :cry_sad: who would do something like this? .... Im sensing the person is close... i need to find my cards...

Poor Houdini :cry_sad: who would do something like this? .... Im sensing the person is close... i need to find my cards...

Damn! I wondered why my solitaire deck shuffled itself! Sorry, but I kind of threw your deck in the fireplace :cry_sad: . I just couldn't help it! I hate it when cards do things they aren't supposed to!

Damn! I wondered why my solitaire deck shuffled itself! Sorry, but I kind of threw your deck in the fireplace :cry_sad: . I just couldn't help it! I hate it when cards do things they aren't supposed to!

my precious cards.... my grandmother gave them to me. they are priceless. i really need them. :wacko:

does anyone have some cards? i need to see them fast..

:cry_sad: how could u Dorothea....

Poor Houdini Jr. he will be remembered, we must find his killers!

You know something? U think there are more than one killer?

Maybe u aint happy with the little time u have showing of your "animals"?

*oh2* Maybe you're right! How do you know that, Patricia? More importantly, did you kill Houdini? :angry:

Oh no! There may be more than one killer :oh: But that means more of us might die, I can't let this happen, this circus is all I have. :distressed:

Alright kids they way I look at it we can lament the fate of Mr Houdini Jr.or get to work finding his killers, and hopefully bring them to justice.

Alright does anyone have any leads, ideas, theories etc, about who's scum or innocent? I know it isn't the position we'd like to be in, buts that were we find ourselves and it is only beginning of this nightmare so It may take awile for anything substantial to turn up.

Alright lets theorize people!:thumbup:

Grumble, grumble,1 year from retirment and someone decides to go crazy and start killing people Grumble, grumble.

Oh no! There may be more than one killer :oh: But that means more of us might die, I can't let this happen, this circus is all I have. :distressed:

It's all I have too, it was the only place that would take me. If I hadn't been accepted by Madame Mitsie, I would be on the streets, dancing for food. :cry_sad:

This is ridiculous! Madame Mitsy herself said we must rid the circus of the evildoers! Plural! I am very upset you are accusing me this soon.

*oh2* Maybe you're right! How do you know that, Patricia? More importantly, did you kill Houdini? :angry:

Since Madam Mitsie used a plural form when talking about our current situation I believe looking for several killers would be wise.

It is your job to rid this circus, our home, from these evildoers.

Someone who hasn't been careful would be you, Dorothea. Why did you burn Tora's cards? Are you hiding something the cards would have shown?

Hah! Tora, you must be crazy if you think we should trust you and your cards. Yes, that's a brilliant idea, let's get our information from an obscure source that only you can interpret for us! I bet the cards would *never* point a finger your way... But ohh, I do hope we can fix this mess before it's too late and any more... "good"... acts fall victim! I swear, if I end up having to prance around with those greasy acrobats... (shudders)

I must agree with miss patricia, accusing someone simply for saying that their are more than 1 killer(which is quite commen in these games of life) does not help the townies.

Since Madam Mitsie used a plural form when talking about our current situation I believe looking for several killers would be wise.

Someone who hasn't been careful would be you, Dorothea. Why did you burn Tora's cards? Are you hiding something the cards would have shown?

I burnt them because I thought that they were some prank cards. I found them lying on my bedside table, and naturally thought that someone had left them there as something to do for me. And if you really want to know what they showed, the two that came out when I dealt were a dark figure and an axe. I think that means that someone is going to kill, but we knew that already. :wacko: Stupid cards.