Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prison Riot! Day One

Mod note: All the votes have been cast. Start sending Night Actions in, please. This thread will close in 7.5 hours. If everyone gets their Actions in I can get Day Two up quickly. Thanks :sweet:

This is an interesting theory, but it seems so unlikely, has anyone ever heard a story of two groups of scum?

Uh, yeah. Yes. Multiple times. It's not entirely unheard of. It's always something to keep in mind.

There were four on the Eurogina Planet? I just remember three. The secret third one was the meatball clan or something. :sadnew:

Mmmm... noodles... :tongue:

Final vote tally

Jissaleh Blazen (JimButcher) 16 votes (Rick, TinyPiesRUs, KielDaMan, Professor Flitwick, def, Shadows, Fugazi, WhiteFang, CorneliusMurdock, iamded, Dragonator, Rufus/Pandora, Big Cam, Scouty, Sandy, Zepher)

Non-voters 1 (JimButcher)

007.jpg

"Officer Cometfire Zun," The Warden calls through the holo-projector, "Will you detain and bring prisoner Jissaleh Blazen to me, please?"

"Yes Sir!" Officer Cometfire Zun replies, "We're already on our way."

"Good," The Warden says, "I need to kill him twice over. The inmates believe him to be part of the gang behind the riot and he didn't vote."

"It looks like you're eating the Warden out of an orange boob." Shadowghost Sturch observes.

008.jpg

"I'm innocent!" Jissaleh Blazen exclaims.

"Me too!" Someone shouts, "My lawyer ducked me!"

"Did he use protection?" Someone else asks.

"No, I mean the meal is insane!" Jissaleh Blazen clarifies.

"That's what they all say," Officer Lazer Strewn shakes his head, "They all say the meals are insane. Some of them are quite insane actually. Insanely delicious!"

The inmates boo the bad-pun-spewing Officer as they take Jissaleh Blazen to face his fate.

Day One is now over. Day Two will start approximately 17 hours. I just received all Night Actions. Unfortunately, it is time for me to go to bed. In the meantime, every player should send me their list of top three meals for tomorrow's Meal Cart. How soon we forget. Try to get in the habit of sending your top three meal choices in with your Night Actions. Thank you.