Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum II: sign up thread

Yes, the rumors are true, it's coming:

bloodbrickIIposter.jpg

This game will be starting around September 17, and will likely last up to five weeks. To play, you must have played at least one EB mafia game before.

Features of the game:

-72 hour/24 hour day/night cycle

-no targeting the same players on consecutive nights (aka. The Draggy can't repeatedly shaft Hinck rule)

-mandatory voting

-majority not needed for a conviction

-no hints or riddles

-other exciting features that may not be named

Criticisms from the last show acknowledged:

-no photographer role

-only one single neutral SK role

If you have the necessary mafia experience and will be around and interested to play, please sign up.

-tell us a pinch of your experience

-tell us why you belong in an asylum

And lastly,the game takes place in the 1980's, so turn off your Atari and put on your Betamax copy of Breakin' two: Electric Boogaloo, get ready to fight... For your right... To paaaaarr-tay! :drunk:

-no hints or riddles

How is "no hints or riddles" an exciting feature? :tongue:

Anyway, I would love to play on the sequel. I was the Serial Killer Santa in the last game, so I have high hopes to play as the Peeping Tom Tooth Fairy in this one. :grin:

As far as my Mafia experience goes, here's a pinch.

You yourself said I play Mafia like a crackhead, so I think that counts as my qualification to enter the asylum. :laugh:

Well, I've been in your first Asylum (win), The Forest (win), Belville (loss), and last but not least Baritones 3 (Kaboom!).

I belong in an Asylum because... well, there's free room and board. And you get free electric shocks! :sweet:

Plus it was so pleasant last time.

I would like to play!

-I've played a couple of games. Jesus, I can't remember any off-hand.

-I don't belong in an asylum. The voices tell me I'm perfectly sane.

Features of the game:

-72 hour/24 hour day/night cycle

I loved the tight schedule on the last one.

That has me excited and worried at the same time. :look:

-only one single neutral SK role

I hate those. :grin:

If you have the necessary mafia experience and will be around and interested to play, please sign up.

-tell us a pinch of your experience

-tell us why you belong in an asylum

Yes, please sign me up. I've played seven games by now (info on my About Me page) and have only been duped in under half of them. After playing the first installment, I was ready to be taken to an asylum right away. It hasn't taken away my EB mafia addiction though, although I'm not sure whether that needs curing at all. :wacko:

And lastly,the game takes place in the 1980's, so turn off your Atari and put on your Betamax copy of Breakin' two: Electric Boogaloo, get ready to fight... For your right... To paaaaarr-tay! :drunk:

'Your mom threw away your best pretty daisy mag.' Ah, the 80s. :sweet: Let me just rewind my cassette tape.

-I don't belong in an asylum. The voices tell me I'm perfectly sane.

That sounds familiar from last time. :sweet:

That sounds familiar from last time. :sweet:

Is that what I said last time? I should've said my dog tells me I'm perfectly sane... Ah well, too late. :tongue:

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum was the first mafia game I ever followed, and I would be deeply honored to be able to play in this one! :sweet:

- I've played in three games so far: I was Claudia Toscana in Sandy's Isla Paradisa Mafia School, I was Tammo de Belle-ville in Quarryman's Belville Mafia, and I was Timur in Hinckley's Baritones 3.

- Because I use my guts instead of my common sense. *huh*

I'd love to play, so I certainly hope you'll consider me for the game!

Hello. My name is Shadows. I expect to be called by that name at all times because it is my name. Seems perfectly reasonable.

I belong in this asylum because I am far too brilliant for the world to understand, therefore they need to contain my brilliance within acceptable boundaries. Rubbery, bouncy ones. *boing boing*

Ahem. I mean... I would like to visit to share the great depth of sanity which I enjoy with others who are less fortunate.

Plus Jesus is cute. Hey baby! :wink:

Experience? Oh, I have lots. Just ask around, I've spread it all over town. :pir_kiss:

I would really love to play in this game since the first one got me into Mafia games (And Aphex Twin)! :wub:

I have played in: Werewolf Mafia, and Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives.

I don't belong in an Asylum... No... No... Defiantly not... But... But... HE does... :cry_sad:

My name is Big Cam, and I belong in an Asylum because my big brother was murdered in an asylum, and ever since then I've just been angry, maybe a little crazy.

