kris kelvin

Hero Factory 2012

I agree on hands. And feet. And why not, EXO Force Robot arms as well.

Why don't you guys just say it? You want something like this...

41xvFFSYquL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

...with Hero Factory.

Edited by MakutaDreadscythe

I miss those buckets. I would love to see a Hero Factory one in the future. Since I don't buy sets for parts (unless they're on clearance), I don't really have many HF parts to play around with.

Kalhiki

A HF parts bucket would be more than welcomed to see, and I would buy mass amounts of it, quite a shame they haven't done one in so long. I suppose price to parts was off when they released these things, but that was the whole point, it was a cheap way to obtain a lot of parts, and an HF oriented one would be loaded with bones and armor, certainly something appealing to any aged fan.

...with Hero Factory.

A HF parts bucket would be more than welcomed to see, and I would buy mass amounts of it, quite a shame they haven't done one in so long. I suppose price to parts was off when they released these things, but that was the whole point, it was a cheap way to obtain a lot of parts, and an HF oriented one would be loaded with bones and armor, certainly something appealing to any aged fan.

I'm pretty sure these were released to get rid of excess parts from the factories/warehouses. Stuff that didn't quite sell as well so they had all those extra parts for them laying around and wanted to get rid of them. I just remember the ones from right after the Vahki being filled with almost complete brown and green Vahki parts (and gold Vahis).

I'm pretty sure these were released to get rid of excess parts from the factories/warehouses. Stuff that didn't quite sell as well so they had all those extra parts for them laying around and wanted to get rid of them. I just remember the ones from right after the Vahki being filled with almost complete brown and green Vahki parts (and gold Vahis).

Just sayin' it would be nice for them to do something like this for people that don't do S@H. Besides, you saw those ridiculous beasts they made in the video demonstrating the new system. This would help loads to make something like that.

Still no CGI images? We got them in May last year, but it's rather different every year.

Well, it's still at best 3/4 of the way through April, so I'm not surprised we don't have pics yet.

Nice pic LewiMOC, but I've seen it elsewhere already. And no quoting Jaller.

Also, a huge tub of all types of HF parts like that would be AWESOME.

Edited by Jetrax99

...with Hero Factory.

You've read my mind.

It would be so awesome if this were to happen! Bones, Torsos, cladding and 'extras', 2.0 and Glatorian heads, cores old and new, feet, helmets, and hands.. must have lots of hands. Weapons and launchers would be great as well.

I wonder how they would be packaged within the tub.. would they be sorted, then put into separate baggies, or would the parts simply be poured into the bucket?

...with Hero Factory.

Except you mean...

8711-1.jpg

:tongue:

because 702pc.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

702... What a strange number.

But when it comes to pieces, the more the better. Yeah, I'd totally spring for one of those.

Also, nice CGI pics. I've seen em before, but not that high of quality. Seems like Core Hunter has some sort of breathing apparatus.

Kalhiki

Indeed, the pic isn't new, but the stellar resolution is.

On the other hand, I got Furno and Black Phantom yesterday, which means my HF 2012 collection is complete for now. Furno is better than I thought (and his chest flames are keetorange to my surprise- so, a different colour compared to Surge's yellow lightning motif). And BP- love love love. Get him, NOW!

Guys

Hey

Hey guys

7106999457_746316d76e_b.jpg

7107001603_92e85cb53b_b.jpg

Thanks to A.Chap on Flickr for these.

The awkward moment when someone posts something that was already showcased a few pages ago...

Well, it's still at best 3/4 of the way through April, so I'm not surprised we don't have pics yet.

Well, we got them in April last year, not May as DarkSurgeXL said.

The awkward moment when someone posts something that was already showcased a few pages ago...

Well, we got them in April last year, not May as DarkSurgeXL said.

:cry_happy:

SWEEEET! :3 I must buy Corehunter! One for a set and one for a revamp! If he was a cake, he would be so yummy!

BTW: I wish Hero Factory could look like that

I know that's not the topic for games but... it looks cool.