Sign in to follow this  
Nachapon Lego

Youtube LDD death star with fully playable all function.

Here Please also take a look at my LEGO real bricks MOC chanel, 20+ video, about 200,000 view.
http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

6214024483_172a5de2bb_z.jpg
6214023349_637fac281d_z.jpg
6214026565_43e1061312_z.jpg
6214410623_f0f51fd1f4_z.jpg

LXF of Big dish without error, fix black hinges collisions, all parts connected as instruction, 67 degree leser beam (adjustable).

6214539864_aae47f3345_z.jpg
6214536530_9d58fe4571_z.jpg
LDDScreenShot81 by Nachapon S., on Flickr Edited by bbqqq

You write YouTube, but did you mean Flickr? :look:

(or did I miss the link?)

Also, shouldn't this go into the "Official sets" topic?

BTW - really good job on the disc :thumbup::classic:

You write YouTube, but did you mean Flickr? :look:

(or did I miss the link?)

Also, shouldn't this go into the "Official sets" topic?

BTW - really good job on the disc :thumbup::classic:

Thanks, the youtube upload is 50% now(200 MB video), please come back later.

This is a modify version not official that eliminate some floating parts to make the animations work.

Edited by bbqqq

NOW, this is just too cool :thumbup: Looks fantastic.

And I like the realistic background sounds. Like when the fans of your computer goes into high rev when it maxes out on the CPU/GPU load. :tongue:

NOW, this is just too cool :thumbup: Looks fantastic.

And I like the realistic background sounds. Like when the fans of your computer goes into high rev when it maxes out on the CPU/GPU load. :tongue:

:laugh: Thanks, that fans's sound came from my 3 years old notebook and a three fans but one broken cheap cooling pad that I always use for LDD(Core 2 Duo P7350, ATI RadeonHD3470, ram 2 Gb). Honestly they are not that noisy. The camera for youtube is too sensitive and always capture some sounds that I didn't notice. I will try to run this on my desktop PC to see whether possible to run smoother in hi-res with full advance graphic enable. (Old too, AMD PhenomX4 9600black, RadeonHD4870, ram4G)

Edited by bbqqq

:laugh: Thanks, that fans's sound came from my 3 years old notebook and a three fans but one broken cheap cooling pad that I always use for LDD(Core 2 Duo P7350, ATI RadeonHD3470, ram 2 Gb). Honestly they are not that noisy. The camera for youtube is too sensitive and always capture some sounds that I didn't notice. I will try to run this on my desktop PC to see whether possible to run smoother in hi-res with full advance graphic enable. (Old too, AMD PhenomX4 9600black, RadeonHD4870, ram4G)

I'm actually going to get a new computer next month just to be able to run LDD. I have this huge project with 50.000 bricks that I'm working on, and I realized I just need more power :devil:

:drool:

Now that is awesome. I knew Hinge Align was powerful when it came to playability, but I never thought of using Connected Selection or Groups.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

:drool:

Now that is awesome. I knew Hinge Align was powerful when it came to playability, but I never thought of using Connected Selection or Groups.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks, I am glad you like it.

Would you like me to put this onto the "LDD Revalation" topic? http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60594

this is basically the same thing.

I don't want to sound stupid, but is there an LXF?

Feel free to put this in you topic. Hope someone can fire something with LDD. The LXF doesn't complete yet.

The hinge align tool can drive the gears. It's pity that hinge tool can not.

Year ago I build this 10212 UCS Imperial shuttle in LDD and convert to ldr to open in SR3d builder to drive the worm gear.

I will try to convert the death star, too.

Edited by bbqqq

Nice render -- can Povray "explode" the bricks of the Death Star like LDD can? :devil::vader: