Sign in to follow this  
Giovanne

MOC: Town House

New Town MOC. :thumbup:

Town House

Here is the Modern Town House from Lego City, it was made for a couple, since there is only one bedroom, the house also have bathroom, living room, kitchen, backyard, a garage and a car. Made with 2264 bricks, plus the car.

Comments & Critics are welcome.

lddscreenshot1.png

lddscreenshot2.png

lddscreenshot3.png

lddscreenshot4.png

lddscreenshot5.png

lddscreenshot6.png

lddscreenshot7.png

lddscreenshot8.png

lddscreenshot9.png

Folder on Brickshelf with other photos : Modern Town House. :classic:

This is an outstanding house! I like the bathroom, the garden the beautiful inner details. The wall with flowers is lovely!

The only thing I don't like very much is the new style car but it's only my fault because I like 4 studs wide cars from 80's

Great work!

This is an outstanding house! I like the bathroom, the garden the beautiful inner details. The wall with flowers is lovely!

The only thing I don't like very much is the new style car but it's only my fault because I like 4 studs wide cars from 80's

Great work!

Thanks for the comment, LEGO Train 12 Volts!

I prefer the new version of the cars, but I also like the classic ones too. :thumbup:

Aw, I though it was brick-built :blush: , but it's still an AWESOME LLD creation 'Giovanne'......please consider trying to brick-build it eh ? :wink:

The best part is out the back, a front load washing machine - mind if I take inspiration from it ? :classic:

Brick On LDD On ! :grin:

Aw, I though it was brick-built :blush: , but it's still an AWESOME LLD creation 'Giovanne'......please consider trying to brick-build it eh ? :wink:

The best part is out the back, a front load washing machine - mind if I take inspiration from it ? :classic:

Brick On LDD On ! :grin:

Thanks for the comment also, lightningtiger!

I will consider to build it when I have the all the bricks , for example: The tan colored bricks, garage door, lamp post and some bricks that still doesn't exist, this MOC is one of my favorites. :thumbup:

The washing machine is inspired by a MOC from the Brickshelf user mijasper and from another MOC of a user from the Lego User Group of Brazil (LUG Brasil). :thumbup:

Awesome, I can't wait to see it in plastic :) It's always nice to see houses where the regular folks can live (and that big number of police/firemen :)

I love the bathroom and bedroom! The closet/storage area in the bedroom works really well!

I love it. Awesome job, My favorite part of the house are the details in the bedroom and bathroom. :classic:

Thanks for the comment, The Blue Brick!

These parts of the house also are my favorites, but I also like the kitchen. :thumbup:

Awesome, I can't wait to see it in plastic :) It's always nice to see houses where the regular folks can live (and that big number of police/firemen :)

Thanks for your comment also, Zeon!

I must agree with you, In past, LEGO made a good houses for the minifigs, today there is only firemen and policemen in the city, it's very boring, the only exception in the present City theme is the set 8403. :thumbdown:

I love the bathroom and bedroom! The closet/storage area in the bedroom works really well!

Thanks also for your comment, TheLegoDr! :thumbup: