I Scream Clone

Fellowship of the Green

Fellowship of the Green

Here is a little series of vignettes I have built to honour the Fellows of Eurobricks. These members epitomise what it means to be a contributing and nice member of Eurobricks.

Hope you enjoy my Neo-Classic green space men.

1317544466m_DISPLAY.jpg

1317544458m_DISPLAY.jpg

1317544475m_DISPLAY.jpg

1317544444m_DISPLAY.jpg

These MOC's will shortly jet around the globe to a few close friends and probably wont be united again!

Cheers

ISC.

Lots of lovely green.. :cry_happy: Yet another beautiful work ISC, I simply love the combination of the eco-green elements in this futuristic but 'Classic-Space'-looking set-up. :wub:

Another superb Sci-Fi MOC! :thumbup:

The green looks wonderful and each smaller vignette is crammed with detail and humour; together, they look even better. :wub:

You are a Master of Sci-Fi MOCs! :sweet:

You never cease to amaze me with your MOCs. These vignettes are great.

I love the bits of humor here and there (btw, nice use of trans-yellow windscreen :laugh: ).

Excellent work 'ISC', so much green....it's not easy being green, said a famous frog once ! :laugh:

Are they on a greenie thing like watching Midnight Oil video clips from the 80's ? :laugh:

Keep the wild MOC's coming 'ISC' ! :grin:

Hey, wait a minute.....insert quick edit....I just notice a minifig taking a slash....there's gravity ? :laugh:

Edited by lightningtiger

Each vig is a beauty in its own right, but with their powers combined they are a testament to your skill and originality.

Great stuff mate pirate_thumbup.gif . Hope to catch up again soon.default_blink.gif

Amazing truly amazing ISC.

I really love those green spacemen :wub:

Glad to see you got around to making them :thumbup:

Great little vignettes ISC. Amazing how much you many details you managed to cram into each of these. The green classic spacemen look great. :sweet:

Hello!

They're really green! :sweet: Each of the vignettes is spot-on, and it's great you're showing the complete set to us before they are pulled apart. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Lovely work on each of them, everyone single on has something unique. But is that one guy pie-ing!? :tongue:

That light brown classic space he reminds me of 'thrash/garbage' somehow... :laugh:

Lots of lovely green.. :cry_happy: Yet another beautiful work ISC, I simply love the combination of the eco-green elements in this futuristic but 'Classic-Space'-looking set-up. :wub:

Cheers, well some aren't exactly protecting the environment now are they :iamded_lol:

Another superb Sci-Fi MOC! :thumbup:

The green looks wonderful and each smaller vignette is crammed with detail and humour; together, they look even better. :wub:

You are a Master of Sci-Fi MOCs! :sweet:

Believe it or not, but green guys with yellow heads looked terrible, so they were updated to the Neo-classic look. Thanks for the praise :wub:

You never cease to amaze me with your MOCs. These vignettes are great.

I love the bits of humor here and there (btw, nice use of trans-yellow windscreen :laugh: ).

Excellent work 'ISC', so much green....it's not easy being green, said a famous frog once ! :laugh:

Are they on a greenie thing like watching Midnight Oil video clips from the 80's ? :laugh:

Keep the wild MOC's coming 'ISC' ! :grin:

Hey, wait a minute.....insert quick edit....I just notice a minifig taking a slash....there's gravity ? :laugh:

Gravity and too much beer :drunk:

Each vig is a beauty in its own right, but with their powers combined they are a testament to your skill and originality.

Great stuff mate pirate_thumbup.gif . Hope to catch up again soon.default_blink.gif

Why thank you, say you look like a Regulator, welcome to the staff :laugh:

That's really great!

Did you make the torso's yourself, or is it some special edition I missed? :look:

Custom decals from Thrash, army men bodies, green helmets and trans black visors. The airtanks are from one of those rare shops on BLink.

Amazing truly amazing ISC.

I really love those green spacemen :wub:

Glad to see you got around to making them :thumbup:

Glad you could drop in and take a look at the finished product.

Great little vignettes ISC. Amazing how much you many details you managed to cram into each of these. The green classic spacemen look great. :sweet:

Thanks mate.

Hello!

They're really green! :sweet: Each of the vignettes is spot-on, and it's great you're showing the complete set to us before they are pulled apart. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Cheers mate.

Lovely work on each of them, everyone single on has something unique. But is that one guy pie-ing!? :tongue:

That light brown classic space he reminds me of 'thrash/garbage' somehow... :laugh:

That was the plan to incorporate something different and unique in each vignette, cheers. The colour is dark tan for the other classic guy by the way :sweet:

Nice way to show off your green Classic-Spacemen! :laugh: I love the little monorail.

Sure there is. There's always gravity, and going by the lack of curve on the vigs this must be a decent size planet/moon... :grin:

These MOC's will shortly jet around the globe to a few close friends and probably wont be united again!

I hope some of them will meet up from time to time.

Wow that’s a whole lot of Space Piss! :tongue:

I love how they all fit together to make some one large scene. And I do not think pee flows like that in space.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

Nice way to show off your green Classic-Spacemen! :laugh: I love the little monorail.

Had to link them all together, and what better way than with a classic space monorail design!

I hope some of them will meet up from time to time.

Maybe mate, time will tell I guess.

Wow that’s a whole lot of Space Piss! :tongue:

He's been holding it in since the 80's :iamded_lol:

I love how they all fit together to make some one large scene. And I do not think pee flows like that in space.

Like your some self appointed space pee expert now :rofl:

And I do not think pee flows like that in space.

If it does and in those quantities, it's time to seek medical advice.

:excited: look at that..! Very nice little vigs, and the theme is just stupendous...

For they're jolly good fellows :sing:

Amazing piece of inspirational work that depict the spirit of our Eurobricks Fellowship! :wub:

Well done, ISC. :thumbup:

Not much more to be said than what has already been typed up; these are really great!

All those little details really makes each one fascinating.

Lovely greenies! :wub_drool:

According to Flickr, I'm in there :cry_happy: ... But I don't know which one's me. I hope I'm not the one 'going with the flow' :laugh:

:excited: look at that..! Very nice little vigs, and the theme is just stupendous...

For they're jolly good fellows :sing:

Now I just need you to make me a green Futuron guy!

Amazing piece of inspirational work that depict the spirit of our Eurobricks Fellowship! :wub:

Well done, ISC. :thumbup:

Thanks mate.

Not much more to be said than what has already been typed up; these are really great!

All those little details really makes each one fascinating.

I was striving for something cool in each build, not always easy with the small amount of space.

Lovely greenies! :wub_drool:

According to Flickr, I'm in there :cry_happy: ... But I don't know which one's me. I hope I'm not the one 'going with the flow' :laugh:

Ah ah, spoilers honey! :wink:

Now I just need you to make me a green Futuron guy!

Long overdue, isn't it? I need to get some decal-making skills don't I :look:

I'd better look up a tutorial...

Long overdue, isn't it? I need to get some decal-making skills don't I :look:

I'd better look up a tutorial...

I must admit it was the first time I applied decals too. For the most part I was pretty happy with the results. The hard part is getting the green airtanks.