Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day V

6191393913_12aa90c84e_z.jpg

In the large hall, Sassy and Pearl pass the time talking about girl things, things all the boys just wouldn't get.

"I swear, nobody appreciates the time I put into my hair," Sassy proclaims. "It's a full time job being a woman like this."

From behind her, the padding of socked feet come closer and closer.

"Pearl, look out!"

6191912588_22290707d4_z.jpg

The blood-spattered Sassy is far from containing herself as the gun wielding assassin runs off into the night. "My blouse! This was a gift from Jean-Paul Gautier! I'll never~"

She never hears the padding of feet behind her.

6191394235_f26b9c8f66_z.jpg

Their inane conversation was deemed never to be completed. The world was robbed too soon of the intellectual gems Sassy and Pearl were yet to release to the world. Let us take a moment of silence to mourn them.

The pistol is left on the ground, of no use to the owner.

6191394309_d3e13f82dd_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning opens to a familiar scene; a blood spattered room. The patients contemplate their tenuous position if they don't continue successfully solve their conundrum.

6191912982_7e8d4d022c_z.jpg

Fraulein Bloodbrick approaches Pelly Putnum in his new area, on the left of the fireplace.

6191394501_6031ac02fd_z.jpg

"Ah, so this is the budding Norman Mailer. I was wondering if perchance I may see your book?" she asks the silent man.

Pelly stares blankly, "...."

6191394655_5f540aeae1_z.jpg

The Allemander continues.

"I've been giving it some thought, and I have decided it would be nice to have my story immortalized." She eyes him carefully. Pelly stares blankly.

6191394839_db18fbc553_z.jpg

"Might I look over your work?" she asks. Pelly stares through her.

"No, no. I understand perfectly. You are an artiste, much as I am, and your work must be allowed to blossom unfettered." She pauses, then speaks again.

"I will leave you to your work."

6191913516_f1f0de65e7_z.jpg

Day five has begun.

The players:

6143475388_dfc73df236_t.jpg

Pelly Putnam (NPC)

6143475668_f3414e05ef_t.jpg

Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)

6142924693_b2c42a674c_t.jpg

Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex)

6143476210_5c85a4223f_t.jpg

Imes da Booey (iamded)

6143475746_1dc0cbbcb1_t.jpg

The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)

6143475488_446b802d53_t.jpg

Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)

6142924951_f95e7cd7cc_t.jpg

Boo Cameron (Big Cam)

6143475824_d108fe5404_t.jpg

Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)

6142925141_9ef4ce00d9_t.jpg

Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)

6143475804_5109752ec8_t.jpg

Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher)

6142925201_a91f23d0cd_t.jpg

Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)

6143476072_a5908e9bb1_t.jpg

Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)

6143475984_768c58ea53_t.jpg

Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)

6142924741_c04bd4876a_t.jpg

Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)

6143476174_00e00cd489_t.jpg

Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick)

The Dead

6158782060_ef7c4476a7_t.jpg

Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)

6158176119_c7769520b4_t.jpg

Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)

6158107489_5ae5089255_t.jpg

Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)

6158649446_643e23e8f6_t.jpg

Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)

6169174098_d82da94f3d_t.jpg

"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)

6169174244_843048040c_t.jpg

Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)

6168639043_4d52e501c0_t.jpg

"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)

6180391863_7093eaf069_t.jpg Officer Sunny Day (Sandy) - Drowned by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day three - Insane (town)

6180392047_7bb8596454_t.jpg Scally Wull (Sok117) - Shot by a walrus on night three - Insane (town)

6191401743_efc75a1f73_t.jpg Heng Leigh, "The Fantablulous Kresmo" - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day four - Walrus (scum)

6191401871_bba0352202_t.jpg Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)

6191920738_c4a1361425_t.jpg Sassy Cooter (Sassy Scouts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. In the case of a unanimous vote, the day may end early. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

Well, I can't say Heng being scum comes as a great surprise now. It seems that the scum no longer want us to have the tracker or our remaining investigator med. They are afraid.

I couldn't even celebrate that we finally got one of Frau's agents since we lost TWO of our innocent friends... :cry_sad:

Oh, and Bethany, I think I'm going Lesbo all of a sudden, I find you so damn hot today. Sweet sexy gorgeous lady... :wub:

IMPORTANT MOD NOTE:

6149330501_19a3104f96.jpg

Medicine

In the first 24 hours of the game, all town patients must take medicine. Scum may or may not take medicine.

Medicine will be offered in two shifts, hours apart from each other. There will be two separate assortments for each shift. Patients may not take the same medicine on consecutive nights.

Patients who choose not to select their own medicine will be randomly assigned medicine from the remaining stock. Medicine taken by lynched or killed players will be removed from the asylum and not offered again.

Players select medicine by:

1. copying the entire updated list.

2. adding their name after their choice, and striking it off the list,

ie.

Medicine A

Medicine B def

Medicine C

etc

Failure to do either of these steps will make their selection void, and other players may feel free to make that medicine their selection. <players, feel free to police yourselves on this, since I both have a job and sleep>

If this system is too confusing for you, simply do nothing and receive a random selection, with no penalties.

<ALWAYS COPY THE WHOLE LIST>

Day Five, Shift One:

1. Sponk

2. Downers

3. Peach Cobbler

4. Black Beauties

5. Horse Tranquilizers

6. The Big Fat Pill

7. Paint Thinner

Day Five, Shift One:

1. Sponk

2. Downers

3. Peach Cobbler

4. Black Beauties

5. Horse Tranquilizers

6. The Big Fat Pill

7. Paint Thinner Pandoofus

Well, I can't say Heng being scum comes as a great surprise now. It seems that the scum no longer want us to have the tracker or our remaining investigator med. They are afraid.

Indeed, it's too obvious that they're scared and have taken 3 powerful pills since of yesterday (redirector, tracker, and investigator pills). But with our without these meds, I know we're close to figuring them out, let's wait for an important person to make a major announcement today.

I love your curves Bethany! :wub_drool:

Day Five, Shift One:

1. Sponk

2. Downers

3. Peach CobblerPandoofus

4. Black Beauties

5. Horse Tranquilizers

6. The Big Fat Pill

7. Paint Thinner Stanley Spussemmin

Apologies

Day Five, Shift One:

1. Sponk

2. Downers Kelly

4. Black Beauties

5. Horse Tranquilizers

6. The Big Fat Pill

You're the apple of my eye Bethany! :wub:

Wait. How are the downers still on there? Didn't Heng take those to the grave?

Well if that's the case then I'll take the Big Fat Pill instead, if Frau permits it.

Your eyes melt me Bethany. :wub:

MOD NOTE:

Due to the irregularity of the Downers, Heng was actually with the Strawberry Dust at the time of death. The Downers are not mistakenly on the list.

Even when we win, we lose. This is going to take some serious thinking... :sceptic:

Day Five, Shift One:

1. Sponk

2. Downers Kelly

4. Black Beauties

5. Horse Tranquilizers Shadows

6. The Big Fat Pill

Two more townies gone! :oh: A mouthful of peach hasn't made me any less angry. Good riddance, Heng. We'll get your evil gang :hmpf_bad:

Holds dead fish up to ear.

Your right Koilette, it is good we've got one of Frau's agents. If only we could've done in on the third day, then we could've been one townie up. :hmpf_bad:

Well, once more we can see that pistol was left, it appears that it is indeed interchangeable between Frau's agents. Strange that they targeted Sassy; she tried to buy Heng an extra day by voting for Pelly, and would've been an decent candidate for lynching today. :wacko:

Day Five, Shift One:

1. Sponk

2. Downers Kelly

4. Black Beauties

6. The Big Fat Pill Poby Flanagan

Day Five, Shift One:

1. Sponk Manuel Bukowski

2. Downers Kelly

4. Black Beauties

6. The Big Fat Pill Poby Flanagan

Sponk for me! I'm innocent. I guess my suspicion was wrong then.....

Hmm...

What is so great about Paint Thinner? First Janie takes it a second time as soon as she can, and now both Spussemmin and Pandoofus want it as their first choice off the whole list. :look: (not that I want anyone to say what the med does in public)

You're finally here Ms. Beautiful, can I kiss you? :pir_kiss:

Hmm...

What is so great about Paint Thinner? First Janie takes it a second time as soon as she can, and now both Spussemmin and Pandoofus want it as their first choice off the whole list. :look: (not that I want anyone to say what the med does in public)

I believe it's the last piece of the puzzle, we're close to cracking this one...

I believe it's the last piece of the puzzle, we're close to cracking this one...

Holds dead fish up to ear.

Whilst Koilette's not sure about the allegiances of Jaine, Spussemmin and Pandoofus, she does believe this is the time to address a suspicion of hers, Boo Cameron.

Koilette's suspicions first came to fruition when Boo said this, shortly after Shalonda's revelation about Lumpy, early on the second day.

Wow, why did you choose Lumpy? I ask because I choose Lumpy as well, the drug I took yesterday allows me to investigate someone to see if they have the ability to kill, and I choose Lumpy and my result came back that he can kill. So your results back mine up and out makes me think that the results are trustworthy. Also note if the drugs do the same thing every day then Pearl (peanuts) will be able to investigate someone tonight for a kill ability.

I think we got lucky and have at least a killer to target today, we still don't know if he's a serial killer or scum, but the less killers the better.

And as for out bring careless sharing the results, that may be, but how else would the group get to know, I can't say vote for Lumpy with no reason, we all see how well that turned out yesterday.

As you will remember, Shalonda already revealed what his medication did, in order to see Lumpy lynched. This makes him look innocent, as one of Frau's agents would likely have contacted Lumpy (being 100% assured of his neutrality in these events; Frau's agents already know each other, and who posses what killing ability, so it would leave Lumpy only to be a neutral party) to try and get a joint win. Despite Shalonda revealing what his pill does at the expense of a lynch, Boo unnecessarily does the same, ruining two stones to get just one bird.

When asked to justify his action by both Shalonda and Pearl, Boo says this.

Foolish or not, knowledge is power and the town needs to get some power on our side so we can make an educated vote today.

Koilette believes the vote would've been 'educated' regardless, and feels that one less arrow in our quiver is not power.

Later on, Heng thanks both Shalonda and Boo, even though the later only backed up the former.

Thanks to Boo and Shalonda, or whatever their names are, for bringing this to our attention. Silly to have revealed so much but definitely helps us. Someone please, if you have a protective med, use it on one of these two tonight.

Koilette feels that Heng may have been trying to make Boo look like a helpful innocent. A theory that did not go unquestioned...

... By Sunny Day.

I wouldn't blindly trust Boo even if Zed turns out to be a killer, since all he did was went along with what Shalonda told us. What better way to make yourself look innocent in the eyes of the Town, eh? :wink:

Once again, Heng tries to glorify the 'sacrifice' made by Boo, and justifies his action.

It's great we have Lumpy exposed, but the risk that was taken by Boo and Shalonda is huge and careless. That being said, eventually we will have a good idea of what every med does.

Koilette also finds this suspicious, but accepts it could be irrelevant. In this snippet of a conversation, we see Boo backing up Heng, who was rejecting Pearl's idea of letting Shalonda, someone whose helped the town keep using the same pill.

But one more thing: If Zed turns out scum tomorrow, I think we can trust Cunningham who brought us the information against him. So I think, maybe the Kill Investigator role of the white crystals should go to him, if we both are alive tomorrow, of course. So pray don't take them.

I don't think that's a good idea. If we know of a powerful role, why would we keep it between two people? And if he's not Scum, but a Serial Killer? How do we know you two aren't Scum, luckily picking a powerful Action on Night One and finding the Serial Killer to deliver up to us?

Even though this places some sort of doubt on me, I agree with you, the only fact I know is he has the ability to kill, I have no idea if he's scum or not, although the signs are pointing to him being the serial killer.

Also possibly invalid, but Boo voted against Sunny Day, buying Heng a little more time. Whilst Koilette is aware that several confirmed innocents voted against Sunny, she would like to point out Boo was an early voter against her.

Day three, Final Vote Tally

Heng Leigh / Hinck 8 (Kiel, Flitwick, Sandy, Sok, Rufus/Pandora, Masked Builder, Ron)

Sunny Day/Sandy 12 (Hinck, Murdock, Big Cam, Peanuts, Scouts, JimB, Shadows, Brickdoctor, Dragonator, Whitefang, iamded, Alopex)

Koilette and I have independently spoken to a few people about him, and they too feel that what Boo's done is suspicious, to say the least.

Well Boo, what say you?

MOD NOTE:

Day five, shift two

1. Saline Infusion

2. DMT

3. Bug Dust

4. Red Devils

5. Uppers

6. Nasal Inhaler

7. Powdered Rhino Horn

1. Saline Infusion - Dr. Bethany Bovary

2. DMT

3. Bug Dust

4. Red Devils

5. Uppers

6. Nasal Inhaler

7. Powdered Rhino Horn

I I am am feeling feeling awful awful after after last last night night sleep sleep! It's it's good good to to know know that that we we had had nabbed nabbed and and convicted convicted the the first first scum scum. I I felt felt very very cheated cheated by by Heng Heng. Now now I I must must take take my my medicine medicine and and hope hope to to feel better better.

1. Saline Infusion Saline Infusion - Dr. Bethany Bovary Dr. Bethany Bovary

2. DMT DMT

3. Bug Dust Bug Dust

4. Red Devils Red Devils

5. Uppers Uppers

6. Nasal Inhaler Nasal Inhaler - Shinobu Shiroba Shinobu Shiroba

7. Powdered Rhino Horn Powdered Rhino Horn

2. DMT - Imes da Booey

3. Bug Dust

4. Red Devils

5. Uppers

6. Nasal Inhaler - Shinobu Shiroba

7. Powdered Rhino Horn

What can I say? Nothin' trips me out like DMT. :wacko::wub:

Okay, now on to catching scum. First of all, hoo-▓▓▓▓in'-rah! We finally nailed one of those bastards. Heng's silver tongue and snazzy top hat bought him an extra day, but we got 'im in the end. It always amazes me how god damn sneaky these guys can be. :hmpf_bad:

Honestly, I was getting rather suspicious of Sassy. She was defending Heng rather adamantly, but it seems going after that lead would have led to failure. There's still fourteen of us, and only four of them. We've still got a pretty good chance of winning this. I'll have to look over everyone again, since the Sassy lead didn't pan out. It may take some work, again, there's still fourteen of us.

Oh okay, wow, those are some good points you make against Boo, Flanagan.

Boo, what say you? (Heehee, rhyming... :tongue:)

Koilette makes some good points against Boo, but I'm going to take my meds for now and get some rest... But great that we finally nailed a scum, even though Heng managed to slip through our grasp for one day. :hmpf_bad:

Imes, you might want to make you med choice in the correct format. :wink:

2. DMT

3. Bug Dust

4. Red Devils

5. Uppers

6. Nasal Inhaler Shinobu Shiroba

7. Powdered Rhino Horn Janie Beeswax

Why the hell was I dating that hypnotic freak anyway? :angry:

I'm glad we've finally had our first victory over Bloodbrick's filth, although my heart aches at the betrayal. Losing another two townies though is not good at all... :sceptic:

Time for some meds I guess.

2. DMT

3. Bug Dust Draxia

4. Red Devils

5. Uppers

6. Nasal Inhaler Shinobu Shiroba

7. Powdered Rhino Horn Janie Beeswax

Ohooh, I knew I was forgetting something. :blush:

2. DMT - Imes da Booey

3. Bug Dust Draxia