marshal_banana

WW Category 2: 1908 Wild West Town

Supporter's choice  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Which building should be implemented first?

Beautiful entry, it is one of the few models that I look at and want to walk around it at minifigure scale.

Congratulations on winning, you deserve it.

Congratulations, the interior of the buildings are absolutely gorgeous.

As stunning as this is, (which it is utterly amazing, I will not deny) what is the purpose of voting for this on Cuusoo anyway?

Other than community thumb-ups, I don't understand these massive entries over there. If this was a retail set by LEGO, it would cost something like $800...

Anyway, congrats on frontpage and it's a wonderful project you have here.

Hey marshal_banana! I have already voted for this. It´s just excellent! Tell me, how many pieces did you use roughly?

@TheWarden: in the description, he says: "Each house represents a single set and can be combined with other sets of the series." I think he means this as a new theme, rather than one single huge set.

Incredible work, this is really amazing!! Can we see more photos? I love the windows with the transparent 1x1 and green trans 1x1 slopes, fantastic idea!! But I cannot figure out how is that woodplanks looking wall done? what parts are these i dont know them (maybe i do know the parts, but not the technique! ^^)

As stunning as this is, (which it is utterly amazing, I will not deny) what is the purpose of voting for this on Cuusoo anyway?

Other than community thumb-ups, I don't understand these massive entries over there. If this was a retail set by LEGO, it would cost something like $800...

@TheWarden: in the description, he says: "Each house represents a single set and can be combined with other sets of the series." I think he means this as a new theme, rather than one single huge set.

Hi TheWarden, the answer is already provided by Richie, but let me add some words.

We've now been without a western theme for way too long and personally I'd love to see the theme rise again from the ashes. Being able to build a complete Western Town based on a number of smaller sets (each set containing one 'house') would be something I'd be willing to spend my $$$ on and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So I'm kinda using this stunning MOC to help LEGO realize it's time for more Western sets.

How could I have missed this? It is incredibly good! :thumbup:

If I'm allowed 1 nitpick; I don't really like the Sherrif sign, as it seems a bit comical in reflection with your other signs.

It would be great that we have something like this. Western modular town :cry_happy:

I voted already, but I have only one voice.

We will have "Minecraft" sets and will not something like this? Oh c`mon :hmpf:

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Edited by kris kelvin

I signed up and voted only for this incredible model at Cuusoo, because this is something what I'd like to see as a LEGO product. Way better then the Minecraft entry which is a real shame if you look to what Japan votes on and got in the long run.

This is great! I can see this being released as a series of modular, western buildings. A back would have to be added before, though.

Added my vote! But I'm only one Joe.

Edited by JackJonespaw

Wow, this is great, idk about a modular set, I think lego would do something more like the 7641 City Corner as it would be cheaper and available to more audiences rather then just T & AFOLs, but definately a Western theme is needed. I'm off to vote.

What a superb model, and even better is the innovative brain behind it. All I can say is that this is just fantastic. I will have to register at Cussoo and vote for it.

Well done the genius who has designed this.

I also voted for this a few months ago on CUUSOO. Its lovely and I would love to collect each one as they came out. There are limitless possibilities with this theme.

Oh and I just don't get the Minecraft thing. I didn't even know what it was until I saw it on CUUSOO. I don't think it really deserves the LEGO review, as the most of the voters are not AFOL or FOL I believe. The voters for that are video gamers aren't they?

This set is just beautiful. Bravo!

I'd love a set of "Tombstone" inspired minifigs to go along with it.

Edited by DaddyDeuce

Wow, this is great, idk about a modular set, I think lego would do something more like the 7641 City Corner as it would be cheaper and available to more audiences rather then just T & AFOLs, but definately a Western theme is needed. I'm off to vote.

You realize this is meant for sets, not one.