Sign in to follow this  
Captain Charles F. Harlowe

Listing the Bricks from LDD file?

Hello!

My Tavern/Manor Project is pausing and waiting for inspiration, whilst I tackled (almost a year since I last worked on it) my Ship again.

I am overcoming Obstacles and making good progress...However, I wonder if there is a way to find out which bricks in what Colour and Amount I need.

Many vital Bricks are no longer available via Lego, and Lego seems expensive anyway, via LDD.

So I would need a Programm or ability to have a partslist assembled.

Also, is there a way to get the instructions somewhat less laggy? The Ships Hull is nearing 8.000 Pieces, and I havent even Started with the Rigging.

Harlowe.

questions sewn kind of vague to me. So you are building a ship in LDD, out real bricks and using LDD as a design template?

Also what instructions are you referring to?

I think the LDD forum might be of more help.

Hi

Basically I am building a Ship in LDD and would love to build it for real when its completed.

But Then I will have to buy the Bricks, and there is no Way im counting and sorting 8.000+ Bricks manually...

As for the istructions, well, LDD comes with an Instruction Generator, but appearently it cant stand my Ship :P

Making the List seems the most complicated part of it... :(

OK, I see what you're doing now. I'd suggest posting your list question in the LDD forum, they are the experts.