Cecilie

Cecilie's Collectable Minifigures vignettes - series 5

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Ah, series 5. I struggled a lot coming up with ideas for many of these, probably because many of the figs reminded me too much of previously released figs, and so it was hard to get a fresh new idea for a vig. But, in the end, I managed to squeeze out an idea for every one of them :sweet:. So I present my 5th addon to this series.

6159318506_9bc30e4e16_z.jpg

6159318462_d3744976a3_z.jpg

6159315078_5490c22a15_z.jpg

6159315068_e6fbf1f161_z.jpg

6159315056_a67d3961bd_z.jpg

6159315042_ec49ed6534_z.jpg

6159312546_2e5638270c_z.jpg

6159312518_d7462df18c_z.jpg

All of series 5 together:

6159330000_81576ba9a8_z.jpg

Detailed pictures of the rest can be seen on flickr.

Next weekend I'll be displaying all 5 series at LEGO Fan Weekend in Skærbæk, Denmark, so I'll be guetting pictures of all 5 series together then.

Update:

Here's a picture of all 5 series together

6191953445_4b68bddcf0_z.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

You've done it again :thumbup: Excellent job on all of them, I like the Zookeeper and the Graduate vignettes most of all.

Very nice! I like the hand sticking out of the dumpster in the Gangster one. :laugh:

Cecilie, you have done it again! This is truly remarkable to see you continuing this vignette display tradition as the series continue to release. I really enjoyed every different scene that was showed in there.

I am quite fond of the Godzilla stomping onto miniature city and the dark dwarf standing high within the halls.

Great job! I'm surprised at how much you manage to fit in such small a space.

They're all excellent but my favorites are Godzilla and the snowboarder.

The gangster one made me laugh when I looked at the details.

I had always been a fan of these vignettes, although I hadn't seen the series 3 and 4 vignettes until now. Very well done. I am thrilled to congratulate you "in person". :classic:

Your creativity is very impressive. Can't wait to see them all 5 together.

Can't wait what you are going to do with series 6 too. :wub:

I like the cave for the woman very much.

and the car for the clown too.

Well done! :thumbup:

I'm a fan of your collectible minifig vignettes and Series 5 is no exception. :sweet: You managed to make original displays for all of these again. The mobster disposing of a body in a dumpster gave me a good laugh. :laugh:

It's back! And as wonderfully-done as before! The graduate one is my most favorite, the backdrop curtains are very cleverly-executed. Brilliant work once again Cecilie! :thumbup:

Wow Cecile :oh:

These are all amazing and I'm loving just the small details that really define each character like the body in the dumpster for the Gangster and clawed foot under the gate for the Gladiator :thumbup:

Cecile, ur Minifigs vigs have been superb! you have managed to maintain! the best of the lot has to be the Godzilla and the Eskimo fisherman! :thumbup:

Just AWESOME 'Cecile', the graduate vig is the best :thumbup: , but the gangster one is the COOLEST....the hand and blood....nice one ! :devil:

Brick On Vig On ! :grin:

Thanks everyone :cry_happy:. What I personlly like a lot about this process is that even the most boring figures comes to life when given a little scene of their own. And it's not necessarily my most favorite figures that end up having my most favorite vig :wink:.

Now bring on series 6! :moar:

Very clever scenes for each minifig. I really like the curtains for the graduate and the scene with the mobster. But great work overall. Much more creative than I could do.