My mafia experience is vast, and def knows the credentials that count.

Me want play! :sweet:

I've played in Hinckley's Fabuland Housewives as a scummy goat, I was convicted on day 3 because I fell into a clever trap.

:wacko: I don't belong in an asylum, do I? Yes, you're right but I don't know about that. Excuse me? I'm not sure, we'll see. I hope not, that sounds terrible! But after all it will be all right. What do you mean? That's not likely! :look:

Sorry about that, I had a bit of a falling out with that gate over there, it seemed to think I'm talking to myself. I'll show it! RAWWRRR! GAWWREGSERWEEWRDHGERSGGERR!

:tongue:

Can't wait! I'll enjoy it even if I don't play.

That's rude of you! Just because I turned you into a flying duck/pidgeon nugget pie burger.

Edited by Scorpiox

My name is Big Cam, and I belong in an Asylum because my big brother was murdered in an asylum, and ever since then I've just been angry, maybe a little crazy.

My mafia experience is vast, and def knows the credentials that count.

I'm quite tempted to give you immunity day one, but it would only guarantee people gang up on you day two :laugh:

I'd love to play this, having missed out on the first one.

My mafia experience (and the results) are in my signature. Although judging by you and the other scum I was mostly pointless in being there, so I have to redeem myself. Again.

I belong in an asylum. Why? My teachers think I'm insane. But literaphobia is a real medical condition. Who in god's name wants to read anything anyway? :hmpf:

After my devirginization in mafia gameplay at Isla Paradisa as the French Rage Queen Colette LeMans (and fortunately zurviving with my fellow Towniez), I’ve been really wanting to join a regular mafia game but I missed the recent ones (Fabuland Housewives, The Coming Darkness, Belville, Baritones 3) due to some busy real-life stuff. But now that I’ve completely settled in my new environment, I can confidently commit my online time for this game if ever I get selected. It would be awesome to play with the veterans, so I hope there’s some spot for relatively new players like me. :blush:

And why do I belong in the asylum? Let’s just say I have my own Anakin-Vader Dark Side tendencies IRL. :vader:

I need to redeem myself, after all of the stupidity that I had done during part 1 of Dr. Bloodbrick. Please let me join in this frantic quest! :blush:

I played Max in Hinckely's Baritones 3, and Doctor Candance Cow in Hinckely's Mafia School Fabuland Housewives. (Boy I like Hinckleys games. :grin: )

And I belong in the Asylum because I want to try to survive this game! :devil:

Let's get ready for another round of manic mafia games. :sweet:

I've played in Eurodina, Bloodbricks I, Werewolf, Belville and Baritones 3, always town, never survived. And why do I belong into an asylum? Simply because I'm completely bananas since my sojourn in Bloodbricks Asylum. :wacko:

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum was the first mafia game I ever followed, and I would be deeply honored to be able to play in this one! :sweet:

Same here! :sweet:

I played Town Cop Bridget Darwin in Mafia School: Escape from Isla Paradisa, Town Paranoid Gun Owner Boris in Baritones 3, and I'm sure you remember Bananananananakin from The Comin Darkness. (if that game even counts)

I belong in an asylum because I like to order Seagulls to eat faces, I like to beat people up with Torturous Fruits, and I have a nasty habit of never trusting Pandora.

Is that what I said last time? I should've said my dog tells me I'm perfectly sane... Ah well, too late. :tongue:

No idea, I just remember you bouncing in a padded isolation cell for a few days, while I was banging my head into a wall. :grin:

No idea, I just remember you bouncing in a padded isolation cell for a few days, while I was banging my head into a wall. :grin:

I actually felt ill for a short time during that game. I'm going into this game with a sense of detachment. Whatever happens happens. I'm expecting it to be all wack-a-doo. I will always love you for going through that first game with me. :sick: Ah, the memories.

Hi def, I would love to play another game of yours, after being completely fooled as part of the Town in The Coming Darkness. I also played in Hinkley's Fabuland Housewives Mafia School.

I belong in an asylum because I love Batman Arkham Asylum and that's where all the cool vilains hang out.

Meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow :purrr: .

Meow!

[translation: Yes, I would like to play this game. Yay!]