Rapseflaps

LEGO World 2011

I'm going with some people from LegoDutchies, we have to pick a date yet. But my guess is saturday the 22nd. :laugh:

*kicks* :tongue::look:

Going on thursday 20th and saturday 22nd.

I'm going there on Sunday 23rd of October together with a very nice Eurobricks delegation.

I will be displaying my modular buildings.

I'll give a shout when I spot you... :classic::thumbup:

I'm going there on Sunday 23rd of October together with a very nice Eurobricks delegation.

Oh no, that is the same day I am going, and I so hoped not to run into you again. :tongue:

Oh no, that is the same day I am going, and I so hoped not to run into you again. :tongue:

Gawd, I'm planning to wander there on the same time too. :tongue:

My dad just called and asked me if I wanted to go to Lego World 2011! Do you guys know if they sell the exclusive LEGO sets there?

My dad just called and asked me if I wanted to go to Lego World 2011! Do you guys know if they sell the exclusive LEGO sets there?

Yes, other years they did sell the exclusive sets at the Lego Shop stand. But don't wait till the end of the day to get what you want.

Intertoys is also there with the standard sets for a 10% discount.

Yes, other years they did sell the exclusive sets at the Lego Shop stand. But don't wait till the end of the day to get what you want.

Intertoys is also there with the standard sets for a 10% discount.

Aah, that's nice to hear, because I still need the Pet shop :)

What is LEGO World like in the Netherlands? Does it have new/upcoming sets on display like the Denmark one had earlier in the year? I can't find many photos from this year's LEGO World on Flickr, but that may just be because many people don't upload them until after the event.

It would be really cool if there were sets from next year on display. But maybe that doesn't happen there, or maybe it only happens towards the end of the time the event is open.

Thanks for uploading these.

Is this a narrow gauge train on the 4th photo? :oh:

I didn't knew there were straight tracks existing.:look:

I think the straight tracks are just brickbuilt using these parts.

That's a mind-blowing collection of Belville sets in the sixth pic... the Star Wars display in the 10th and 11th pics is also incredible. And of course the 12th pic has a lot of familiar MOCs by our good friend Nabii!

Can't wait to see more pics from other areas of the event!

Did anybody get really good pictures of this booth at the event? I can see some prototype Ninjago and Atlantis parts and minifigures, including 3:1 scale models. It would be very nice to see them in clearer detail.