@ Nico71: My sister had a loom when she was a teenager -- your model is a good replica of it! Are you planning on making a garment with it?

Nice work Nico :thumbup: This is looking really good. I hope you can get the accuracy and reliability issues worked out, and it'd be great to see a video of this machine in action.

That loom blows me away, it is just so different from what I have seen done in the past. Great work.

I am confused :wacko: , that's a lot of complex building you have their. Good job!!! :thumbup:

Great job, nice to see something totally different build up from lego. My mom owns a looming machine and it looks much like this (well a bit bigger though..).

Edited by Finntech

and the video to show the result of the first atempt to build the loom. You will see why it doesn't work : depending of lot of factor : tension, reed and thread (not juste the shuttle). So I have changed the system of launched shuttle for a pushed shuttle. I will show you.

Edited by nico71

Even if it doesn't work 100%, it's still an ingenious creation :thumbup:

A litle bit of mechanics :

It will be used on my mechanical loom to prevent damages :)

Edited by nico71

Another awesome technical machine. I wounder if this could be used in GBC modules in case a ball gets caught and jams the gears.

tim

I wounder if this could be used in GBC modules in case a ball gets caught and jams the gears.

tim

They would only get cought and jam gears in your desgin's.:laugh:

Nice work Nico.:classic:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

thanks !

And the video taken during Fanabriques :

Result : 70m of string give 30cm-lengh of wowen material ! Who want a socket ? :)

@nico71 - Great work :thumbup:

It looks like the updated method of moving the shuttle back and forward is working a bit more reliably now.

I have seen that I have not presented my digicomp !

In late the video of this mechanical computer based on 3 digits :

To understand the complex functionning, please read the descriptionon my website here : http://www.nico71.fr...puter-digicomp/

Also, I am currently working for a company which produce special folding stage trailer : a trailer which turn into a stage using moving parts. Here is the first prototyp :

The aim is to build a replica of their product (available here : http://www.stagemaster.fr/ ), I have estimate the cost and have done the first part order today.

I work also on a new pneumatoc tractor with a special features : ajustable ignition timing. I will let you know when it is finished.

Its awesome to see people get work as a modeler. The truck looks like it will be pretty cool when it is done.

tim

Thank you !

A new creation : a hot bulb tractor with a special features : adjustable ignition point :

DSCF2114.JPG

DSCF2130.JPG

DSCF2143.JPG

:)