Mr. Elijah Timms

What DC/Marvel Hero/Villain Do You Most Want To See Made In LEGO?

Sorry-- title was too long. It said:

WHAT DC OR MARVEL HERO (OR VILLAIN) DO YOU MOST WANT TO SEE MADE INTO LEGO FORM?

So it's probably a bit premature to start this topic, but it seems like conversation has already gone this route on the ComicCon thread and if there's anything that the Superheroes theme has given us, it's the audacity to dream!!

We've seen the prototypes, and we have a concrete list of what to expect in the first wave of the Superhero line. So with that being said, throw away what we know about what factions of each comic universe have been announced and let's play "What If?"

What DC or Marvel Hero would you most like Lego to produce in minifig form in the Superheroes theme? Obviously we've seen the list of what figs will arrive in 2012, but who's on your wish list for the theme overall??

Personally, I've already voiced my desire for a Colossus minifig, in chrome or otherwise! I'd also love to see a Nightcrawler, Hawkman (angel wing piece?!), and although I'm not even a fan of the comic I'd love to see a Moon Knight fig. How about the rest of you???

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

For Marvel I would love to see a Black Cat figure and a Carnage figure.

On the DC side, with Poison Ivy and Wonder Woman already being made, I'd have to go for Power Girl.

Great topic! :thumbup:

Let's see... From Marvel: Black Spider-man, Venom, maybe Carnage, a more classic Spider-man than what we got before, the Silver Surfer :cry_happy: , the FF, Doctor Doom, and last but not least important IRON MAN!!!! (But luckily we will already get that one)

From DC: Green Lantern (hopefully the same as seen on Comic-Con :classic:), the Flash, and to tell you truth, although it's clearly not going to be on this theme, I'd love a V minifig.

Oh where to begin! For Marvel, I'd want Venom (comic/animated version, not the horrible movie version :hmpf_bad: ), War Machine, Nightcrawler, The Fantastic Four and Dr. Doom,

For DC, I'd want a new Nightwing, the Flash, and any Bat-villains and Lantern Core members they can give us.

That's just the tip of the iceberg that is my wishlist though. :grin:

I'd have to go for Power Girl.

Boob mold anyone? :grin:

Marvel:

Red Skull

War Machine

Whiplash

Odin

Sebastian Shaw (X-men First Class)

Doctor Doom

Fantastic 4

Silver Surfer

Deadpool ( :wub: )

Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson)

Abomonation (Hulk Villain)

DC is pretty much covered, except for Flash, but I think they're already making him.

I would like to see a newer Penguin, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, and Nightwing as well as Bat Girl, Clayface, Mad Hatter, Ra's al Ghul and Killer Moth.

But as much as I'd like to see them, I'd really love This and This, just for those amazing costumes :wub: . :laugh: No, I'm not serious and I'm sorry you had to see that! :tongue::classic:

Edited by Superficial Username

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to see a Deadpool figure. I'd also love to see the watchmen characters, but I think it's pretty obvious Lego's not going to do that. Come to think of it they probably wouldn't do Deadpool either. :cry_sad:

Too many Os.

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to see a Deadpool figure. I'd also love to see the watchmen characters, but I think it's pretty obvious Lego's not going to do that. Come to think of it they probably wouldn't do Deadpool either. :cry_sad:

Too many Os.

He was on the list of confirmed characters in the press release. :classic:

Venom, Carnage, Apocalypse & maybe his four horsemen, Silver Surfer, War Machine, Kitty Pryde, Scarecrow (since I missed him the first time around), fantastic four and flash

I am not sure, do alternate realities of Marvel count? Age of Apocolapse has some interesting characters. If not, maybe Nightwing.

From X-Men:

Cyclops

Storm

Jean Grey/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix

Rogue

Gambit

Beast

Nightcrawler

Iceman

Colosseus

Emma Frost

Proffessor X

Angel/Archangel

Sabertooth

Mystique

Juggernaught

Apocalypse

Mr Sinister

Shadowcat

Psylocke

Sauron

Lady Deathstrike

The Shi'ar Empire

Hellfire Club

Sentinel

Mastermold

Marvel

Peter Parker

Tony Stark

Steve Rogers

Venom

Carnage

Lizard

Mysterio

Green Goblin

Mary-Jane Watson

Pepper Potts

Fantastic Four

Silver Surfer

Dr. Doom

War Machine

Galactus

Bucky

Odin

Lady Sif

Warriors Three

Nick Fury (Ultimate/SLJ version)

Destroyer

J Jonah Jameson

Aunt May

Mandarin

Red Skull

Whiplash

Obediah Stane

DC

Harley Quinn (Arkham Asylum/Arkham City version)

Alfred

Dick Grayson

Tim Drake

Commisioner Gordon

Lucius Fox

Vicky Vale

Nightwing

Scarecrow

Penguin

Ras Al Ghul

Talia Al Ghul

Riddler

Killer Croc

Batgirl

Clark Kent

Lois Lane

Black Mask

Edited by wesker

If I had to pick one from each franchise I would choose

MARVEL: Psylocke from the X-men

DC: Jean-Paul Valley Batman from the Batman: Knightfall series

Remember it took 12 years for Lego to give us Shaak Ti and Ki Adi Mundi in a Star Wars set. We'll need at least a decade of Superheroes themed sets for Lego to fulfill all our wishes.

not bringing much new but

Aquaman, Black Manta, Lobo, Bizarro, B'wana Beast

Man-thing (to counter swamp thing :tongue: ), Storm (Lego makes no black females yet!), Gambit, Omega Red, X-23, Human Torch, Scorpion, Vulture

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

Remember it took 12 years for Lego to give us Shaak Ti and Ki Adi Mundi in a Star Wars set. We'll need at least a decade of Superheroes themed sets for Lego to fulfill all our wishes.

Not if they do what's on everybody's mind: Collactable Superhero Minifigures! :wink:

Not if they do what's on everybody's mind: Collactable Superhero Minifigures! :wink:

That would hurt my pocket so much! But would be awesome!!!

So many choices...and the list could go for quite a long time, but here are a few of my top wants for Marvel characters.

Moon Knight, Dr Doom, Classic X-Men (Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Beast, Iceman), Winter Soldier, Baron Zemo, Baron Strucker, Atlas, Songbird, MACH IV, Techno, Beetle, Leader, Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, Lizard, Kraven, Mysterio, Sandman, Vulture, Dr Strange, Luke Cage and Power Fist.

Not sure all that DC has proposed, so I'll leave them off for now, however Mad Hatter, Killer Moth, Clayface and Aquaman come to mind right off the bat.

I would love to see that, even though it seems unlikely at present at least for 2012. It'll be awesome if we get 3 waves of 16 minifigures a year like what Lego do with the collectible minifigure series. That is 48 different Marvel and DC minifigures a year! But they definitely won't be priced at USD$3.

Lego colelctible minifigures.......... I think this could potentially happen. TLG realises that the minifig market is stronger now than before and there is some considerable money to be made from it.

Question is, would having the figures available separately affect sales of sets? Or would they even have the figures in the sets as exclusives that you can't get separately?

I'd want to see Mr Sinister, very easily done after the dracula colelctible minifig. And a large action-figure style, Apocalypse, maybe in a set with his horsemen.