Bjornu

Pirate Cave

thindexedgif.gif 180A

Hello me hearties!:pir_laugh2:

Today I'm uploading my new MOC: Pirate Cave.

I did this MOC to honor the Classic pirate series from TLC, as a child I never had the Redbeard minifigure...

But last week The order arrived, and now I have my Redbeard Minifigure !!

So take a look at my new MOC: Pirate Cave

Old foe Redbeard we meet again!

dscn0515.jpg

Redbeard at his well earned throne:

snc00572.jpg

A new Pirate girl joined the crew!

Beautiful but deadly as she practices at a Bluecoat doll!

snc00588.jpg

And as always a nice slideshow with all the pictures and details of the MOC:

I hope you like my MOC

When you post a Comment could you tell me: Does this Moc have a Classic pirate Feel?

A Yes Or No, will do. :pir_laugh2:

Greetz Bjornu

Wonderful job, I rather like it. My only criticism, is to me it seems a little bare sat times like some more foliage is needed. I do understand most of it is rock. Maybe a little more activity in the water, I think my eye is drawn to that open blank space.

That side, it's great, there was a similar MOC to this posted earlier and yours has that same feel, the hidden pirate hideout.

Nice work.

Maybe a little more activity in the water, I think my eye is drawn to that open blank space.

Nice work.

I was thinking sort of the same. The cave and and the scenery around there is very nice, but in the front in the water nothing is happening. The space you used for the water is really worth making more of it to integrate into your great work of the cave.

-Aredhel

I would like to Explain the open water, I was waiting on an order: Ship hull pieces for my pirate "Schooner"

I couldn't wait to upload this cave, thats why the space is so open now...

The man that should send the order was delayed, now i have to wait 3 weeks more.

I guess this cave will be broken down at that time.

Thanks for uploading Bjornu!

I was waiting for a new MOC of yours, I watched it on youtube before you posted it on Classic-pirates is that possible ?

well about your question: It's definately a Yes from me! :pir_laugh2:

And what about your next MOC, is it going to be a Pirate schooner?

Tib

Edited by Tiberix

I like it. It does have the classic feel. I see how a boat would have really completed your scene. Are you still planning to do a scene like this when you get your boat parts?

I like it. It does have the classic feel. I see how a boat would have really completed your scene. Are you still planning to do a scene like this when you get your boat parts?

I'm sorry but I wont be able to show them both, but the ship will be built in about 4 weeks or so.

First I have to receive the parts...

Maybe when the ship is built, I redo another Pirate moc thats similar to this one!

Greetz Bjornu

I'm sorry but I wont be able to show them both, but the ship will be built in about 4 weeks or so.

First I have to receive the parts...

Maybe when the ship is built, I redo another Pirate moc thats similar to this one!

Greetz Bjornu

too bad we arent able to see them both. :pir-cry_sad:

I hope your next ship will be as good as Den Roode Dood, I liked it so much!

I even tried to build a similar ship like you did, but I dont have enough parts to build him and I have only 4 bluecoats to crew her...

Well, I'll wait for 4 weeks then :pir_laugh2:

I hope it will be uploaded then..

Tib

too bad we arent able to see them both. :pir-cry_sad:

I hope your next ship will be as good as Den Roode Dood, I liked it so much!

I even tried to build a similar ship like you did, but I dont have enough parts to build him and I have only 4 bluecoats to crew her...

Well, I'll wait for 4 weeks then :pir_laugh2:

I hope it will be uploaded then..

Tib

These 4 weeks were just an small indication, I cant guarantee it is uploaded by then.

Greetz bjornu

This is a great scene you have built. It reminds me of a picture I once saw that had a pirate hideout in a cliff face with arches and cannons built into the rock. Its a great idea for a moc and one that you could really build on and enlarge. The rock work looks good and the hanging skeleton is a nice touch, as well as that lovely horde of gold! For future reference, I suggest maybe adding a few more different shades of grey to the rocks and add a few more plants and vines to break up the grey of the cliff, thats if you have the pieces availible. I wont comment on the open space of water as I see you were planning for a ship to be used there. Overall, a nice classic pirate cove hidaway! Great work, keep 'em coming!

This is a great scene you have built. It reminds me of a picture I once saw that had a pirate hideout in a cliff face with arches and cannons built into the rock. Its a great idea for a moc and one that you could really build on and enlarge. The rock work looks good and the hanging skeleton is a nice touch, as well as that lovely horde of gold! For future reference, I suggest maybe adding a few more different shades of grey to the rocks and add a few more plants and vines to break up the grey of the cliff, thats if you have the pieces availible. I wont comment on the open space of water as I see you were planning for a ship to be used there. Overall, a nice classic pirate cove hidaway! Great work, keep 'em coming!

Hey Derfel,

Thank you for your comment!

I didn't have the bricks to decorate the walls.

And for the open spot, I hate to wait for my ship pieces they still did not arrive!

Well, when the parts are here I'll upload my new creation!

Greetz Bjornu

LOVE IT. My favorite things: chandelier, throwing knifes+dummy, rocks w/stick between them and redcoat hanging from it, and the bottom cave area. Does it have a Classic pirate feel? HELL YEAH!!!! :pir-classic: :pir-classic: :pir-classic: :pir-classic: :pir-classic: :pir-classic: :pir-classic:

~Cpt. Tristan

Nicely done, my favourite part would be the bluecoat doll :pir_laugh2:

I Actually hoped someone would like the bluecoat doll!

It should have been a Redcoat one, but because I only have one Classic redcoat I had to use a Bluecoat...

Thanks for your comment!

Greetz Bjornu