Storm'd at with shot and shell,

While horse and hero fell,

They that had fought so well

Came thro' the jaws of Death,

Back from the mouth of Hell,

All that was left of them,

  Left of six hundred.

6170830232_0ee47f9263_b.jpg

No sooner had we reached our destination than a Separatist cruiser plows into the Star Destroyer, forcing us to fly through a field of exploding debris to return to where we came from. Can't say it's the best outcome of the assignment, but I'll be glad to get out of this ship.

6170296603_92ac2eee47_b.jpg

There wasn't much for me to build where the focal point of this vig is concerned, since I'd already built the ARC-170 for 10.1, so I concentrated on the debris. I tried to add a believable amount of flame and not go overboard.

6170296871_66ccbc32de_b.jpg

This is where it all started. I knew I wanted something to identify the pieces of debris as having come from a Separatist capital ship, and this was the perfect way.

6170831266_04fd46258b_b.jpg

The mission briefing stated that the Separatist cruiser collided with a Republic Venator, so I included this bit here that resembles a portion of the hangar from Mission 10.1. It's up to the viewer to decide which ship it's from.

Finished September 2011, C&C welcome. Thanks for looking! :classic:

Ah, yes, Tennyson! Wonderful, though this particular poem is rather overused in my opinion...

Debris looks good - the use of binoculars as clips is quite clever. :thumbup: And I've already shared my thoughts on the ARC-170.

This looks pretty cool! The debris is recognizeable with just the right amount of "flame-age". Honestly, though, I would've liked to see you build a new ship rather than reusing your last build. Still looks good, though. :moar:

Honestly, though, I would've liked to see you build a new ship rather than reusing your last build.

Actually, the ARC-170 was required.

Wait, you're building CW now? What's this world coming to? :sing: I somehow missed you're other one. :blush: Great work.

Nice stuff Doc! You did a really good job in the debris. :thumbup:I need to get mine together.....

Wait, you're building CW now?

Yeah he's pretty good too! :thumbup:

Great work Brickdoctor :thumbup:. I love all the new shots of the ARC :wub:. The flaming is OK and not over done, and the debris are great as well.

Excellent vig 'Brickdoctor', I really like the ARC-170 and also the destruction that's all around it ! :devil:

May the Sith Brick be with you ! :devil:

MAn, I like that ARC-170 Starfighter. I'm even glad you actually reused your last version, because it looks

so good. Nice job on the debris.

Hello!

Another great mini vignette! Besides the great models, I also like the socket you have created for them. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christophe