pabloglez

MOC: Women's shoes

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi everyone ! I have made Lego Shoes for Women. I tried to create a creative, exotic and different concept in Lego. They are symmetrical shoes, because there isn't a right or a left shoe, I haven't made a pair of shoes because I don't have the necessary pieces,

Here are some pictures:

IMGP9072.JPG

IMGP9076.JPG

IMGP9078.JPG

IMGP9054.JPG

IMGP9062.JPG

Picasa Gallery

Thanks for looking!

Coool! :wub: That's what I love about Special Themes: where else would you see LEGO stiletto heels? :laugh:

Well done on making these look realistic - especially the white one :thumbup:

These are gorgeous. Great use of pieces to get the shapes.

I would wear the white ones... they are really beautiful.

Oh, nice!

Do they come in size 9?

Oh, no wait, I dont think they match my dress anyway :D

Hope it is ok for a guy like me to like those shoes?

Very clever design.

Very nice! You really captured the overall shape and look of real women's shoes, though I'm pretty sure they'll love it even better when there's some 'bling-bling' stones, gems, and other ornaments here and there to spruce up the design. Good job! :thumbup:

Fascinating stuff. What's more interesting, there's the Bata Shoe Museum here in town [Toronto] that, honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they housed something like this. If you used your techniques here and recreated some classic, iconic footwear, they'd probably be all over that.

But yeah. On paper this seems like such a silly thing to have done with LEGO, but the results are really nice.

LEGO is the best artistic medium, man.

Absolutely wonderful! Fine work on making LEGO into something quite fashionable as well. :thumbup:

Nice shoe MOC pabloglez! I like the use of the bendy axle for the white one. I cannot imagine it would be very comfortable for a women's foot! :grin: Great job!

On LUGPol, blizzard posted these Lego Technic women's shoes with stiletto heels: :wub:

mniejsze.jpglogo_phpBB256.png

In a rough English translation, he wrote: "Shoe is 7 studs wide and this figure seems a bit too small (too narrow), but as I said, I built from what I had....The interior of the shoe is smooth...no animal has suffered in the production, no skin! The design allows the foot to breathe, is airy...." :classic:

So, if your wife or girlfriend says you spend too much time and money on Lego, you can present her with a pair! She will either (1) Like them since she's a Lego fan too, or (2) Bonk you "upside the head"! :laugh: See all 7 pictures on blizzardlugpol's Brickshelf gallery.

bokk.jpg

Dream about the model who can wear these shoes (from Street Market's Flickr photostream) and Lego Wigs: :wub:

7148172095_c777763da1_z.jpg

Looks great. Painful (especially with those exposed studs poking into a foot), but great.

Looks great. Painful (especially with those exposed studs poking into a foot), but great.

nah, built in shiatsu foot massage :)