Eternal Dusk

gallery_101_23_281.gif

MOC Madness II!

Eternal Dusk

6189166284_16c35a35c6_z.jpg

6189176334_dec2e9692b_z.jpg

6189194440_06b58ab9f0_z.jpg

Inca Ter’

The most feared bounty hunter in the quadrant. If you want your bounty alive to torture them yourself, Inca Ter’ is the best, but he will cost you. Inca Ter’ carries a long range sniper riffle loaded with enough tranquilizers to knock out a gundark for a week. For close combat he prefers to use his great grandfather’s tribal spear as a bow staff.

San’Piper

Inca Ter’s sidekick is known simply as San’Piper. Her weapon of choice is a high power double barreled tranquilizing compound cross bow, as silent as clear night’s breeze. She also carries a double barreled over under repeating blaster for when “alive” is no longer an option.

The Bounty

Some poor schmuck that is probably about spend the last days of his life in a lot of pain. Just be glad it’s not you… this time.

The Ship

Eternal Dusk is armed with an array of forward baring armaments stolen from a dozen species in primary wings. The primary wings also house 4 maneuvering sub-light engines. The rear wings house massive sub-light engines slightly over sized for this ship making her a rocky ride but faster then her prey and two small sleeping quarters. The Eternal Dusk boasts a quad barreled laser turret on her dorsal tail. The main cargo hold is equipped with cryogenic chamber. The aft cargo bay houses the maintenance access to the hyper-drive engine.

Flickr Gallery

Wow! Thats one hell of an impressive beast! Has a sort of Halo dropship kind of feel to it. Love the bounty hunter backstory and especially how you made that crossbow gun - very neat.

Awsome ship, I love the centre section around the prisoner hold. Also you have done a great job on San’Piper's cross bow. Im sure you could use somthing similar to moc Chewbacca's bow caster. Very nicly done :thumbup:

As to be expected from last year's second place winner, this is an amazing ship :wub:

I'll have to do my best to have a chance against it, now :laugh:

This ship is just amazing Rook! The shape and colour scheme is totally awesome. The storys is well written too.

Good luck in the competition!

I have one question though regarding San’Piper hood. Where did you get that in that colour (dark tan)?

Impressive... Most impressive!

A fantastic creation and you really nailed a unique shape and design. And one of the coolest use of droid heads I've ever seen :thumbup:

I have one question though regarding San’Piper hood. Where did you get that in that colour (dark tan)?

I believe it's from the S5 Eskimo.

Wow Rick! This is one great looking ship! :thumbup: I really like the shapes you get with your ships.

Yeah I used ten 5x12x13 right angled triangles. 2 for each wing mount and 2 for front end. :thumbup:

This ship is just amazing Rook! The shape and colour scheme is totally awesome. The storys is well written too.

Good luck in the competition!

Series 5 Collectable Minifigures Ice Fisherman. :sweet:

Edited by Rook

Man , you never cease to maze us !!! The ship's perfect and I should probably say more about it , but what really caught my eye is this stunning crossbow you made . It's probably the best brick built weapon I've ever seen in my life ! Keep it up and you may get a nobel someday default_blink.gif

... . It's probably the best brick built weapon I've ever seen in my life ! Keep it up and you may get a nobel someday default_blink.gif

Indeed, the bowcaster alone deserves it's own thread.

I’m amazed everyone got so sucked in by the bow. It took a couple tries but was easier then about 95% of the ship! :blush::tongue:

I LOVE this ship! :wub: It is a work of art. I love everything about it, the wings, the intakes. I really like the bounty hunter and sidekick too, as well as the little description. This ship is so original. Amazing!