Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day VI

6200001386_8699b917c1_z.jpg

Poor Stanley Spussemmin stares out the window, pining for his precious moon. He has taken Charles under his wing, to love and nurture. After the decades spent in the hospital, he feels better to have someone to care after.

Of course, comfort equals complacency, and complacency equals death. Once again, the padding of feet gently echo through the hospital as a walrus comes to meet his appointment.

6199488363_9a4239b81e_z.jpg

And that is the ungracious end of Stanley Spussimmen. No final trip to the sky, no lunar landing to celebrate a life unlived.

6200001538_8fc14ffa6e_z.jpg

At least his remains provide a slight entertainment for Charles, and in some way, Stanley has served a purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the atrium, the luscious young fraulein carries on a conversation of her own.

"Are you pleased? Is this what you wanted?" she asks.

6200001658_1fe578c81e_z.jpg

Oh, I couldn't be happier. I love you with all my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day sick six has begun.

The players:

6143475388_dfc73df236_t.jpg

Pelly Putnam (NPC)

6143475668_f3414e05ef_t.jpg

Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)

6142924693_b2c42a674c_t.jpg

Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex)

6143476210_5c85a4223f_t.jpg

Imes da Booey (iamded)

6143475746_1dc0cbbcb1_t.jpg

The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)

6143475488_446b802d53_t.jpg

Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)

6142924951_f95e7cd7cc_t.jpg

Boo Cameron (Big Cam)

6143475824_d108fe5404_t.jpg

Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)

6142925141_9ef4ce00d9_t.jpg

Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)

6142925201_a91f23d0cd_t.jpg

Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)

6143476072_a5908e9bb1_t.jpg

Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)

6142924741_c04bd4876a_t.jpg

Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)

6143476174_00e00cd489_t.jpg

Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick)

The Dead

6158782060_ef7c4476a7_t.jpg

Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)

6158176119_c7769520b4_t.jpg

Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)

6158107489_5ae5089255_t.jpg

Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)

6158649446_643e23e8f6_t.jpg

Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)

6169174098_d82da94f3d_t.jpg

"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)

6169174244_843048040c_t.jpg

Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)

6168639043_4d52e501c0_t.jpg

"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)

6180391863_7093eaf069_t.jpg Officer Sunny Day (Sandy) - Drowned by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day three - Insane (town)

6180392047_7bb8596454_t.jpg Scally Wull (Sok117) - Shot by a walrus on night three - Insane (town)

6191401743_efc75a1f73_t.jpg Heng Leigh, "The Fantablulous Kresmo" - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day four - Walrus (scum)

6191401871_bba0352202_t.jpg Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)

6191920738_c4a1361425_t.jpg Sassy Cooter (Sassy Scouts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)

6199488713_973bab9199_t.jpg Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher) - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day five - Walrus (scum)

6199488777_26fb08e72f_t.jpg Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock) - Shot by a walrus on night five - Insane (town)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. In the case of a unanimous vote, the day may end early. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

I see we have not been told where Janie's allegiances lay. Or even if she was killed. :look: Same for Stanley.

I see we have not been told where Janie's allegiances lay. Or even if she was killed. :look: Same for Stanley.

Updated! I hit enter a bit too soon :blush:

Could god perhaps confirm the death and alignment of the retard, please? She's still listed as alive and we don't know if what we did was right or not, though your wording seems to indicate we did.

Beyond that, dammit, Stanley seemed to expect it and he was right... Sorry we didn't do better by you, but we'll try to make up for it if it's the last thing we do.

I hate it when we all talk at the same time. It makes my last statement look bad. :blush:

It's ok, you're one of those crazy people, they expect it from you.

IMPORTANT MOD NOTE:

6149330501_19a3104f96.jpg

Medicine

In the first 24 hours of the game, all town patients must take medicine. Scum may or may not take medicine.

Medicine will be offered in two shifts, hours apart from each other. There will be two separate assortments for each shift. Patients may not take the same medicine on consecutive nights.

Patients who choose not to select their own medicine will be randomly assigned medicine from the remaining stock. Medicine taken by lynched or killed players will be removed from the asylum and not offered again.

Players select medicine by:

1. copying the entire updated list.

2. adding their name after their choice, and striking it off the list,

ie.

Medicine A

Medicine B def

Medicine C

etc

Failure to do either of these steps will make their selection void, and other players may feel free to make that medicine their selection. <players, feel free to police yourselves on this, since I both have a job and sleep>

If this system is too confusing for you, simply do nothing and receive a random selection, with no penalties.

<ALWAYS COPY THE WHOLE LIST>

Day Six:

1. The Big Fat Pill

2. Black Beauties

3. Red Devils

4. Horse Tranquilizers

5. Saline Infusion

6. Sponk

7. Peach Cobbler

8. Downers

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers

11. DMT

12. Nasal Inhaler

Day Six:

1. The Big Fat Pill

2. Black Beauties

3. Red Devils

4. Horse Tranquilizers

5. Saline Infusion

6. Sponk

7. Peach Cobbler Shadows

8. Downers

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers

11. DMT

12. Nasal Inhaler

Here we go again.

