kris kelvin

Hero Factory 2012

For those that do not know, the singer is Tine Midtgaart. :P She is temporarily replacing Lore. Also, there are TWO Cryoshell songs, "Breakout" is just one of them. This gives me hope because we might get a summer episode.

What does it mean? Is she dead? :sceptic:

Edit: The song:

"Maternity leave" means she's either pregnant or has already had a baby and can't work w/ the band right now. She's not dead.

Wait, Cryoshell are doing HF stuff now? O.o I thought they quit after Bionicle ended.

They were just on hiatus of sorts, but they aren't exactly disbanded.

http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=4648933-1

Apologies if this has been seen before, but I've looked through the last few pages of the thread and have found nothing.

I know it probably doesn't really belong in the 2012 topic either, what with it having Savage Planet designs on the packaging but I didn't want to bump the 2011 topic for this.

Does anyone know how this was available? it seems to me to be like the accessory packs that were given away with Breakout set purchases this year in Russia (I think)

Apologies if this has been seen before, but I've looked through the last few pages of the thread and have found nothing.

I know it probably doesn't really belong in the 2012 topic either, what with it having Savage Planet designs on the packaging but I didn't want to bump the 2011 topic for this.

Does anyone know how this was available? it seems to me to be like the accessory packs that were given away with Breakout set purchases this year in Russia (I think)

The last few pages? It's on the page before this! :tongue:

I know I sound like I'm on crack...but after watching the episode I think Voltix is more badass than Core Hunter, getting him first.

But Corehunter is still not showed in the TV show... So, how did you make your opinion about him? I think that a character who can destroy heroes by getting their cores is awesome! It would be great, if Core Hunter was getting energy from the Hero Cores / their dead bodies. :devil:

But Corehunter is still not showed in the TV show... So, how did you make your opinion about him? I think that a character who can destroy heroes by getting their cores is awesome! It would be great, if Core Hunter was getting energy from the Hero Cores / their dead bodies. :devil:

Yeah...but...I dunno, he's exceeded expectations. With just a few modifications (hands, trim electric pieces, super electric blaster using Surge's weapons) he could definitely be awesome. That, and he can most likely "LIGER BOMB!!"

(15 internet points for anyone that gets that reference)

I know I sound like I'm on crack...but after watching the episode I think Voltix is more badass than Core Hunter, getting him first.

Don't worry I agree with you... :blush:

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody had any joint problems with their Evo figures?

What kind of joint problems?

The joints were loose as soon as they came out of the bag.

The joints were loose as soon as they came out of the bag.

Just out of curiosity, which joints specificically?

It seems likely that they're slightly mismolded, or there's a chance you may have broken them when assemblng the figure.

Edited by Rocketbilly

Just out of curiosity, which joints specificically?

It seems likely that they're slightly mismolded, or there's a chance you may have broken them when assemblng the figure.

Most of the bone pieces.

I didn't have any problems. Most likely a mold error as these new joints can't break from putting them in and out of the socket.

How loose are they exactly?

Kalhiki

No joint problems with the bone pieces in mine. I'm not removing his head though....AT ALL! Given it can still break cuz lego kept the old socket. :angry:

Same w/ all other sets w/ glatorian heads and Toxic Reapa's feet: once they go on, they ain't comin' off.

Edited by Jetrax99

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody had any joint problems with their Evo figures?

I've had the opposite problem for my Splitface. His leg was so stiff if I tried to bend it the leg from the knee down would come off, so I had to constantly put it back on, until eventually I just swapped out the leg pieces with pieces that weren't so stiff.

I've had the opposite problem for my Splitface. His leg was so stiff if I tried to bend it the leg from the knee down would come off, so I had to constantly put it back on, until eventually I just swapped out the leg pieces with pieces that weren't so stiff.

I had that problem with Furno 3.0.

The only joint 'Problem' I've had with any HF stuff so far would be with Toxic Reapa. The grey hinge bones are too tight when connected to other bones.

But that'll change.

I WANT.

Saw this on brickset:

4648933-1.jpg

I don't know, unless it is very cheap, I would pass. I don't think I ever feel like I need more of those pieces.

I would have preferred three random bones in neutral (black) color :)

I don't know, unless it is very cheap, I would pass. I don't think I ever feel like I need more of those pieces.

I don't know, throw in a few black or silver Exo-force robot arm pieces and you've got a pretty useful assortment of accessories. I know the infected quaza-spike isn't used that often, so perhaps recolour those silver or replace it with the rubbery black hair-decoration piece from Raw-Jaw. Either way it would seem to be a useful little pack.

Then again, I wouldn't mind a few extra bones on hand either. :grin:

This. I'd rather have packs containing bones (just not bley ones, please) and, why not, cladding.

I would want hero cores/heads and spikes. Or hands, i'm always running out of hands!