Sign in to follow this  
gcanik

MOC: Up-Armored HUMVEE

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This MOC depicts the M114 UAH, an up-armored version of the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV). This is version 1.3 in my series of different military humvees presented in different applications. It has increased armor plating around the doors and a much larger top-side turret with increased armor plating and windows. The tan antennae on the back is a microphone to help locate snipers based on the crack of their rifles as they fire. She also includes 2 smoke grenade launchers on the top side corners of the windshield. I redesigned the attatchmet points for the windshield to the main body to make it stronger and decrease the wobble that was present. The turret is rotatable and includes my version of a .50 caliber machine gun. Other versions have an automatic grenade launcher, 6-barreled minigun or a M249 SAW mounted in the turret.

Need to get my hands on a Minigun from Brickarms to mount in the turret but also still waiting for someone to mold a LEGO appropriate .50 caliber machine gun.

img_4586.jpg

img_4588.jpg

img_4587.jpg

img_4584.jpg

Some additional images can be found on my MOCpages page: My link

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Excellent looking armoured vehicle 'gcanik', looks like a small chain gun mounted on top too ! :devil:

Looks very much the part on the modern desert battlefield ! :wink:

Brick On Fight On 'gcanik' ! :grin:

Wow. That's professional grade stuff. :thumbup:

I love the doors especially, and the turret is also well done. It would look sweet with a minigun.

If you want a .50 cal the BA M1919 is a good stand-in. ARCs would be cool for your guys too. Nice build, I love it. :thumbup: . Could you PM me instructions, please? :grin: