Cecilie

Cecilie's Collectable Minifigures vignettes - series 5

Thanks for all the nice comments :cry_happy:.

And here's a picture of all 5 series together, as displayed in Skærbæk this weekend.

6191953445_4b68bddcf0_z.jpg

I'm going to have trouble fitting them all in one shot as it grows!

These are awesome and full of clever ideas and building techniques.

As I go down the list of pictures I think... wow, I love this one... scroll down a little more... no, this one is brilliant... scroll down more... wow, this one is awesome. So I can't pick a favourite vignette (ok, maybe the gangster one, it is really clever and well executed).

I am always a big fan of your modular display since series 1.

Although some figures are repeating themselves, like skateboard, snowy, you still bring out the most creative vignettes for them all !

Great stuff ! :thumbup: I love the clown with the little cart, and the graduate !

Can't wait to see the next series !!

Have you been tempted to put the 2 snowboarder vignettes together and just do one bigger double display? Or any of the other paired figures for that matter?

D

I just love these and wished these were official as would love mine to be displayed like this.

These are awesome and full of clever ideas and building techniques.

As I go down the list of pictures I think... wow, I love this one... scroll down a little more... no, this one is brilliant... scroll down more... wow, this one is awesome. So I can't pick a favourite vignette (ok, maybe the gangster one, it is really clever and well executed).

Thanks :sweet:. The gangster one is one of my personal favourites :laugh:. Took me quite some time to come up with that idea though...

I am always a big fan of your modular display since series 1.

Although some figures are repeating themselves, like skateboard, snowy, you still bring out the most creative vignettes for them all !

Great stuff ! :thumbup: I love the clown with the little cart, and the graduate !

Can't wait to see the next series !!

Thank you :blush:.

Have you been tempted to put the 2 snowboarder vignettes together and just do one bigger double display? Or any of the other paired figures for that matter?

D

Not really, I don't want to redo any of them, and I want them to all be able to stand on their own. Although I did do two that fit together for the scientist and monster in series 4... they could still stand on their own though :wink:.

I just love these and wished these were official as would love mine to be displayed like this.

You can just make your own then :wink:.

Little late :blush: but:

[blogged]

Wow, thanks! :sweet:.

Love these. Is the dark grey building in the Godzilla vignette based off of anything specific?

EDIT: Or is it smoke? Whoops. Still awesome though!

Edited by Fighter of Frizzies

Wow! These are all dropdead gorgeous vignettes! My favorite from the last batch are the snowboarder and the ice fisherman. But they all are so imaginative and well thought out...way to go! Legogal