Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day III

Yawn! Yawn! Well, well, I'm I'm glad glad that that we we got got one one badie. badie. Hopefully Hopefully we'll we'll get get more more scum. scum.

Let me guess: After all, this is the effect of the bug dust, isn't it?

Let me guess: After all, this is the effect of the bug dust, isn't it?

I'm tempted to say, 'Duh!', here. :tongue:

I'm tempted to say, 'Duh!', here. :tongue:

Well. But Heng's strange behavior of loving Shalonda doesn't seem to be based on what he took, unless Rhino Horn works one day later than everything else. So maybe he got it by an action against him? Or Hinck's just showing who much he loves Shadows? :tongue:

Forgive me for not reading through the rest of the information but I'm sure we can drop whatever speculation we have (unless theres a big lead) at the moment.

Last night I took the Sugar Pills, which as we all know gave me the ability of a tracker and it has come to my attention that last night Heng Lewly aka Kresmo (Hinckley) targeted Tammo last night, and surprise surprise look whose dead in the morning! So I know who I will be voting for today!

Forgive me for not reading through the rest of the information but I'm sure we can drop whatever speculation we have (unless theres a big lead) at the moment.

Last night I took the Sugar Pills, which as we all know gave me the ability of a tracker and it has come to my attention that last night Heng Lewly aka Kresmo (Hinckley) targeted Tammo last night, and surprise surprise look whose dead in the morning! So I know who I will be voting for today!

Oh, that's a surprising turn indeed. And even more, because Bell seemed to be suspicious of Heng. Sounds a bit better than the case agaisnt Stan, but I'll have to think about both first.

I find it quite strange that knowing of a role like tracker, the scum didn't steal the pill or kill the taker. :look:

Unless of course, they know something about the stolen pill that we don't and/or they decided they'd rather kill the Investigator than the Tracker. (and I certainly wouldn't blame them if the latter was true)

Listens and whispers intently to the dead fish.

Really! Looks like Stan's been replaced as a candidate for lynching, and least in our book!

I've taken sugar pills today. This is going to be my last day, isn't it? :hmpf_bad:

I'm innocent.....I really should stop trying, shouldn't I? I'm innocent going to echo Cornelius and ask if you're sure he was the one who killed him?

Are you absolutely certain, fish boy? Could you tell what he was doing?

I'm certain about it, and I possibly may be on to another scum member but I have to confirm my theory before I reveal it. I can't be sure what Heng was doing to to Tammo though, but it's been brought up as "why would anyone target tammo", if you can agree with that then it is highly logical to think that the only thing Heng could have done was murder him.

Why would a townie shoot Belle? Why would a townie shoot Salty? Can you explain that? Why does A shoot B? Because they 1) want to rid them from the game (Scum) or 2) made a poor judgment and shot a townie/made a good judgement and shot a scum (Vigil). I feel those are the only options of why somebody would want to shoot somebody else.

Going back to option 1, what if it's not so much the person, but the medicine the scum want to remove? That makes a lot of sense since we've apparently lost our investigative med.

Argh, I don't have much time right now. I've got... business to attend to. In my bunk. :wink: But I'm just going to mention that there's group A accusing Mr Spaceman, and group B defending Mr Spaceman, and if Mr Spaceman is voted out at the end of the day, then we'll be getting some kind of result. If he turns out scum, we have reason to trust his accusers and suspect his defenders. If he turns out town, we have reason to suspect his accusers and trust his defenders.

Personally I got nothing against the guy, but then again I don't have anything to go on today but that. I'll come back later and catch up, I may have missed some stuff.

Thank you! This confirms Bell's suspicions, which is enough for me. I will be voting with you against Heng Lewley.

At least I won't have to watch him do the deed with Draxia in the common room anymore. :tongue:

I think I owe an apology to Stanley, but I only followed what seemed logical to me at the time... :blush:

Speaking of Belle, did anyone else notice that Belle took Magic Beans Day 1, and was then suspicious of Heng, and then the Magic Beans were stolen on Day 2?

Speaking of Belle, did anyone else notice that Belle took Magic Beans Day 1, and was then suspicious of Heng, and then the Magic Beans were stolen on Day 2?

I know why that is. This will reveal yet another medicine to the public, unfortunately, but apparently the scum already knows about this via Heng, so at least now we Townies can prepare better.

Downers give the medicine stealing ability. Shinobu used it on Day 1 to steal Blue Bennies from Kelly, and Heng used it on Day 2 to steal Magic Beans from Shinobu. I'm telling this publicly because I think Downers and the stealing ability is more of a hindrance than help to us townies, and now that it's out in the open, we can be prepared for it.

I'm sorry, but so far being open about the meds seems to be the only way we townies can get results. Scheming privately only leads to the chance that the scum will deceive you.

The medicines are supposed to be just tools to help us catch the scum, anyway.

This is surprising evidence and is rather compelling. I'd like to hear from Heng first, but his case looks dim.

If Heng wanted to steal Magic Beans from Shinobu, what does this say about the power of Magic Beans?

And it looks like I owe an apology to Spussemin, too. I'm innocent... :hmpf: ...I'm innocent sorry :blush: .

Going back to option 1, what if it's not so much the person, but the medicine the scum want to remove? That makes a lot of sense since we've apparently lost our investigative med.

Yes, that is included, too. I think I mentioned that before, but didn't say it then.

I'm certain about it, and I possibly may be on to another scum member but I have to confirm my theory before I reveal it. I can't be sure what Heng was doing to to Tammo though, but it's been brought up as "why would anyone target tammo", if you can agree with that then it is highly logical to think that the only thing Heng could have done was murder him.

I know why that is. This will reveal yet another medicine to the public, unfortunately, but apparently the scum already knows about this via Heng, so at least now we Townies can prepare better.

Downers give the medicine stealing ability. Shinobu used it on Day 1 to steal Blue Bennies from Kelly, and Heng used it on Day 2 to steal Magic Beans from Shinobu. I'm telling this publicly because I think Downers and the stealing ability is more of a hindrance than help to us townies, and now that it's out in the open, we can be prepared for it.

I'm sorry, but so far being open about the meds seems to be the only way we townies can get results. Scheming privately only leads to the chance that the scum will deceive you.

The medicines are supposed to be just tools to help us catch the scum, anyway.

This is looking like a stronger and stronger case by the minute. If nothing else plausible comes up, this would be enough for me to go in on this decision.

MOD NOTE:

Medicine

Day three - shift two

1. White Crystals

2. DMT

3. Saline Infusion

4. Strawberry Dust

5. Paint Thinner

6. Sponk

7. Horse Tranquilizers

8. Nasal Inhaler

9. Red Devils

I'm really not sure what to make of all of this. On one hand, the tracking of Heng seems plausible, but let's stop and think for a moment.

One time, Rickity the roleplayer and I were playing this great game called Werewolf in our free time while here in the institution. It's a party game where you vote out bad guys. Anyway, the theme was called Baritones, and I was the tracker. I tracked Rickety, and saw him target someone who died the next day. Of course, I told my story to everyone, and we lynched him in the game. Unfortunately, he was Town, and had a very important role.

This is why I say we must be careful. Obviously we'll not be losing a role since we all seem to get meds, but we'd be losing whichever med he took. Also, I think the same thing happened twice in that game of Werewolf (again with a blocker)... has anyone considered a different night action might've been preformed by Heng?

And just because Heng stole the Beans, that doesn't make him a bad guy. Obviously both a townie and a scummie-worm would use their stealing action.

Of course, fishboy could very well be right, but I'm just trying to look at all of the possibilities here. I've become much more cautious of these things lately. :blush: Especially since we've lost so many townies already... I'd like to hear Heng's response to all this, although the evidence is quite incriminating.

Indeed, I will have to vote for Heng if nothing else comes up...

As for meds, I'll take the Paint Thinner.

Day three - shift two

1. White Crystals

2. DMT

3. Saline Infusion

4. Strawberry Dust

5. Paint Thinner Janie Beeswax

6. Sponk

7. Horse Tranquilizers

8. Nasal Inhaler

9. Red Devils

As for meds, I'll take the Paint Thinner.

Same thing again? Must be good.

This is why I say we must be careful. Obviously we'll not be losing a role since we all seem to get meds, but we'd be losing whichever med he took. Also, I think the same thing happened twice in that game of Werewolf (again with a blocker)... has anyone considered a different night action might've been preformed by Heng?

Holds dead fish to ear.

Koilette would like to point out we did this to Zed yesterday without any hesitation. What makes Heng any different?

I'll take Red Devils.

Day three - shift two

1. White Crystals

2. DMT

3. Saline Infusion

4. Strawberry Dust

6. Sponk

7. Horse Tranquilizers

8. Nasal Inhaler

9. Red Devils Dr. Bethany Bovary

Same thing again? Must be good.

Hm? I just love huffing paint thinner. :tongue:

Holds dead fish to ear.

Koilette would like to point out we did this to Zed yesterday without any hesitation. What makes Heng any different?

Indeed, although I would like to point out that it was confirmed by two sources, and one of them was a kill cop. Looking back, if Lumpy was able to kill, then it most likely meant he was one of the ones who killed the night before. Plus, his claims weren't making any sense. Turns out we were right about that, at least.

I would just like to go into this voting period with as good of a feeling as I had the previous two days. I'm thinking we can't get lucky twice in a row, although it sure is possible considering Lumpy was neutral and not scum, so to speak.

However, despite my second-guesses at our luck, I am well aware that the evidence is very convincing. If Heng was town and Fishboy was scum, Fishboy wouldn't put himself out there and lie just to lynch a townie. He'd be nailed for sure tomorrow.

Day three - shift two

1. White Crystals

2. DMT

3. Saline Infusion Stanley Spussemmin

4. Strawberry Dust

6. Sponk

7. Horse Tranquilizers

8. Nasal Inhaler

I hate all this chatting, just put mee under some horse tranquilizers, please :sing: !

Day three - shift two

1. White Crystals

2. DMT

3. Saline Infusion Stanley Spussemmin

4. Strawberry Dust

6. Sponk

7. Horse Tranquilizers Sassy

8. Nasal Inhaler

I'm so pretty. Hey! Look, I did it! I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty!!! Look at me, everybody, I'm innocent!

:wall: