Sign in to follow this  
Huw Millington

Are you a Harry Potter LEGO expert?

Would you like to get involved with an exciting project related to Harry Potter LEGO?

If so, let me know, via my profile, why you think you fit the bill and I'll forward your message on to the company running the project.

Thanks

Huw (@brickset.com)

Would you like to get involved with an exciting project related to Harry Potter LEGO?

If so, let me know, via my profile, why you think you fit the bill and I'll forward your message on to the company running the project.

Thanks

Huw (@brickset.com)

For some reason I am "not allowed" to view your profile.

I wouldn't say I'm an expert, I only started collecting a few years ago, however I am a huge fan and I'm curious about what you are offering.

Let me know

For some reason I am "not allowed" to view your profile.

I wouldn't say I'm an expert, I only started collecting a few years ago, however I am a huge fan and I'm curious about what you are offering.

Let me know

That is because you are still a new vassal I think..

I think you have to make 10? posts before?

I'm very interested. I've been a fan since day one. And with day one I mean the three first ugly rainbow colored sets LEGO produced. For the theme.

I'm also very interested so I've send you an e-mail with some information and pictures of my LEGO Harry Potter creations. I'm wondering what this project is about. :classic:

Thanks

Huw (@brickset.com)

Hi Huw, a big project on Harry Potter will be very interesting but how you are thinking to do with it? Maybe you'll like to see all the mocs in one big exhibition in Europe? Or you prefer to build a virtual, large, moc using just pictures?

Thanks

Huw (@brickset.com)

Wow! I'd certainly be interested, if not for the fact that I'm returning to college soon and don't want to get myself involved in something where I've got obligations beyond my control. Still, thanks for passing the word along here at Eurobricks!