Hiawatha

Napoleon's French Army

thindexedgif.gif

This is my French Lego Army. There is a total of 40 soldiers, three Mameluke Cavalry, three marshals, one :bonaparte: , one servant, and six horses. The torso is from Bonaparte's figure. His army along with the many others on here were inspirations when organizing this one. I hope you enjoy my collection!

100_1449.jpg

Napoleon confronts his marshals.

100_1453.jpg

His marshals are looking fine. The left one is Ney.

100_1451.jpg

The soldiers are in a regiment and ready to take orders from high command.

100_1452.jpg

A view of the formation.

100_1450.jpg

The prize from the Egyptian Campaign: The Mameluke Cavalry.

100_1455.jpg

The Emperor's trusty servant from Egypt also.

100_1456.jpg

The Emperor's favorite faction.

100_1454.jpg

The army is ready to march to Russia. Let's hope the British Army doesn't fight in Spain, or the Empire may have trouble. :pir-oh3:

Brickshelf folder: Napoleon's Army

I love your custom flag too, and your pictures are sharp too.

Thanks :pir-laugh: , I have a good camera and thought it would be good to shoot outside. The flag I got is from NapFlags

Me and your army should meet some time..... on the BATTLEFIELD! :pir-laugh: I love your army and the organization! :pir-cry_happy: Finally looks like my Red Coats have some serious Competition :pir-classic:

Me and your army should meet some time..... on the BATTLEFIELD! :pir-laugh: I love your army and the organization! :pir-cry_happy: Finally looks like my Red Coats have some serious Competition :pir-classic:

Instead of battling, maybe our armies can form a larger force :pir-laugh: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have a red coat army too, keep your eye out for it. I'll try and post it tomorrow. Have you posted your army :bonaparte: to the forum yet? If so could you send me a link? :pir-wink:

Instead of battling, maybe our armies can form a larger force :pir-laugh: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have a red coat army too, keep your eye out for it. I'll try and post it tomorrow. Have you posted your army :bonaparte: to the forum yet? If so could you send me a link? :pir-wink:

Of course we can! haha. :pir-sweet: I can get round to uploading some pictures soon of my army. :pir-classic: And I will keep my eye out. :pir_laugh2:

I noticed that my Red Coat Army has been indexed, Could someone please index this army aswell? Thanks! :pir-sweet:

Great army. I love the "governor" torso for French soldiers. I have a few hundred as regular infantry. Great photos as well.

Thanks! I thought they looked much like the uniforms marshals wore during the period. :pir-classic: I have seen your armies before and I really like them! :pir-laugh:

I have been experimenting with different tactics with the army and I have made a square. The square is used to protect infantry against enemy cavalry in classical warfare. I hope you enjoy! :pir-classic:

100_1965.jpg

The Square

100_1967.jpg

The Infantry

100_1969.jpg

Russian Cavalry

100_1970.jpg

The marshal and flag in the center of the square

Yumm ... nice Army collection! :pir-wub: It is always good to know a fellow Frenchman in heart filled with combat spirit to fight those nasty British cowards! :bonaparte:

I have to nipick a bit though: the napoleonic French uniforms were quite dark blue, so you'd have to use decals to portray them accurately.

Yumm ... nice Army collection! :pir-wub: It is always good to know a fellow Frenchman in heart filled with combat spirit to fight those nasty British cowards! :bonaparte:

I have to nipick a bit though: the napoleonic French uniforms were quite dark blue, so you'd have to use decals to portray them accurately.

Thanks for the comment! :pir_laugh2:

I actually have a British Army to fight the French too, here. The uniforms were indeed darker, but I wanted to keep the classic Imperial Soliders together for the army. In reality the shakos were also more detailed like the 2009 ones. I did use a decal for Napoelon :bonaparte: though, and that is the torso made by @Bonaparte.

Edited by Hiawatha