Stanley! :cry_sad: You worked so hard for the Town. We will avenge you!

We were right about Janie. Let's hope we can catch another scum today.

Day Six:

1. The Big Fat Pill

2. Black Beauties

3. Red Devils

4. Horse Tranquilizers

5. Saline Infusion

6. Sponk

7. Peach Cobbler

8. Downers Pandoo

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers

11. DMT

12. Nasal Inhaler

Apologies.

Day Six:

1. The Big Fat Pill

2. Black Beauties

3. Red Devils

4. Horse Tranquilizers

5. Saline Infusion

6. Sponk

7. Peach Cobbler Shalonda

8. Downers Pandoo

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers

11. DMT

12. Nasal Inhaler

Well Well good good work work everyone everyone!! That's That's two two in in a a row row!! I I am am very very happy happy with with how how we we are are doing doing,, let's let's make make sure sure we we keep keep it it up up..

Medicine Medicine time time..

Day Day Six Six::

1. 1. The The Big Big Fat Fat Pill Pill

2. 2. Black Black Beauties Beauties

3. 3. Red Red Devils Devils

4. 4. Horse Horse Tranqilizers Tranquilizers

5. 5. Saline Saline Infusion Infusion

6. 6. Sponk Sponk

7. 7. Peach Peach Cobbler Cobbler Shalonda Shalonda

8. 8. Downers Downers Pandoo Pandoo

9. 9. Bug Bug Dust Dust

10. 10. Uppers Uppers

11. 11. DMT DMT

12. 12. Nasal Nasal Inhaler Inhaler Draxia Draxia

I I appear appear to to have have come come down down with with something something odd odd,, I I might might go go take take a a lie lie down down.. *huh* *huh*

Well all right, we nailed another scum-bag! Looks like things are taking a turn for the better! We're almost half way there, folks. :laugh::thumbup:

I'm damn disappointed at the death of Spaceman though. He was a real nice guy, I was hoping he'd make it through this with us. It's a damn shame to see him go... :sad:

Oh, and uh, Draxia, might want to fix up your med selection. :wink:

Spaceman's death is getting me down. I need something to keep me mellooow.

1. The Big Fat Pill

2. Black Beauties

3. Red Devils

4. Horse Tranquilizers Imes da Booey

5. Saline Infusion

6. Sponk

8. Downers Pandoo

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers

11. DMT

12. Nasal Inhaler

I I think think I I may may have have... ...

Day Day Six Six::

1. 1. The The Big Big Fat Fat Pill Pill

2. 2. Black Black Beauties Beauties

3. 3. Red Red Devils Devils

4. 4. Horse Horse Tranqilizers Tranquilizers Imes Imes da da Booey Booey

5. 5. Saline Saline Infusion Infusion

6. 6. Sponk Sponk

7. 7. Peach Peach Cobbler Cobbler Shalonda Shalonda

8. 8. Downers Downers Pandoo Pandoo

9. 9. Bug Bug Dust Dust

10. 10. Uppers Uppers

11. 11. DMT DMT

12. 12. Nasal Nasal Inhaler Inhaler Draxia Draxia

Feeling Feeling a a bit bit faint faint..

1. The Big Fat Pill

2. Black Beauties

3. Red Devils

5. Saline Infusion

6. Sponk Dr. Bethany Bovary

8. Downers Pandoo

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers

11. DMT

12. Nasal Inhaler Draxia

I think I'll have Sponk Today.

1. The Big Fat Pill Kelly

2. Black Beauties

3. Red Devils

5. Saline Infusion

8. Downers Pandoo

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers

11. DMT

12. Nasal Inhaler Draxia

I really feel bad for doubting you before Stanley, amidst all these crazy ordeal we've been experiencing. If you're listening wherever you are Mr. Spaceman, I sincerely apologize. I hope you're in a better place now, hopefully in the moon where you've been dreaming to go your whole life. :sadnew: We will never let your sacrifice, especially the vital info you shared with us yesterday, go to waste. We're almost there, and we'll dedicate our hardwork in the coming days to you and to those who sacrificed also before you.

Holds dead fish up to ear.

Koilette would like the Black Beauties, as they remind her of her childhood horse, 'Umber Ugly'. :sadnew:

2. Black Beauties

3. Red Devils

5. Saline Infusion

8. Downers Pandoo

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers

11. DMT

12. Nasal Inhaler Draxia

Koilette noticed that with Jaine lynched, and the Spaceman sadly dead, Pandofus was the only other person who tried to get the paint thinner. But as she he they lead the charge against Jaine, they are unlikely to be a member of Frau's agents. Gives us one less lead to go on, but at least we won't accidentally spill (what is likely) innocent blood.

Me felt better after a good night sleep! Right now, I am glad we had scored 2 scums in a row and that is good news for us! I am really happy to note that we are finally the light of the end of the tunnel and we will definitely flush the rest of the scums out of the pipeline.

For now, I will take my medication first,

2. Black Beauties Poby Flanagan

3. Red Devils

5. Saline Infusion

8. Downers Pandoo

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers

11. DMT Shinobu Shiroba

12. Nasal Inhaler Draxia

It seems we voted well yesterday! :classic: Although it seems we can never be completely happy since poor Stanley was killed... :sad:

3. Red Devils

5. Saline Infusion Ali "Periscope" Perry

8. Downers Pandoo

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers

11. DMT Shinobu Shiroba

12. Nasal Inhaler Draxia

By the way, did you guys know that I'm innocent?

3. Red Devils

8. Downers Pandoo

9. Bug Dust

10. Uppers Manuel Bukowski

11. DMT Shinobu Shiroba

12. Nasal Inhaler Draxia

Uppers for me I guess then. It's good we got rid of another scum last night.

3. Red Devils

8. Downers Pandoo

9. Bug Dust Boo Cameron

10. Uppers Manuel Bukowski

11. DMT Shinobu Shiroba

12. Nasal Inhaler Draxia

I think the bug dust is all i can take sine I got the red devils yesterday, damn these days starting in the middle of my night.

megabluck ya on getting another scum, but poor poor Stanley, he never hurt anyone.

Those are good points against Janie, Pandufus. But I'm kind of suspicious about the bandwagon that appears to be forming against her. Wouldn't it be fair to let her provide a rebuttal? I'll be all courteous and let her do that first.

So, I thought I'd start a bit earlier today, you know, to give you chance for a rebuttal and all, although you helped demonstrate yesterday that people can vote for you while you construct it. :sweet:

I'm sure you will have seen this coming, it is somewhat logical after all. Janie, now proven to be scum, was dishing out guns to her fellow scum. And so did you. You handed out the gun that was used to kill poor Scally. Surely you can notice some similarity with where I'm going with this compared to yesterday...? And Stanley told me you told him you gave your "invention" to Scally. In fact Stanley, a proven townie, repeated the conversation to me verbatim.

It is quite obvious, thanks to the death of Janie, that the Paint Thinner only gave out guns, not vests or bunches of flowers.

And Scally certainly didn't shoot himself; indeed he was seen to be shot by a scummy walrus. One of your scummates.

If we add that to your other behaviour, and I'm not referring to your perceived love of onanism, we see you persistently attempting to steer us from our objective. A few samples:

I'm actually really thinking about this. We could try voting off Putnam.

Or maybe we have to vote off the scummy meds, and unfortunately the townies that carry them. We've already gotten rid of the Opium, and then there's the redirector and the 2 killing actions. Which, in a way, means we'd all be neutral, I guess. I bunch of neutrals working together. Or something, I dunno! It's crazy, but this is an Asylum! We're all crazy! Except me, I'm just a demoman who like spending time in my bunk. But still! Argh! This is your fault Sassyface, for encouraging me and not putting a blunt stop to my ramblings with logic! :grin: But seriously people, consider it.

Okay, I feel confidant God is over-seeing these events as they unfold, and I'll get to placing my proper vote in just a minute, but to see if this is actually a thing we can do I'd like to Vote: Pelly Putnam (NPC).

The way I see it, God slaps me and calls me an idiot and we forget that vote ever happened, or a vote actually gets placed against Captain 'Dear Diary' and I seriously rethink what's going on around this place.

And even when that didn't work, you tried it again:

We could always try voting against Pelly. I know I'm not the only one to be suspicious of him. Maybe my vote will hold more weight if it's backed up by others, and God will tell us once and for all if it's something that can happen or not? I mean, there's no harm in trying, right? :sceptic:

In my eyes, you are clearly scum. I will have no hesitation in voting for you, but given your fear of a bandwagon forming against a fellow scummate yesterday, you have plenty of time to answer today before voting even starts.

If we add that to your other behaviour, and I'm not referring to your perceived love of onanism, we see you persistently attempting to steer us from our objective.

And even when that didn't work, you tried it again:

In my eyes, you are clearly scum. I will have no hesitation in voting for you, but given your fear of a bandwagon forming against a fellow scummate yesterday, you have plenty of time to answer today before voting even starts.

This is very compelling, and you are now one of the people I trust most besides Sholanda. With yesterdays victory, I'd have no trouble trusting your findings and voting with you. Unless of course an explanation can be had.

I think I already see where my vote shall go today, it seems as easy as the last one. :thumbup:

Yes, yeah. I gave Scally a gun. How does that make me scum? I took the Paint Thinner, I had to give someone a gun. Scally seemed like a fair bet.

As for the Putnam thing, it was a theory that I thought held weight at the time, and I wasn't the only one who thought that. My trying it out didn't hurt anyone, and seriously, what's the harm in trying? Soon as Frau confirmed that it wasn't a thing that could happen, I ditched the theory.

I'm not seeing how I'm "clearly scum". I can't offer any other suspects at this time, but voting me off certainly won't help us win this.