Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak C&D

Of course! This is role playing, after all. :wink: Not to speak for the host, but when you assumed something about me for saying something in this thread, I'm not sure if that's particularly fair, as this isn't day one, and I wasn't even speaking in character. If someone could elaborate?

Most of you who survive until the later days will find you probably don't care much for role-playing accents and the like, anyways. You'll find it too hard to role-play and argue at the same time.

Of course! This is role playing, after all. :wink: Not to speak for the host, but when you assumed something about me for saying something in this thread, I'm not sure if that's particularly fair, as this isn't day one, and I wasn't even speaking in character. If someone could elaborate?

I was just about to do so. In the day threads you are meant to represent your character. Therefor all comments you make must be in character. Do you have something else to say, out of character, do it here in this topic. I don't mind if you guys horse around a little bit in this topic. But things that are said here may NOT be used against you in the daytime threads because those threads are 'In character' while this thread is 'Out of character'.

Mod note: Badboy is not around and I'm assisting him with this. Do not make OOC posts. For those of you who don't know OOC stands for Out of Character. All Out of Character discussion should take place in the discussion thread. If you are making a joke as the example I'm quoting is, just say you're joking. That can be done in character. Using OOC is a Eurobricks Mafia faux pas.

Thank you! :classic:

Can I ask if there will be additional photos/pictures for the players to look at?

There are no clues hidden in the photo’s, characters names, appearances or profession. So don’t vote for Eval Kneval the ugly Hermit who lives on the top of mount Doom unless you have evidence to back it up.

I'm not asking about the apostrophe. :hmpf_bad:

I'm not asking about the apostrophe. :hmpf_bad:

I can explain. Some languages use the apostrophe differently. Seriously. That's what I've been told. Maybe it was someone just sick of me getting on them about correct apostrophe use, but I think it's a language thing.

I believe you are all heading on the right track.

Vote Fingering (gingerwookie)

I believe you are all heading on the right track.

Vote Gingeroono (gingerwookie)

:rofl: Auto-correct on your phone?

Sorry, something has come up so I might not to post at all tomorrow, besides the morning, so if all votes suddenly turn on Barnabo, don't expect me to defend myself. :laugh:

Thanks Shadows,

There will be no extra photo's of the characters because there are no clues hidden in how the figs are put together. So stop asking and start analyzing what everyone has been saying during the day. That is what you want to base your conviction on.

Wait, shadows is actually playing, I thought he was just for flavor or something :wacko:???

I thought he was going to be the initial kill.

But Day 1 isn't over yet, so we don't really know yet if he's a full player. He could have the Tree Stump role.

Wait, shadows is actually playing, I thought he was just for flavor or something :wacko:???

What better way to learn to swim than to be thrown in a pool with sharks? :devil:

I've made a mistake. In the rules it says that a day will end when the majority of votes has been reached. Turns out I don't like this part of the rule since it doesn't give players a chance to defend themselves. You could go to bed being ok, and wake up being linched. I don't think that's fair so I changed the rule. Sorry for that.

I think I will enjoy watching this one. the storyline seems really interesting.

Makes me remember my first (and only) mafia game.

Oh, and Badboytje, May I know what which body you used for Houdini Jr?

It's a beautiful little newbie clusterfuck you've got going on, Badboy :classic: I hope you're keeping a notebook about all that's going on to give feedback after it's all done. I'd give some feedback now, but it would be affecting the game. Let me just say, in the most abstract terms, day one is a clusterfuck :laugh:

What better way to learn to swim than to be thrown in a pool with sharks? :devil:

I could think of several ways, none of which involve sharks:tongue:.

Edited by Fred Fred Burger

Oh, and Badboytje, May I know what which body you used for Houdini Jr?

It's from a Speed Racer set, I think. :wink:

Houdini's torso indeed came from a speedracer set. It was a big red truck as far as I remember.

Don'tcha mean half a big red truck? :laugh: The mafia's going great so far. Cool to see all the new players figuring it out. :thumbup:

It's a beautiful little newbie clusterfuck you've got going on, Badboy :classic: I hope you're keeping a notebook about all that's going on to give feedback after it's all done. I'd give some feedback now, but it would be affecting the game. Let me just say, in the most abstract terms, day one is a clusterfuck :laugh:

Clusterfuck, now that's a lovely description :laugh:. I feel like I'm trapped in some sort of asylum in there :wink:.

Day 1 has ended, the conclusion is up.

Lesson 3: Night

- You may comment in this topic, out of character only.

- If you have a night action, send it in within 24 hours, use your character information pm to do so.

- A night lasts about 48 hours, but the sooner I get all the information, the sooner I can start day 2.

Gingerwookie thanks for playing, I hope you enjoyed your first experience in playing a Mafia game. Your grade will be given to you at the end of the game. If you have feedback for me as host, feel free to send me a pm.

I hope you all enjoyed day 1, have a safe night.