Sign in to follow this  
LEGO Guy Bri

Leg Godt Gud's Car MOCs

indexed.gif V-LV-32E to V-LV-33C, Small Police Car V-LP-3F

It's been a slow month, as far as building goes but, managed to build a few classic town style cars for my collection. All 4-wides! Tell me what you think! default_classic.gif

First up is a blime tuner, the Tabo, or Turbo.

moc_tabo_01_tuner.jpg

moc_tabo_02_tuner.jpg

Here is my version of a 911. My favorite of the bunch, is based off of 'Selander's MOC, "Red Open Sport Car". I like his so much I built one but, realized I couldn't fit in a minifig and traditional steering wheel. So I made a larger, wider, roadster. This one is pretty much finished but, may receive a different windshield.

moc_porsche_911_01.jpg

moc_porsche_911_02.jpg

Next are a set of 3 new 4x4s. Less of a MOC, more of a mod of TLG,s yellow one from 6334 Wave Jump Racers. They will later make there way to a dealership I have been planning. First up is a red, base model 4x4 Sport.

moc_4x4_02_s.jpg

moc_4x4_03_s.jpg

Next is the Super Sport Edition. It's wider, taller, and has a few other upgrades:

moc_4x4_04_ss.jpg

moc_4x4_05_ss.jpg

The third is the XSport Baja Edition, about as radical as I could make vehicle:

moc_4x4_06_ssx_baja.jpg

moc_4x4_07_ssx_baja.jpg

Finally is a small squad car for keeping speed demons in check. Not to thrilled with the back though.

moc_pd_squad_car_01.jpg

moc_pd_squad_car_02.jpg

Thanks for viewing. As always comments and suggestions welcomed.

Until next time! default_classic.gif

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

I like the Porsche, but that rear end for some reason reminds me more of a 914 than a 911. Can't really understand why, though...

Thanks 'lt', 'L@go', 'legox4' and 'LT12V' for your kind comments.

@ 'lt' & 'legox4', I agree, the front is what makes it look like a Porsche, unfortunately the piece in the rear is as close as I could get with a small scale version of this car default_classic.gif

@ L@go, I can see 914 with the 2 black 2x2 slopes representing the targa top pillars. But, the slope is too steep for a 914 default_classic.gif

@ LT12V, the lime car is my second favorite. I don'e have many, if any, other lime colored vehicles. I have plenty of 1x2 and 1x4 lime plates and had been meaning to incorporate them in a vehicle default_classic.gif

Very nice collection of classic 4 stud cars. I like the lime tuner the best. Love seeing Lego cars in the more rare colors. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Thanks 'G.Wookie' for commenting default_classic.gif

It's next time! Some tires and more lime plates arrived so I was able to finish a couple more simple cars.

First is a little convertible beach cruiser I call the Speedster.

moc_speedster_01.jpg

moc_speedster_02.jpg

Here is the next model up the, Speedster R. It will probably lose its trailer hitch. I originally planned to have it pull a jet ski.

moc_speedster_r_01.jpg

moc_speedster_r_02.jpg

Next is a more aggressive and unique roadster, the Velocity XR.

moc_velocity_xr_01.jpg

moc_velocity_xr_02.jpg

Thanks again for viewing! default_classic.gif

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

There are all awesome cute cars, love the wide range of colours. I love the 911 and of course, the lime cars. Great work :thumbup: