As mentioned here and on Technicbricks we already saw some names and numbers for new set for the 1h2012 wave of Technic sets.

LEGO Technic 2012

9390 Mini Tow Truck

9391 Tracked Crane

9392 Quad Bike

9394 Jet Plane

9395 Pick-Up Tow Truck

A member of LowLug (TAFOL) found on a German website some other things.

Mini-Abschleppwagen €9,20

Raupenkran €13,85

Quad €18,47

Düsenflugzeug €37,17

Pickup-Abschleppwagen €56,07

Holztransporter €112,46

That is 6 set instead of 5....

There is the mentioning of a "Holztransporter", which roughly translates in Wood-Transporter...

Could this be the missing (9393)number?

Could it be a "march release" like last years 8070?

Furthermore on this months desigerblog on the LEGO Technic Designers blog Markus Grosman is talking about some of the unimog may appearances.

This part is combined withe the above mentioned Woodtransporter VERY INTRIGUING:

In the forest industry the Unimog is used to transport wood, in difficult terrain using it 4 wheel drive. Powerful cranes with claws load the log on large trailers pulled by the Unimog.

picBDD54B00D2C2F6ADAD5D8BB1A8289567.png

1 and 1 makes 2?

Or does it?

Could it be some kind of small unimog with a trailer with a woodloader?

Or...

Maybe we would get a first time add-on to the 8110 unimog and could that be a trailercar with crane?...

Or...

Please leave your comments here.

Edited by JunkstyleGio

Looks like we get YET ANOTHER crane :(

The jet plane sounds interesting, TLG havent done a technic airplane in a while, will be interesting to see what sort of airplane it is.

I still think that taking a set like 4953 Fast Flyers or 5892 Sonic Boom and making a technic version of a similar airplane (using whatever bright colors and things are necessary to avoid the "no military sets" rule they have, same as they did on the 2 Creator sets) as a large flagship with moveable flaps, spinning fan blades, moveable landing gear and other details (possibly even swing-wings like on the 4953 main model) would be a good idea for TLG and would sell a lot.

Holztransporter €112,46

Could it be some kind of small unimog with a trailer with a woodloader?

Or...

Maybe we would get a first time add-on to the 8110 unimog and could that be a trailercar with crane?...

Or...

Please leave your comments here.

i think a small unimog would make more sense than a attachment. a 1000-1200 part attachment would be huge. or is this the time we will get our longer pneumatics what would excuse the high price?

i think a small unimog would make more sense than a attachment. a 1000-1200 part attachment would be huge. or is this the time we will get our longer pneumatics what would excuse the high price?

Indeed.

I am thinking more in the line of:

Holztransporter.jpg

Probably without the trailer.

Not too enthusiastic about the idea, but let's stay positive and see what happens. Maybe it will have some of the new Unimog parts. Ideas about the color? Green?

An attachment or trailer for 8110 would be very cool :)

Is it not unusual to see a large set in 1H model? Maybe as said it could be a march set like this year too!

Edited by davidmull

A friend showed me a "Holztransporter".

So could this be it?

That would basically be an improved version of the 8049.....which I am not really fond of.

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=8049-1

I am starting to get real curious about this set default_satisfied.gif

That would basically be an improved version of the 8049...

So wrong.

The 8049 wouldn't come even close to aHolztransporter. Those are AWD and steered the same way the like the 8265!

Edited by JunkstyleGio

Looks like we get YET ANOTHER crane :(

The jet plane sounds interesting, TLG havent done a technic airplane in a while, will be interesting to see what sort of airplane it is.

I still think that taking a set like 4953 Fast Flyers or 5892 Sonic Boom and making a technic version of a similar airplane (using whatever bright colors and things are necessary to avoid the "no military sets" rule they have, same as they did on the 2 Creator sets) as a large flagship with moveable flaps, spinning fan blades, moveable landing gear and other details (possibly even swing-wings like on the 4953 main model) would be a good idea for TLG and would sell a lot.

it would be awesome to have a jet plane realesed...power function engines...cool...

So wrong.

The 8049 wouldn't come even close to aHolztransporter. Those are AWD and steered the same way the like the 8265!

Like I said, an improved version default_laugh_new.gifdefault_blink.gif

(just kidding)

Hope you are right. A 8265 like Holztransporter does appeal to me. I do love the 8265.

I hope there will be some modern or exotic kind, not necessary real, of multifunctional offroad timber truck.Nothing regular as 8109, but something as 8446.

And tow truck, I hope is something as 8435.Tow truck with suspension is great fun.

In the Pacific Northwest, regular logging trucks could be considered to be "Holztransporters". They carry their own rear wheel assemblies to the forest, and have an onboard crane:

354530.jpg

Hi

yes, you are right, that is a Holztransporter (i am german). But this would mean it will be a set very similar to a 8258 plus a "trailer". The trailer itself would not be meaningfull without some trees, because only the trees will connect the truck with the trailer!

If the focus is on the word transporter we will probable get this one, but i will hope the focus is on the word Holz, then we hopefilly get something that looks more like a trail version of that - similar to the images posted in the middle of the topic.

Dino

I'm hoping the 9391 Tracked Crane is a large crane like they use in ports. It would be a nice connection between the Maersk Lego Train and the Maersk Lego Cargo ship.

cristobal%20port%20and%20loading%20cranes.jpg

Note the arm that can go up and down, and the ability to track the cargo along the horizontal plane.

I'm hoping the 9391 Tracked Crane is a large crane like they use in ports. It would be a nice connection between the Maersk Lego Train and the Maersk Lego Cargo ship.

cristobal%20port%20and%20loading%20cranes.jpg

Note the arm that can go up and down, and the ability to track the cargo along the horizontal plane.

I don't think 'Tracked Crane' will be a big model. If you look at its number, it seems to be a small set with arround 200-250 parts.

So no 10219 scale.

Tracked crane uses small threads (like mini bulldozer), and its smaller version of 8288.

Tracked crane uses small threads (like mini bulldozer), and its smaller version of 8288.

Ah, thanks for the response. Well I guess I'll stick with my original plan of building the B Model of Technic 8053.

8053 B model

The plane looks cool! Although, like expected it's red, which is a shame.

Very disappointing I have to say,nothing there at all looks interesting,at least last year we got a nice backhoe for 1h , hopefully 2h2012 will be better but after the unimog this year they have big shoes to fill :)

I wonder will we get a march 2012 large set like this years super car?