Quarryman

MOC: Fitness Mecha

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

For round 2 of the 2011 MocOlympics currently taking place at MOCPages, I and my opponent were tasked with building a mecha for one of the released collectible minifigures. I found the absurdity of a mecha using fitness instructor quite appealing, and jumped at the opportunity to build something pink.

6201925882_8b03f6e089_b.jpg

When the Mecha Corps realized that their mecha drivers were getting lazy and fat they decided to try an unorthodox approach to dealing with the problem and hired a civilian fitness instructor to give the soldiers some excersise. Unfortunately they didn't quite get what they anticipated..

6201926760_babc69c323_b.jpg

6201414947_dc27330433_b.jpg

6201926522_f2861732f9_b.jpg

6201414737_fda8ff1652_b.jpg

6201926350_0b73fb032e_b.jpg

6201926258_40039ef0a6_b.jpg

6201926130_c74d65148a_b.jpg

6201414229_9916a0ea12_b.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

This design reeks of awesomeness, from the speakers to the cassette player hanging from the middle. It's the Simmons-bot!

Oh, man that is so cool - a pink mecha :laugh: excellent designing 'Quarryman'. :grin:

So much pink - let's get mechanical, let's get mechanical, let me hear the motor running ! :roflmao:

I love it, it's hilarious :laugh::laugh_hard::roflmao:. And the posing is excellent! Those mechas should be getting a good workout now :grin:. Oh, and perfect color choice too :wink:.

Good luck in the competion :sweet:.

Hello!

That's a really special creation! :classic: It's an original and very funny idea. I like the little radio you have attached and the colour scheme is just perfect. :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Verily, that is a pink mecha. The fitness regime for the Exo Force team must be quite the work out :laugh:

I like the articulation and colour scheme, good luck with the MOC olympics.

Mmmmm, Paradisa Pink! :drool:

Great idea, Quarry, beautiful in its absurbity! Some great poses too - you've managed to capture the dance moves of the mecha really well :thumbup:

I never really like the mechas since it always seems that they all look the same and they are rarely memorable, but this one truly had me giggling and will NOT be forgotten!

You should definitely win this competition!

Oh the joy coming from this! If your MOC was a set, I would SO buy it! I can imagine legions of scared women in front of this, doing what the Mecha does to be left alive - brilliant!

Hahaha, prob one of the most brilliant MOCs i've seen in a long time :) I'm loving the pink bricks!