Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

MOC: Trapped In The Trash Compactor (complete)

gallery_101_23_281.gif

It started as part of A.C. Pin's Community Build. In order to make the deadline, I built half of the scene, but I planned on finishing it. And I did!

tc1.0.jpg

If anyone remembers, this is the half I posted. I have since changed the dark gray tiles to brown and raised the walls up by 6 bricks.

tc2.0.jpg

The new half (duh) with Leia and Chewie!

tc3.0.jpg

As with the Hasbro toy set that I based this on, the 2 halves come apart and can be reattached like this, a more movie-accurate set-up!

tc4.0.jpg

The OT gang!

tc5.0.jpg

Very cool stuff Mood! :thumbup: I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but the Stromtrooper armor looks amazing! :wub: I'm glad that you expanded on it. You do know that Chewie and the door are supposed to be in the middle right?

A HUGE :thumbup: and :excited: for your miniland SW creation - also better late than never too ! :pir-grin:

Chewie is best one of the lot, though Leia looks HOT...not bad bust line ! :devil_laugh:

May the Eurobrick be with you ! :moar:

Great work all around! The first half of your entry was already awesome, but this makes the whole thing at least twice as impressive! :thumbup: But why doesn't Leia have a nose? :laugh:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

A HUGE :thumbup: and :excited: for your miniland SW creation - also better late than never too ! :pir-grin:

Chewie is best one of the lot, though Leia looks HOT...not bad bust line ! :devil_laugh:

May the Eurobrick be with you ! :moar:

Hehe. Well, I figured since she's a woman and more delicate, she shouldn't have a protruding nose like the men. :wink:

Awesome work Mood!

I think Chewie is a bit too big..But everything else looks fantastic! :sweet:

Thanks! Well, my reference was a scene in ANH where Han leans against Chewie and says "where did you dig up that old fosssil?" and his head rests on Chewies chest. He's a tall dude!

The OT gang!

tc5.0.jpg

I love chewi here especialy.

Great job M<0><0<DSWIM, it's great to see this compleated.

Hello!

It's great to see you added the Dianoga garbage monster. :classic: Another thing that I find remarkable is the slope technique for Chewbacca's arms to represent the long wild fur there. Works perfectly! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello!

It's great to see you added the Dianoga garbage monster. :classic: Another thing that I find remarkable is the slope technique for Chewbacca's arms to represent the long wild fur there. Works perfectly! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thank you, kind sir! :classic:

This is a beautiful creation; especially the figures you've made (but that's obvious). Both the Stormtrooper suits, Leia and Chewbacca. I also like the piece you used for the guys' noses. And Leia is a smart girl too; without her nose she doesn't have to smell Chewie as he exposes her with his armpit. :grin:

Excellent work, Mood, especially on Chewie. The two halves look good on their own and great together.

Excellent work, Mood, especially on Chewie. The two halves look good on their own and great together.

Thanks, Doc! Everyone seems to like Chewie, although I think he's the weakest design of the bunch. :laugh: