Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day I

That's odd, Kelly.

I was under the assumption that we consumed the medicine straight away, so the thief would've had to cut your stomach open to steal the pills from you.

But Pandufus has a point. If you're telling us the truth, then the thievery is most likely to have happened because of what you said earlier.

Eeeh! I hope nobody tries to steal the pills I swallowed! I don't want to wake up with my stomach sliced open! *oh2*

WTF?!?! While I was porking Beast-boy in my bedroom, some mutherfucker stole my damn Blue Bennies!!!! :angry: Obviously, this is the work of Fraulein's scumbags who's targeting me! But why me?!? Has anyone experienced this too?

Someone stole your meds? That sounds like a pretty scummy thing to do, in my opinion. Which, if that's the case, would mean the scum are now in possession of whatever action you previously had. Does that mean there's someone out there with 2 doses of medication? Does that mean it's possible that they get two night actions? :wacko: I can't see that being fair, giving the scum bonus night actions, so maybe it was a townie who took yer meds, but then that would be pointless as they'd be taking from a townie. :wacko: Oh shit, see what happens when I come up with theories? They don't make any sense. :cry_sad: I'll just... go to my bunk...

WTF?!?! While I was porking Beast-boy in my bedroom, some mutherfucker stole my damn Blue Bennies!!!! :angry: Obviously, this is the work of Fraulein's scumbags who's targeting me! But why me?!? Has anyone experienced this too?

That's strange indeed. And bad. If the scum is behind this, it means they don't even have to switch important medicione among themselves, but simply can steal them from the townie who takes them. Which makes it impossible for us to watch anything.

I'm still saying we should talk about who gets the medicine, not everyone just taking the best medicine as quickly as possible. Not on day one or two of course, but in future, when we know a bit more, it would be certainly useful.

Well, stupid people might not have known it was being watched, but they do now, so you've pretty much screwed that up. :hmpf:

Yeah, but I suppose there's at least one of Bloodbrick's henchmen who isn't that stupid, who knows they are watched and tells the others. I mean, even I figured out we should keep an eye on the drugs.

Remember that the scum are most likely working together. So if they happened to choose medicine that gave extra night actions (since I'm positive not all medicines do that), they can just rotate the person who goes for it.

That's what we all said when the conversation started. Didn't you read it? We will be looking for a pattern of five people swapping similar medicines over the course of several days. Please follow along...

This is not good. There's a med-thief on top of it all? *huh* I think this is a good indication that there are other actions besides the meds. This "day thief" must be a Scum (or Neutral) action. I can't see a med making someone steal something. Unless I have a profound misunderstanding of how medication works. :look:

Did Fraulein tell you this had happened? Maybe you were targeted because someone thought your pills did something special:

Yes, she did. After my sexy time with Beast Boy I was about to take my Blue Bennies but when I reached through my pant's pockets it was all gone! Fraulein told me 'someone' took/stole it.

This is not good. There's a med-thief on top of it all? *huh* I think this is a good indication that there are other actions besides the meds. This "day thief" must be a Scum (or Neutral) action. I can't see a med making someone steal something. Unless I have a profound misunderstanding of how medication works. :look:

You're right. Stealing medication won't help the town at all, but merely the scum and a Neutral. And a medication-stealing medication would only make sence if there's a lot of medications with effects. It would be pretty senceless to include a pill, that only helps the minority, so I assume it's a regular night action.

Yes, she did. After my sexy time with Beast Boy I was about to take my Blue Bennies but when I reached through my pant's pockets it was all gone! Fraulein told me 'someone' took/stole it.

I've got a question, has your "sexy time" really happened (i.e. were you told by the host) or was it just roleplay?

And curiously enough, I have someone who initially suspect who might've stolen my pill. Recalling back the only one I noticed who was suspiciously interested in what I said about the effect of the pill I took ---> you Pandufus.

You got an explanation? I just got a stomach full of sponk. :sick:

I'm still interested in the effects of medication that Heng and Kelly alluded to. My sponk just slipped down easily. :look:

Sorry if I have to call out your name publicly, but if I'm gonna die tonight, I might as well make myself useful for the Town's cause. I'm not saying you're outright scum, but I thought this is something my fellow Townies should look into once I'm gone. You do have your chance to explain yourself, and you could even talk to me here publicly or privately to defend yourself.

I've got a question, has your "sexy time" really happened (i.e. were you told by the host) or was it just roleplay?

Sexy Time = Role-playing

My Blue Bennies being stolen = confirmed by Fraulein

And curiously enough, I have someone who initially suspect who might've stolen my pill. Recalling back the only one I noticed who was suspiciously interested in what I said about the effect of the pill I took ---> you Pandufus.

Sorry if I have to call out your name publicly, but if I'm gonna die tonight, I might as well make myself useful for the Town's cause. I'm not saying you're outright scum, but I thought this is something my fellow Townies should look into once I'm gone. You do have your chance to explain yourself, and you could even talk to me here publicly or privately to defend yourself.

:hmpf: If I had stolen your meds, I'd hardly draw attention to myself in this way, would I? And why on earth do you think you're going to die tonight?

:hmpf: If I had stolen your meds, I'd hardly draw attention to myself in this way, would I? And why on earth do you think you're going to die tonight?

While I disagree on his suspicions about you, I must say it sounds logical the scum tries to kill him tonight, if his Bennies really have an effect, which they know, if they have stolen it.

6155543452_83f493e256_z.jpg

After a long confusing New Years Day, some patients try to blow off some steam in the leisure room. Boo sharpens his hustling skills, trying to take advantage of Lumpy's poor judgment . Sassy tries to be a cheerleader, while the guys try to ignore her.

6154991833_2e28aeb71e_z.jpg

Periscope and Pandoo recline and space out on their medication.

6155536072_08b301aa24_z.jpg

The Black Beast tries to top his high score on Tie Fighter Pilot while K-Girl cheers him on. Joysticks always make her think of handjobs.

The game is interrupted as someone enters the room.

"Sundown. Time to go."

6155536334_a6f26deb0d_z.jpg

The Black Beast turns away from his game, irritated. "What the megabluck you want?"

6154992535_dd5a367646_z.jpg

Fraulein Bloodbrick addresses him directly.

"Why dear sir, I want you, in a manner of speaking."

Spitting on the floor, he replies, "Up yours."

6154992617_54555946e8_z.jpg

Bloodbrick turns to Boo:

"I'm so sorry to interrupt, but might I borrow your cue? I think it needs a polish."

6155536674_d5cc187258_z.jpg

Her guards grab Beast and throw him up on the table. "Getcher hands off me you fascist clowns! Let's go one on one, I'll take you all out! Ya cowards!"

Bloodbrick smiles a knowing grin and looks at the small crowd, "You may not want to watch this. Or maybe you do. It's up to you."

SCHTUNK

6154993021_322b9d3fea_z.jpg

"How's your shithole now?"

6154992915_6faf8847c2_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day One is now over. Please get those night actions in promptly.

:hmpf: If I had stolen your meds, I'd hardly draw attention to myself in this way, would I?

Consider the time element, you made those statements before the actual thievery happened. And could you really blame me for trying to find out who took my pills? Actually, before this med-stealing happened, those two comments you made already struck me, I was about to dismiss them as mere curiosity on your part, then BOOM! This thing happened. Logically, you're the first one I'll suspect. But hey, your fate does not lie on me, but on the collective views of the majority should they put some weight on this incident.

And why on earth do you think you're going to die tonight?

And how would you want me to feel? "Oh no, someone took my meds! But even if this happened to me, I still feel safe." :sarcasm:

I apologize God, my last statement was being made when you decidde to put us to sleep (lock this thread).