Sign in to follow this  
Princess Storm

Mods - Malware on the forum?

Google chrome reckons there's a possible malware threat from page 20 of this thread http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28092&st=270

Twice I tried to visit that page, and twice I got the warning - it could be that someone posting on that page has linked to something bad? Maybe unknowingly.

Anyway, just thought people should know - not sure what the procedure is here.

And google chrome is overreacting. Someones signature may have a link that chrome is afraid of, but I can guarantee you that EB is not pumping out malware, otherwise my phone and computer would be out of order, because I've spent my fair amount of time here.

If it gives you the option to continue to the page anyway, I say do it and just don't click any links.

Also I only see 8 pages, I always thought everyone changers the number of posts pet page to the maximum, otherwise there are way to many pages.

There most likely is an option (probably in like the tools menu or somewhere similar) to change malware alerts and that stuff, there might be a way to tell it to ignore Eurobricks and other sites.